With Permission: Kilikini is in the hospital

Old October 26th 08, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default With Permission: Kilikini is in the hospital

She's not doing well but she asked me to tell everyone to rev up their
purrs.

Jill

Old October 26th 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
She's not doing well but she asked me to tell everyone to rev up their
purrs.

Jill

Purrs, best wishes, and all good thoughts.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old October 26th 08, 06:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

jmcquown wrote:
She's not doing well but she asked me to tell everyone to rev up their
purrs.

Lots and lots of purrs on the way.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 26th 08, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 14:25:21 -0400, "jmcquown"
wrote:

She's not doing well but she asked me to tell everyone to rev up their
purrs.

Jill

Oh my goodness: this terrible news!

Get Well purrs are on their way for Kilikini.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein
Old October 26th 08, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

purrs on the way

wrote:

She's not doing well but she asked me to tell everyone to rev up their
purrs.

Jill

--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
and Rocky (RB)
Pix at http://tinyurl.com/22pfn8
Vids at http://tinyurl.com/4yb6nj
Old October 26th 08, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

jmcquown wrote:
She's not doing well but she asked me to tell everyone to rev up their
purrs.

Mega purrs coming up for kili. I know only too well about having cancer and
knowing that it's likely to come back and get you again at some point.
Tell her I'm thinking about her and I will pray for a good outcome for her.
I'm not much of pray-er, as the jury is out here on the God thing, but if it
helps I'll do it.
(I hope my aunt and uncle don't read this, they are committed to the Mormon
faith, and think it would be a good idea if I did this too)
I won't join an American religious cult, which is all it is as far as I can
see.

Tweed

Old October 26th 08, 07:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

"jmcquown" wrote in message
She's not doing well but she asked me to tell everyone to rev up their
purrs.

She said she's going in for pain control and posssibly under the knife
again. ((

{{{{{{{{{{{Kili}}}}}}}}}}

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Jill

Old October 26th 08, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chris H

Purrs and good healing thoughts from the Fairfax Fur Factory
and their hoomin!

Old October 26th 08, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

"Christina Websell"
jmcquown wrote:
She's not doing well but she asked me to tell everyone to rev up their
purrs.

Mega purrs coming up for kili. I know only too well about having cancer
and knowing that it's likely to come back and get you again at some point.
Tell her I'm thinking about her and I will pray for a good outcome for
her.
I'm not much of pray-er, as the jury is out here on the God thing, but if
it helps I'll do it.
(I hope my aunt and uncle don't read this, they are committed to the
Mormon faith, and think it would be a good idea if I did this too)
I won't join an American religious cult, which is all it is as far as I
can see.

Tweed

This is so sad Poor Kilikini., I feel so bad for her. She is such a
sweetheart.
I too am purraying for her
I'm a firm believer in the power of prayer , and Tweed, IDK if I'm in your
killfile or not, but my whole side of the family are devout Mormons. I left
that church a LONG time ago. You're welcome to e-mail me if you'd like at
.
Love and Peace
Kyla

Old October 26th 08, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
She's not doing well but she asked me to tell everyone to rev up their
purrs.

Jill

Lots of good vibes heading her way

Kilikini? Jeanne Cat anecdotes 2 February 22nd 07 05:43 PM
Just Heard From Kilikini jmcquown Cat anecdotes 34 October 28th 06 08:23 PM
PING kilikini Matthew Cat anecdotes 3 July 21st 06 06:29 PM
Ping Kilikini Tanada Cat anecdotes 61 June 26th 06 10:19 PM
Welcome kilikini jmcquown Cat anecdotes 12 January 22nd 05 06:51 PM