They figured out how to open the door!

Old October 31st 08, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Default They figured out how to open the door!

It's Arthur, I know it is, assisted to Jack and maybe Wolfie. I have no
idea in the world how they did it, but the other day they actually
pushed open my bedroomn door. OMG!

They must have downloaded something new from the Mothership.

You see, Arthur discovered that the Big and Best cat toys were hidden
safely away in one of those long things for Xmas wrapping and stuff. In
this household, it's for cat toys. Arthur figured it out once, and then
figured out how to open it once, and has been obsessed with it every since.

Of course, now he has taught his henchmen, Jack, and maybe Wolfie, how
to help him get in the door. And he has taught Jack how to try to get
to the cat toys.

They are just TOO darn smart!

Ginger-lyn
not sure whether to be proud mama, or ouchy mama, and a little afraid
they are growing thumbs . . .
Old November 1st 08, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

"Ginger-lyn" ...
[...]

LOL, our Pookie loves to open the lower doors all over the house.
He'll chew on plastic bags, and is even know to slam the doors in my
bathroom if I shoosh him off my nightstand.
Yes, they are too darn smart.
Kyla
--who is not afraid of 6 toed cats GIG GRIN. .

Old November 5th 08, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

hopitus wrote:
On Oct 31, 3:23 pm, Ginger-lyn wrote:
[...]

When they open cans, we're toast.

LOL!

Okay, I am NOT making this up.

I had a case of catnip or some such around, one of the special Hill's
foods. This was a few years back, when we first had Jack and Kate.

I came down the next day to find the little tab OFF the can, and HOLES
in the can!

I think I'd better worry! lol

Ginger-lyn

Open this door! Bobcat Cat anecdotes 9 May 9th 06 05:37 PM
Wow my cat figured out how to open doors [email protected] Cats - misc 5 December 10th 05 03:19 AM
Indoor cat figured out doggie door Tom Meter Cat health & behaviour 28 April 17th 04 03:13 PM
Indoor cat figured out doggie door Tom Meter Cats - misc 22 April 17th 04 03:13 PM
Indoor cat figured out doggie door Tom Meter Cat rescue 18 April 17th 04 03:13 PM