Video of a kitten being drowned

Old August 21st 07, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

Default Video of a kitten being drowned

http://www.stopanimalabuse.blogspot.com/

Count the seconds...

Charlie
Old August 21st 07, 01:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

God I wish you wouldn't do this - I didn't even click on the link and I'm
still sick to my stomach and emotionally wrecked after just reading the
subject of this thread!

news

Old August 21st 07, 03:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 21 Aug, 04:44, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:
http://www.stopanimalabuse.blogspot.com/

Count the seconds...

Charlie

am certainly not clicking on this link, why do you feel the need to
post this sort of thing? you must be rather sick to do so

Old August 21st 07, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

wrote:
http://www.stopanimalabuse.blogspot.com/

Count the seconds...

Charlie

am certainly not clicking on this link, why do you feel the need to post
this sort of thing?

I have been carrying on a debate with someone who thinks it's ok to drown
cats, as a form of euthanasia. I don't agree.

you must be rather sick to do so

Really? You didn't object when I posted a link to pictures of someone
who had died with a burning tire around his neck.

Charlie
Old August 22nd 07, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

wrote:
http://www.stopanimalabuse.blogspot.com/

Count the seconds...

Charlie

am certainly not clicking on this link, why do you feel the need to post
this sort of thing?

I have been carrying on a debate with someone who thinks it's ok to drown
cats, as a form of euthanasia. I don't agree.

you must be rather sick to do so

Really? You didn't object when I posted a link to pictures of someone
who had died with a burning tire around his neck.

Charlie

i didn't click on that either, didn't even register that you did put
that up at all, but then i am not particularly moved by stories of
human tragedy, most humans are vicious destructive creatures and the
world would probably be better off without a fair few of us to be
honest.
kittens are cute, humans are not, simple
and I don't think that killing a cat or dog beforeit's time is really
due (it is terminally ill and in serious pain unlikely to improve) can
be considered euthanasia, it is murder plain and simple, the snuffing
out of a an innocent life before it has even had a chance for
absolutely no reason.

Old August 22nd 07, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

oups.com...
wrote:
[...]

Charlie's reeled you in, "hook, line, and sinker." The only reason to post a
link to a video like this in a cat group is to upset people. Some call it
trolling. Had nobody been sucked in by this horse ****, I would not have
even seen the header.

Old August 22nd 07, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Default topic changed

"cybercat"

The main problem besides the video; which I have not seen but is a sick
****ing subject. The video person(s) needs to die a ****ing horrible death
and the people that enjoy that needs to be kept from breeding. The person
he is arguing with is in another group and does not come here.

Old August 22nd 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 16:39:51 -0700, bookie wrote:

i didn't click on that either, didn't even register that you did put
that up at all, but then i am not particularly moved by stories of human
tragedy, most humans are vicious destructive creatures and the world
would probably be better off without a fair few of us to be honest.
kittens are cute, humans are not, simple and I don't think that killing
a cat or dog beforeit's time is really due (it is terminally ill and in
serious pain unlikely to improve) can be considered euthanasia, it is
murder plain and simple, the snuffing out of a an innocent life before
it has even had a chance for absolutely no reason.

Wouldn't it be nice if lofty sentiments like yours made the world a
better place? But they don't. There are more cats than there are people
who want them, so whether you call it euthanasia or murder, many of them
are being killed every day of the year. I think this killing should be
done as humanely as possible, so I object when someone comes into this
group and argues that drowning is a reasonable way to terminate the life
of an injured or unwanted animal. That is why I posted this link... no
one is forced to look at it, but people who say drowning is a humane way
to kill an animal probably should take a look, eh?

Charlie
Old August 22nd 07, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 19:41:54 -0400, cybercat wrote:

oups.com...
wrote:
[...]

What have I done to alienate you? Not long ago I thought we were friends.

Charlie
Old August 22nd 07, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 20:15:42 -0400, Matthew wrote:

"cybercat"

The main problem besides the video; which I have not seen but is a sick
****ing subject. The video person(s) needs to die a ****ing horrible
death and the people that enjoy that needs to be kept from breeding.
The person he is arguing with is in another group and does not come
here.

Aha! I didn't notice that the other thread was cross-posted. Thanks.

Charlie

Kitten bath video Daniel Mahoney Cat anecdotes 4 May 18th 07 12:32 AM
Sad kitten video Takayuki Cat anecdotes 4 June 26th 06 05:41 PM
Off Topic: She Drowned Friday Night Andy Cat health & behaviour 2 September 5th 05 02:12 PM
Kitten video Pat Cat anecdotes 31 December 13th 04 04:31 PM
Cat Drowned In Pool Tlg064 Cat health & behaviour 136 July 25th 03 03:41 AM