Well, this time it was the phone. . .

Old October 31st 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Default Well, this time it was the phone. . .

The phone died, which means so did the 'puter.

I was going fast to feed the cats, and managed to catch a loose handle
on those big buckets of litter in between two of my toes. Don't know if
anything's broken, but everything turned purple and it still hurts to walk.

My favorite cousin on the biological side died. And the memorial is
tomorrow, and it's looking like I can't go because no one can take me.

My doctor Doogie wants to put me on *three* diffeent anti-depressants.
What does he want? A zombie?

Sometimes I really feel like just giving up.

I had to pay the phone company; now I can't pay my rent. I can pay it
two days after the 5th, but given how much the landlord doesn't like me,
I don't know what will happen.

Esmeralda has fleas, and I just cannot afford the flea medication right now.

I am trying; I really am, but things seem to be falling apart, and
sometimes I just sit and stare and have no idea what to do.

All I know is that I love each and every one of my babies, and somehow,
somewhere, I will get through this so I can give them everything they
need, from affection to toys to flea repellant.

Usually I have at least 5-6 in my bed wrapping themselves around me.
There is nothing in the world like it.

Ginger-lyn
Old October 31st 08, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Ginger-lyn wrote:
Esmeralda has fleas, and I just cannot afford the flea medication right
now.

So sorry, I've been going crazy trying to find where I put the
Revolution. I'll do my best to find it this weekend and send it out to
you hon!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 1st 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

((((((((Ginger-lyn)))))))))
I'm so sorry you're going thru all this crap.
Wish I could send you some $ but I can't
Purrs, prayers & best wishes iz the best I can offer you.
Kyla
"Ginger-lyn"

Old November 1st 08, 08:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

((((((Ginger-lyn)))))))

Hang onto that thought about your babies. Things have to get better.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old November 1st 08, 11:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Ginger-lyn wrote:
[...]

Please don't give up, Ginger-lyn! I know how it feels but I also know what
it's like when someone you love takes their own life, the pain never goes.

Lots of hugs and purrs.

{{{{{{{{{{{{ Ginger-lyn }}}}}}}}}}}}
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old November 2nd 08, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Oct 31, 1:18*pm, Ginger-lyn wrote:

I am trying; I really am, but things seem to be falling apart, and
sometimes I just sit and stare and have no idea what to do.

Concentrate on the cats- alas, I'm feeling the credit crunch so I am
not sure if I can help out if I can it will have to be next week
sometime simply so I don't land a huge credit card bill this month (I
did last month I got paid last week and I'm already pretty much broke!
My only payday indulgence was a blouse, which I was dribbling over but
not going to buy at £28.00 but I saw it in the sales for £10.00)

And take care of yourself- did you apply for food stamps or whatever
it was?

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old November 5th 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
((((((((Ginger-lyn)))))))))
I'm so sorry you're going thru all this crap.
Wish I could send you some $ but I can't
Purrs, prayers & best wishes iz the best I can offer you.
Kyla

That's okay, Kyla -- the purrs and prayers help keep me going emotionally.

Ginger-lyn
Old November 5th 08, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Joy wrote:
((((((Ginger-lyn)))))))

Hang onto that thought about your babies. Things have to get better.

Thank you {{{{Joy}}}}}

Ginger-lyn
Old November 5th 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Adrian wrote:
Ginger-lyn wrote:
[...]

Thank you, Adrian. It just gets so hard on this awful roller coaster, I
just don't know what I can do. But the cats are truly my children, and
they really do help me to hold on. Right now, Internet, my 20-year-old
is purring in my lap. They are all amazing.

Ginger-lyn
Old November 5th 08, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Judith Latham wrote:

Purrs and prayers for you to have a turn in your luck. Just keep loving
your babies.

Judith

Thank you, Judith. Ain't no doubt I'll keep on loving my kids.

Ginger-lyn