Emergency purrs for Xoxo

Old October 20th 08, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Update (was Emergency purrs for Xoxo)

Purrs for Xoxo and all who love him.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Xoxo is at TED, purring and loving anybody who will come near him. :-\
He's not blocked and his bloodwork came the same as during his wellness
exam back in July. The doctors did notice a small lump in his thyroid, so
they've ordered a special test that won't be ready until Thursday. If this
test shows his thyroid levels are normal, then the lump is likely cancer.

Now, this is in no way related to the symptoms he was having earlier, TED
thinks he may have been bitten by a wasp or something like that.

Lots of purrs for this to be something manageable and for our Xoxo to have
many more years with us.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 21st 08, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

Default Emergency purrs for Xoxo

Lots of Get Well purrs for Xoxo.
Charleen and the furry tribe

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Tom just called, Xoxo is panting and crying, so he's rushing him to
the vet. I'm leaving the office now, please send all the purrs you can
for our old fellow.

Victor

Old October 21st 08, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

Purrs lovingly sent for Xoxo from our house for your sweet kitty to be well.
Hang in there....
Kyla
"Victor Martinez"

Old October 21st 08, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

"Victor Martinez" wrote:

Xoxo is at TED, purring and loving anybody who will come near him. :-\
He's not blocked and his bloodwork came the same as during his wellness
exam back in July. The doctors did notice a small lump in his thyroid, so
they've ordered a special test that won't be ready until Thursday. If this
test shows his thyroid levels are normal, then the lump is likely cancer.

Now, this is in no way related to the symptoms he was having earlier, TED
thinks he may have been bitten by a wasp or something like that.

Lots of purrs for this to be something manageable and for our Xoxo to have
many more years with us.

Getting to this late, sorry! I hope it's nothing serious! Fingers crossed
(mine), and purrs coming (from the four-foots) that Xoxo will live a good,
long life.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old October 21st 08, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

On Oct 20, 2:09*pm, Victor Martinez wrote:
Xoxo is at TED, purring and loving anybody who will come near him. :-\
He's not blocked and his bloodwork came the same as during his wellness
exam back in July. The doctors did notice a small lump in his thyroid,
so they've ordered a special test that won't be ready until Thursday. If
this test shows his thyroid levels are normal, then the lump is likely
cancer.
Now, this is in no way related to the symptoms he was having earlier,
TED thinks he may have been bitten by a wasp or something like that.

Lots of purrs for this to be something manageable and for our Xoxo to
have many more years with us.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

The feathered wings of song, wisping up toward the heavens, to be
heard by the spirits of the flying brothers and carried to the highest
places, where the sun shines and water is sweet.

Purrs, prayers, and offerings of wellbeing for Xoxo, and for you.

Smokie Darling (Annie)
Old October 21st 08, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Oct 20, 3:09*pm, Victor Martinez wrote:
Xoxo is at TED, purring and loving anybody who will come near him. :-\
He's not blocked and his bloodwork came the same as during his wellness
exam back in July. The doctors did notice a small lump in his thyroid,
so they've ordered a special test that won't be ready until Thursday. If
this test shows his thyroid levels are normal, then the lump is likely
cancer.
Now, this is in no way related to the symptoms he was having earlier,
TED thinks he may have been bitten by a wasp or something like that.

Lots of purrs for this to be something manageable and for our Xoxo to
have many more years with us.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

Purrs flowing north for Xoxo and his slaves. Keep us posted....
Old October 21st 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Victor Martinez wrote:
Lots of purrs for this to be something manageable and for our Xoxo to
have many more years with us.

Purrs on the way for dear Xoxo. When Frank had an overactive thyroid,
there was a little lump on his throat, a benign tumour that caused the
hyperactivity. Panting and crying were some of the signs that there was
something wrong with his thyroid. If that's what's ailing Xoxo, it is
easily manageable (unless he's very difficult to pill). We're hoping
it's that or something even easier.

Old October 21st 08, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Marina wrote:
Purrs on the way for dear Xoxo. When Frank had an overactive thyroid,
there was a little lump on his throat, a benign tumour that caused the
hyperactivity. Panting and crying were some of the signs that there was
something wrong with his thyroid. If that's what's ailing Xoxo, it is
easily manageable (unless he's very difficult to pill). We're hoping
it's that or something even easier.

Thank you Marina!!! You just gave us a lot of hope, those were exactly
the symptoms Tom observed. I hope it's a benign tumour that can be
treated with pills.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 21st 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 21:02:13 -0500, Victor Martinez
wrote:

Marina wrote:
Purrs on the way for dear Xoxo. When Frank had an overactive thyroid,
there was a little lump on his throat, a benign tumour that caused the
hyperactivity. Panting and crying were some of the signs that there was
something wrong with his thyroid. If that's what's ailing Xoxo, it is
easily manageable (unless he's very difficult to pill). We're hoping
it's that or something even easier.

Thank you Marina!!! You just gave us a lot of hope, those were exactly
the symptoms Tom observed. I hope it's a benign tumour that can be
treated with pills.

Purrs are on the way for a 'good' outcome: anything that doesn't need
surgery, or worse, is a 'good' outcome.

'Just' having to pill Xoxo would be very 'good', in my book

Maybe finding a benign tumor would be almost as 'good'.

No cancer allowed! End of discussion! (Bast, are you listening? Need a
little help here....)

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

Old October 21st 08, 12:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Oct 20, 9:02�pm, Victor Martinez wrote:
Marina wrote:
Purrs on the way for dear Xoxo. When Frank had an overactive thyroid,
there was a little lump on his throat, a benign tumour that caused the
hyperactivity. Panting and crying were some of the signs that there was
something wrong with his thyroid. If that's what's ailing Xoxo, it is
easily manageable (unless he's very difficult to pill). We're hoping
it's that or something even easier.

Thank you Marina!!! You just gave us a lot of hope, those were exactly
the symptoms Tom observed. I hope it's a benign tumour that can be
treated with pills.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he