Purrs for Sapphire Newfield

Old May 24th 09, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Batson Cats

Default Purrs for Sapphire Newfield

Some of you know Anti Sandy in Hollidaysburg, PA.
(I first met her on RPCC back in 1998. Her BuddyJo and our Dommie got
wedwinked shortly before BuddyJo passed on.)
She is a friend of ours and I just got an email today saying her kitty
Sapphire has lung cancer and she is asking,
"Please say a prayer for her so that her passing to the Rainbow Bridge will
be a peaceful one."
Her email is tinselbean at aol dot com if you want to send a note since she
is not on RPCC or the list anymore due to computer problems of some kind.

She also sent a photo of Sapphire I can send on if anyone is interested.

Thanks so much,

Anti Batty (aka Renee)

Old May 24th 09, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB

Batson Cats wrote:
Some of you know Anti Sandy in Hollidaysburg, PA.
(I first met her on RPCC back in 1998. Her BuddyJo and our Dommie got
wedwinked shortly before BuddyJo passed on.)
She is a friend of ours and I just got an email today saying her kitty
Sapphire has lung cancer and she is asking,
"Please say a prayer for her so that her passing to the Rainbow Bridge will
be a peaceful one."
Her email is tinselbean at aol dot com if you want to send a note since she
is not on RPCC or the list anymore due to computer problems of some kind.

She also sent a photo of Sapphire I can send on if anyone is interested.

Thanks so much,

Anti Batty (aka Renee)

"Rise up slpwly, Angel...." It's hard to let you go. MLB

Old May 24th 09, 05:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Batson Cats" wrote in message
Some of you know Anti Sandy in Hollidaysburg, PA.
(I first met her on RPCC back in 1998. Her BuddyJo and our Dommie got
wedwinked shortly before BuddyJo passed on.)
She is a friend of ours and I just got an email today saying her kitty
Sapphire has lung cancer and she is asking,
"Please say a prayer for her so that her passing to the Rainbow Bridge
will
be a peaceful one."
Her email is tinselbean at aol dot com if you want to send a note
since she
is not on RPCC or the list anymore due to computer problems of some
kind.

She also sent a photo of Sapphire I can send on if anyone is
interested.

Thanks so much,

Anti Batty (aka Renee)

LOTZA Purrzzz fur Sapphire Newfield.
Luff Pit2nya deown heer an Dyna (RB) tu meet hur weneffurr hur arrifz at
da bridje.

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee & Meowmee Sylvia

Old May 24th 09, 01:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Batson Cats wrote:

Some of you know Anti Sandy in Hollidaysburg, PA.
(I first met her on RPCC back in 1998. Her BuddyJo and our Dommie
got wedwinked shortly before BuddyJo passed on.)
She is a friend of ours and I just got an email today saying her
kitty Sapphire has lung cancer and she is asking,
"Please say a prayer for her so that her passing to the Rainbow
Bridge will be a peaceful one."
Her email is tinselbean at aol dot com if you want to send a note
since she is not on RPCC or the list anymore due to computer
problems of some kind.

She also sent a photo of Sapphire I can send on if anyone is
interested.

Thanks so much,

Anti Batty (aka Renee)

Purrrrs frum the house of Williams fur Sapphire and Anti-Sandi.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old May 24th 09, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On May 23, 9:53*pm, "Batson Cats" wrote:
Some of you know Anti Sandy in Hollidaysburg, PA.
(I first met her on RPCC back in 1998. *Her BuddyJo and our Dommie got
wedwinked shortly before BuddyJo passed on.)
She is a friend of ours and I just got an email today saying her kitty
Sapphire has lung cancer and she is asking,
"Please say a prayer for her so that her passing to the Rainbow Bridge will
be a peaceful one."
Her email is tinselbean at aol dot com if you want to send a note since she
is not on RPCC or the list anymore due to computer problems of some kind.

She also sent a photo of Sapphire I can send on if anyone is interested.

Wee r purring four her jurney an four da brokin harts she weeve behin.
Dey will gnow herseff agane butted hoomins don' gnow diss beclaws dey
cannot see da Bridj. Meenwile, shee will see her winkwink Buddy Jo
agane an mine Mommy iz dere to greet da kittees wut arrifes.

--
WooToo, four hur House

Sapphire is gone Cathy Friedmann Cat health & behaviour 23 March 23rd 05 07:46 AM
Sapphire is sick Karen Cat health & behaviour 10 March 9th 05 05:19 PM
Fred / Sapphire Jeanette Cat anecdotes 3 August 20th 04 04:44 AM
Sapphire Barb Cat health & behaviour 2 April 24th 04 12:46 PM
Sapphire Barb Cat health & behaviour 8 April 22nd 04 08:10 PM