Current favorite toy not store bought...

Old November 4th 08, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

Default Current favorite toy not store bought...

"Sharon & Smudgie"

What's that favorite toy right now in your house??

My nail file. Smudgie goes through my handbag looking for it, chews it a
bit, then looks at me as if to say "Why?" when I take it off her.

Sharon

A thing we made out of mesh called a Catacombs..with pipe cleaners attached.
Kyla

Old November 5th 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
The blue ribbon. It's cloth and Maui just adores it as of late. He
drags it from room to room with it dragging out behind his two back
feeties. Last night it was downstairs by the cat boxes. Nothing like a
good romp with a ribbon and then realize ya gotta pee!!

What's that favorite toy right now in your house??

That would be the Silk box seal. It looks like a tiddly-wink with a ring
attached. Every morning, Jacob begs me for a new one, and I have to tell
him "not today." He gives me a disgusted look, and stalks away. There
has to be a few dozen of them laying around - somewhere. "Flash" Gordon
and "Buzz" Lightfoot like to carry them around, and they probably have a
stash of them - again,somewhere! When it is time for a new carton to be
opened, I call Jacob and he comes running, tail up and chirping away to
me. I toss him the new one, he looks at it, then comes back to me
wanting - you got it - a new one! Obviously if it has hit the floor, it
is not new. Second favourite toy is a straw. Any straw will do, but Ted
likes the one that I am currently using. I have to make sure I put my
drink in a safe place or I will find him chewing on the straw. Makes it
kind of hard to drink from it. G

Mishi
Old November 5th 08, 10:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Mishi wrote:
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
[...]

Shadow spent half an hour last night playing with a leaf, it was hillarious
watching him sneak up and pounce on it.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old November 6th 08, 02:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Me, I'm their favorite toy.
Kyla