I think Stripy Thing wants to be 'Our' cat!

Old February 24th 09, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
news[_2_]

Default I think Stripy Thing wants to be 'Our' cat!

"Kajikit" wrote in message
He's getting more and more confident every day... and he's decided
that he likes John now as well. So as well as coming running for me,
he comes to say hello to John too. I feed him at lunchtime every
day that I see him, and he comes running upstairs to get his
gooshyfood. And he's apparantly trying to get up the nerve to come
inside. Yesterday he stood on the doorsill and he looked at Tessie and
she looked at him, and then he backed down and went away, and after he
had his lunch today he put his paws and his head inside and he seemed
to be looking around - then he noticed Silver and Tessica sitting on
the arm of the couch staring at him and changed his mind! To be
honest, if he ever DID decide to come in I'd be delighted, because I
love the little guy and I worry about him living outside.

Keep them separated until you can get him to a vet.

Old February 24th 09, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Feb 23, 4:10*pm, Kajikit wrote:
He's getting more and more confident every day... and he's decided
that he likes John now as well. So as well as coming running for me,
he comes to say hello to John too. I feed him at lunchtime every
day that I see him, and he comes running upstairs to get his
gooshyfood. And he's apparantly trying to get up the nerve to come
inside. Yesterday he stood on the doorsill and he looked at Tessie and
she looked at him, and then he backed down and went away, and after he
had his lunch today he put his paws and his head inside and he seemed
to be looking around - then he noticed Silver and Tessica sitting on
the arm of the couch staring at him and changed his mind! To be
honest, if he ever DID decide to come in I'd be delighted, because I
love the little guy and I worry about him living outside. The girls
seem to be resigned to his taking some of my time and attention away
from them, and they know that there'll always be plenty of food to go
around, but I'm sure they'd be utterly horrified at the thought of
having to share their home with Stripy Thing!

Uh oh. Be very careful. This is how it starts :-)
Just kidding. But I think I ended up with a couple of cats who
camapaigned
just like Stripey. :0)

Sherry
Old February 24th 09, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

Karen, Stripy Thing sounds like a delightful kitty. I hope the Intergration
goes very well. Looking forward to whatever pictures you can get of him and
the girls.
Charleen

"Kajikit" wrote in message
On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 20:27:46 -0600, "Stormmee"
wrote:

I am thinking you are gonna have some horrified girl cats at your house
very
soon now, Lee, knowing the signs... having lived them so often

One day I expect we will... I wonder how it will go? They've had a
long long time to get used to each other from the other side of the
window... first I would pet him downstairs and come up with his smell
on my hands, and then he started coming upstairs with me, and now he
comes up all the time and the girls see him eating every day. They
started out bristling and yowling at each other (Tessie would bristle
if she saw him downstairs in the garden a hundred feet away from our
apartment!) but the bristling is gradually going down to a token hiss
or two.

Introducing my friend Stripy Thing Kajikit[_2_] Cat anecdotes 2 December 30th 08 04:05 PM
Thing in a Bag [email protected] Cat anecdotes 14 January 14th 06 11:23 PM
Thing in a Bag CatNipped Cat anecdotes 3 April 3rd 05 02:07 AM
TED thing done All is well Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 5 January 29th 05 06:12 AM