My babies are out of surgery and doing well.

Old October 31st 08, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

Default My babies are out of surgery and doing well.

Meeka and Rosco will never be able to contribute to the kitten
population of the world. They have been rendered sterile They are
doing well and will sleep it off tonight and come home tomorrow.
Rosco, who is almost 6 months (not quite) weighed in this morning at a
whopping 8.2 lbs. They tell me he is going to be a large cat - going
to be? He's a large kitten right now. Meeka weighs 6.1 oz and is a
petite siamese.

Julie
Old October 31st 08, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

GaDragonfly wrote:
Meeka and Rosco will never be able to contribute to the kitten
population of the world. They have been rendered sterile They are
doing well and will sleep it off tonight and come home tomorrow.
Rosco, who is almost 6 months (not quite) weighed in this morning at a
whopping 8.2 lbs. They tell me he is going to be a large cat - going
to be? He's a large kitten right now. Meeka weighs 6.1 oz and is a
petite siamese.

Julie

Congrats on the new cats! And I'm glad they came through safe and sound
from their nip/tuck surgery :-)

Ginger-lyn
Old October 31st 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"GaDragonfly" wrote in message
Meeka and Rosco will never be able to contribute to the kitten
population of the world. They have been rendered sterile They are
doing well and will sleep it off tonight and come home tomorrow.
Rosco, who is almost 6 months (not quite) weighed in this morning at a
whopping 8.2 lbs. They tell me he is going to be a large cat - going
to be? He's a large kitten right now. Meeka weighs 6.1 oz and is a
petite siamese.

Julie

Purrs for a perfect recovery.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old October 31st 08, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

GaDragonfly wrote:
Meeka and Rosco will never be able to contribute to the kitten
population of the world. They have been rendered sterile They are

Yay!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 31st 08, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"GaDragonfly" wrote in message
Meeka and Rosco will never be able to contribute to the kitten
population of the world. They have been rendered sterile They
are
doing well and will sleep it off tonight and come home tomorrow.
Rosco, who is almost 6 months (not quite) weighed in this morning at
whopping 8.2 lbs. They tell me he is going to be a large cat -
going
to be? He's a large kitten right now. Meeka weighs 6.1 oz and is a
petite siamese.

Julie

Jake is our 'big' cat and he only weighed 11.3 at the vet the other
day. Roscoe is going to be a very big boy.

Jo

Old November 1st 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

"GaDragonfly" wrote in message
Meeka and Rosco will never be able to contribute to the kitten
population of the world. They have been rendered sterile They are
doing well and will sleep it off tonight and come home tomorrow.
Rosco, who is almost 6 months (not quite) weighed in this morning at a
whopping 8.2 lbs. They tell me he is going to be a large cat - going
to be? He's a large kitten right now. Meeka weighs 6.1 oz and is a
petite siamese.

Julie

Glad to hear everything went well. They sound very
sweet. May they live long and give you much
joy.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old November 1st 08, 05:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

GaDragonfly wrote:
Meeka and Rosco will never be able to contribute to the kitten
population of the world. They have been rendered sterile They are
doing well and will sleep it off tonight and come home tomorrow.
Rosco, who is almost 6 months (not quite) weighed in this morning at a
whopping 8.2 lbs. They tell me he is going to be a large cat - going
to be? He's a large kitten right now. Meeka weighs 6.1 oz and is a
petite siamese.

Glad they are on the mend. Mir and Caliban are sending BTDT purrs.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old November 1st 08, 07:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_2_]

"GaDragonfly" wrote

| Meeka weighs 6.1 oz and is a petite siamese.

Wow, that is *quite* a small kitty.... What is her age? I guess
prerequisites for neutering have changed recently; I've been told be a few
vets that 3 lbs. is the minimum weight they want a female cat to be before
spaying.

Old November 1st 08, 07:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Pat" wrote in message
et...

"GaDragonfly" wrote

| Meeka weighs 6.1 oz and is a petite siamese.

Wow, that is *quite* a small kitty.... What is her age? I guess
prerequisites for neutering have changed recently; I've been told be
a few
vets that 3 lbs. is the minimum weight they want a female cat to be
before
spaying.

I'm guessing that where Roscoe weighed 8 pounds and 2 ounces, Meeka
weighed 6 pounds and 1 oz.

Which will likely grow into fairly small cat.

However, before you count your kittens, Meezers take longer to mature
than your usual DSH and often don't reach their full size and weight
until they are at least two years old.

Jo

Old November 1st 08, 11:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Pat wrote:

"GaDragonfly" wrote

Meeka weighs 6.1 oz and is a petite siamese.

Wow, that is *quite* a small kitty.... What is her age? I guess
prerequisites for neutering have changed recently; I've been told be a few
vets that 3 lbs. is the minimum weight they want a female cat to be before
spaying.

LOL!

This is either deadpan humor, or else you're taking Julie extremely
literally. I'm sure it was a typo, and she meant to say that Meeka
weighed 6.1 lbs. I think the two cats are the same age.

--
Joyce ^..^

These are my babies SantaSteeler Cat anecdotes 16 November 2nd 07 02:15 AM
My four babies! John Cat anecdotes 8 November 13th 05 01:59 AM
more new babies ElvisRocks Cat health & behaviour 3 May 22nd 05 04:54 PM
Babies? What babies? I haven't seen any babies.... RobZip Cat health & behaviour 77 June 29th 04 01:32 AM
New Babies Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 7 April 2nd 04 04:04 PM