Emergency purrs for Xoxo

Old October 20th 08, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez[_2_]

Default Emergency purrs for Xoxo

Tom just called, Xoxo is panting and crying, so he's rushing him to
the vet. I'm leaving the office now, please send all the purrs you can
for our old fellow.

Victor
Old October 20th 08, 07:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Tom just called, Xoxo is panting and crying, so he's rushing him to
the vet. I'm leaving the office now, please send all the purrs you can
for our old fellow.

Emergency purrs being sent immediately.

Tweed, KFC & Boyfriend.

Old October 20th 08, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 11:04:08 -0700, Victor Martinez wrote:

Tom just called, Xoxo is panting and crying, so he's rushing him to the
vet. I'm leaving the office now, please send all the purrs you can for
our old fellow.

Victor

Purrs enroute, Victor.
Old October 20th 08, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Tom just called, Xoxo is panting and crying, so he's rushing him to
the vet. I'm leaving the office now, please send all the purrs you
can
for our old fellow.

Victor

On the way and will continue.

Jo

Old October 20th 08, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Oct 20, 1:04*pm, Victor Martinez wrote:
Tom just called, Xoxo is panting and crying, so he's rushing him to
the vet. I'm leaving the office now, please send all the purrs you can
for our old fellow.

Victor

Oh, no! We'll be sending good thoughts & prayers to Xoxo. You must
be beside yourself with worry. Please keep us posted.

Sherry
Old October 20th 08, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Tom just called, Xoxo is panting and crying, so he's rushing him to
the vet. I'm leaving the office now, please send all the purrs you can
for our old fellow.

Victor

aw, tons of purrs and prayers for Xoxo. Hope
everything's fine.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old October 20th 08, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Tom just called, Xoxo is panting and crying, so he's rushing him to
the vet. I'm leaving the office now, please send all the purrs you can
for our old fellow.

Victor

Concentrated purrs on the way for the sweetie.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old October 20th 08, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On 20 Oct, 19:04, Victor Martinez wrote:
Tom just called, Xoxo is panting and crying, so he's rushing him to
the vet. I'm leaving the office now, please send all the purrs you can
for our old fellow.

Victor

Many purrs and prayers Very much en-route.

Helen M
Old October 20th 08, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Victor Martinez wrote:
Tom just called, Xoxo is panting and crying, so he's rushing him to
the vet. I'm leaving the office now, please send all the purrs you can
for our old fellow.

Victor

Major purrs on the way!
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old October 20th 08, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Default Update (was Emergency purrs for Xoxo)

Xoxo is at TED, purring and loving anybody who will come near him. :-\
He's not blocked and his bloodwork came the same as during his wellness
exam back in July. The doctors did notice a small lump in his thyroid,
so they've ordered a special test that won't be ready until Thursday. If
this test shows his thyroid levels are normal, then the lump is likely
cancer.
Now, this is in no way related to the symptoms he was having earlier,
TED thinks he may have been bitten by a wasp or something like that.

Lots of purrs for this to be something manageable and for our Xoxo to
have many more years with us.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he