Better Than Coffee

Old September 8th 05, 09:30 PM
Jo Firey

"Jo Firey" wrote in message

"UTBill" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 15:33:56 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 10:56:40 -0700, "Jo Firey"
yodeled:

Is this group about cat jokes?
-

GIT-R-DONE!

Look up the word joke. Look up the work anecdote. Get a life.

Sorry. That was bitchy. Haven't had my morning mouse yet.

Jo

Old September 8th 05, 10:18 PM
Adrian

Jo Firey wrote:
"Jo Firey" wrote in message

"UTBill" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 15:33:56 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 10:56:40 -0700, "Jo Firey"
yodeled:
Is this group about cat jokes?
-

GIT-R-DONE!

Look up the word joke. Look up the work anecdote. Get a life.

Sorry. That was bitchy. Haven't had my morning mouse yet.

Jo

You're feeding a troll. This isn't the first group its hit.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old September 9th 05, 12:27 AM
Jo Firey

"Adrian" wrote in message
Look up the word joke. Look up the work anecdote. Get a life.

Sorry. That was bitchy. Haven't had my morning mouse yet.

Jo

You're feeding a troll. This isn't the first group its hit.

Yeah, I know. And I know better. Gotta work on my self control.

Jo

Old September 9th 05, 04:00 AM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 17:26:54 -0500, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:
On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 19:49:13 +0100, "Christina Websell"
yodeled:

"Jo Firey" wrote in message
Well, Mom was up when we wanted OUT this morning, but she sure
wakes up slow. I decided she needed some help when I saw her
struggling to make that smelly hot water she drinks every morning.
She says its caffee and she needs it to wakes up.

Now I know I wakes up hungry. And Mom usually give me plenty of
breakfast cereal and fresh water to start my day. But nothing
wakes me up like a fresh, wiggly, warm mousie.

Molly. Huntress Extradorniare.

Hmmm. It a bad idea to wake meowmie up wiv a mousie here. Specially
now she av to get up at 6.45 for work. Dats wen she needs cupsa tea
despratly.
I save der mousies to show er for wen she get home, den she pleased.
She not pleased at all if I show her dem first fing in der morning.
I not no why.

Boyfriend

I gave my mommy a mousie in bed one day. A LIVE mousie. She screamed
and jumped, and the mousie went flying away, and I couldn't find it
again. Waste of a lovely mousie. :P

Love,
Stinky

I's askeered of da live mousies! I wuld not be a gud mousie hunter. But
I's furry gud at ketching da crickets. Dey bownses!

Persia

Dear Miss Persia,
May I ask you a question? Are you scared of the skwerls too?

I love to catch bugs. I catch the flying ones, too. I go straight up
and SNAP!! I am not a kitten anymore, but I can still jump very high.

Love,
Stinky

Theresa
Old September 9th 05, 06:50 AM
jmcquown

"Jo Firey" wrote in message
[...]

Deer Stinky,

I's not skeered of da skwerls but dey doan come inna howse. Sumtimes da
mousies try to come inna howse. Mommy sayd dey do dat when it's furry cold
onna OUT. I shud unnerstand dat - it wuz furry cold onna out when Mommy let
me inna howse. But I doan wan her lettin in da mousies or da skwerls!

Dem bugses are fun. I catch da flying ones, too!

Persia

Old September 9th 05, 03:31 PM
Wayne Mitchell

"jmcquown" wrote:

I's askeered of da live mousies! I wuld not be a gud mousie hunter. But
I's furry gud at ketching da crickets. Dey bownses!

I cn get lotsa crikets when I goes doun inna celler. An
sometims mousies too. I eats up all der crikets an leeves der
legs, but der mousies I jus bring up an play wid. Me'n Will
chases dem all ober. Den dey hides, an a fuw days later Paw
hasta sniff dem out. Will an me laffs cuz his sniffer is no
good, so he taks a long time to find 'em.

(dis is der fust lettr frm)

Heidi

(an Will helpded sum, cuz he's older an noes mor wurds)

Old September 9th 05, 04:03 PM
Rolf

"Jo Firey" wrote in message

"Adrian" wrote in message
Look up the word joke. Look up the work anecdote. Get a life.

Sorry. That was bitchy. Haven't had my morning mouse yet.

Jo

You're feeding a troll. This isn't the first group its hit.

Yeah, I know. And I know better. Gotta work on my self control.

Jo

How come coffee and cats in this post? Is this a fun group? I'm not
understanding.

OKBYE