Shriek!! HaPpY dAnCiNg!!!

Old December 3rd 04, 11:40 PM
CatNipped

Default Shriek!! HaPpY dAnCiNg!!!

Today was a holiday card bonanza - I got *FOUR* cards in the mail when I got
home. I can't help it, I started crying. I've never gotten this many cards
for Christmas in my entire life (I was never a popular person, too shy, too
weird, to much of a crazy cat lady!!) ;

I *LOVE* you guys!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 3rd 04, 11:59 PM
CatNipped

Forgot the link to the pictures of all my cards!

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/ChristmasCard/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 4th 04, 12:02 AM
yepp

pretty. I'm happy that you are so happy! Season's Greetings!

Old December 4th 04, 01:44 AM
Yowie

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Today was a holiday card bonanza - I got *FOUR* cards in the mail when I

got
home. I can't help it, I started crying. I've never gotten this many

cards
for Christmas in my entire life (I was never a popular person, too shy,

too
weird, to much of a crazy cat lady!!) ;

I *LOVE* you guys!

Hoooboy, you're gonna love it when 10 or more cards turn up in your
letterbox on a single day, and won't believe your eyes when you string all
those cards up to display them and realise you need *more string*.

Its a wonderful feeling seeing all those cards from friends you know all
over the world. Although I struggle to afford to send them all, I wouldn't
miss the card exchange for anything, and if I ever get the "nobody loves me"
feelings, all Ihave to do is open the box I"ve kept last years in, and
remind myself that there are peope out there that are genuinely my friends.
Its soooo cool.

---

Old December 4th 04, 02:49 AM

CatNipped wrote:

Forgot the link to the pictures of all my cards!
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/ChristmasCard/

Ooooo, and all those KITTY cards!

Joyce
Old December 4th 04, 03:12 AM
CatNipped

wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:

Forgot the link to the pictures of all my cards!
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/ChristmasCard/

Ooooo, and all those KITTY cards!

Joyce

I *KNOW* - that's the best part!!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 4th 04, 01:58 PM
Adrian

CatNipped wrote:
Today was a holiday card bonanza - I got *FOUR* cards in the mail
when I got home. I can't help it, I started crying. I've never
gotten this many cards for Christmas in my entire life (I was never a
popular person, too shy, too weird, to much of a crazy cat lady!!) ;

I *LOVE* you guys!

Hugs,

CatNipped

9 here so far, it's great. I really hope I can recipricate next year.
I'm amazed how quick they are, all international and have only taken 3
or 4 days to get here.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old December 4th 04, 02:08 PM
Christina Websell

"CATherine" wrote in message
On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 23:40:38 GMT, "CatNipped"
wrote:

Today was a holiday card bonanza - I got *FOUR* cards in the mail when I
got
home. I can't help it, I started crying. I've never gotten this many
cards
for Christmas in my entire life (I was never a popular person, too shy,
too
weird, to much of a crazy cat lady!!) ;

I *LOVE* you guys!

Hugs,

CatNipped

I got four today, too. That brings my total to eight, so far. It is
such a thrill getting them from all my friends. And one of them had
fur and a bookmark. Just lovely. Thanks, Liz. I hope to get mine done
this weekend, at least the international ones. However, I have to wrk
this weekend so I might not get them done until Tuesday, which I have
off.

--
CATherine

It's a thrill for me, too, also sporting 8 rpca cards!
Catnipped, I recognise the one of the lynx in the snow, from Marina, Frank
and Nikki, right?

Tweed

Old December 4th 04, 02:39 PM
CatNipped

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

It's a thrill for me, too, also sporting 8 rpca cards!
Catnipped, I recognise the one of the lynx in the snow, from Marina, Frank
and Nikki, right?

Tweed

Yep! I love the fact that all the cards are kitty related (and Victor's was
kitty food related - yes Victor, they each had two and x-mas was quite
delicious! ;). You're all definitely my kind of people and just kind
people.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 4th 04, 04:56 PM
Julie Cook

wrote:

Today was a holiday card bonanza - I got *FOUR* cards in the mail when I got
home. I can't help it, I started crying. I've never gotten this many cards
for Christmas in my entire life (I was never a popular person, too shy, too
weird, to much of a crazy cat lady!!) ;

I *LOVE* you guys!

Hugs,

CatNipped

I got four today, too. That brings my total to eight, so far. It is
such a thrill getting them from all my friends. And one of them had
fur and a bookmark. Just lovely. Thanks, Liz. I hope to get mine done
this weekend, at least the international ones. However, I have to wrk
this weekend so I might not get them done until Tuesday, which I have
off.

--
CATherine

I plan to get mine out on Tuesday. I have to have a colonoscopy on
Monday so I have to hang at home on Sunday to do the prep (yuck!) and
between trips to the bathroom and then recovering on Monday I figure
I'll have plenty of time to get mine finished as well as read the
newsgroup and send my replies (but trust me, purrs and candles have been
dutifully sent to everyone in need). I love this time of year. DH
enjoys it too. Marina, yours was the first card from outside the US.
We're thinking about a trip for next Thanksgiving (considering
Barcelona) but he got your card and said, "Lets go to Finland".
Leeettttsss, see. end of November...Finland... Barcelona...
Finland...Barcelona....I'll have to think about it.

Julie