Back on the train

Old February 14th 05, 07:16 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On 11 Feb 2005 16:50:06 -0800, ClowderCat wrote:

Clarence sits on the chair and watches the cats come back from the
searches.

I like the way you conducted these searches. If you need any help with
the other cats whose rooms haven't been searched, Chester and Nathan
can help you.

Haff owr police-kitties spoken to da siks kitties whooze rums dey want to
search? What did dey say?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
2/14/2005 1:15:06 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old February 15th 05, 06:01 PM
Adam

Hey Uncle Adam, has Lovable Louise gotten over losing the election yet?
Or is she still asking for a recount?

Purrsident Clarence

Louise finally had to do the recount herself, because of the conspiracy
to deny her a recount, and she admits that she didn't win THIS TIME.

She is now going to carry out the appropriate part of her campaign
promises, and beat up everyone who didn't vote for her. She hopes you
will be as prompt and as dedicated in carrying out all of your campaign
promises.

Unca Adam
Old February 16th 05, 01:40 AM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
Hey Uncle Adam, has Lovable Louise gotten over losing the election

yet?
Or is she still asking for a recount?

Purrsident Clarence

Louise finally had to do the recount herself, because of the

conspiracy
to deny her a recount, and she admits that she didn't win THIS TIME.

She is now going to carry out the appropriate part of her campaign
promises, and beat up everyone who didn't vote for her. She hopes

you
will be as prompt and as dedicated in carrying out all of your

campaign
promises.

Unca Adam

I'm glad that this is finally resolved. I'll be working on my campaign
promises, but they're long term ones that will take longer to finish.

Do you know if she wants a government position? As long as another
kitty doesn't already have it, she can have any position she wants?

BTW, will she be beating me up?

Clarence

Old February 16th 05, 10:01 AM
Miss Violette

duz you suppoze we will get dem jewelz bak soon, I iz catcerned bout alla
you girlcatz onna train, TV, feeling purtectif
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
TV takes her paw and they run off like little kittens to smurgle befur

the
next rownd of searching, TV, I iz very happy

Me too! I'm always happy when I get a chance to smurgle with my
onetruelove kitty.

Cleo

Old February 16th 05, 11:37 AM

Miss Violette wrote:
duz you suppoze we will get dem jewelz bak soon, I iz catcerned bout alla
you girlcatz onna train, TV, feeling purtectif

I have a feeling that we're going to be resolving this whole thing very
soon. And I'm quite sure that we'll all be ok. Especially for as long as
it takes for us to teleport over to Clarence's office for Kitty
Schottland's wedwink ceremony.

Speaking of which, shall we teleport over now?

Cleo
Old February 17th 05, 04:12 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
duz you suppoze we will get dem jewelz bak soon, I iz catcerned

bout alla
you girlcatz onna train, TV, feeling purtectif

I have a feeling that we're going to be resolving this whole thing

very
soon. And I'm quite sure that we'll all be ok. Especially for as long

as
it takes for us to teleport over to Clarence's office for Kitty
Schottland's wedwink ceremony.

Speaking of which, shall we teleport over now?

Cleo

I was wondering when all the kitties would get to the wedwink! I'm
ready to start as soon as everykitty gets there!

Clarence

Old February 17th 05, 11:51 PM
Adam

Louise finally had to do the recount herself, because of the conspiracy
to deny her a recount, and she admits that she didn't win THIS TIME.

She is now going to carry out the appropriate part of her campaign
promises, and beat up everyone who didn't vote for her. She hopes you
will be as prompt and as dedicated in carrying out all of your campaign
promises.

I'm glad that this is finally resolved. I'll be working on my campaign
promises, but they're long term ones that will take longer to finish.

Do you know if she wants a government position? As long as another
kitty doesn't already have it, she can have any position she wants?

Secy of Offense!

BTW, will she be beating me up?

Clarence

U vote 4 me?

Louise (cat of few words)
Old February 18th 05, 01:06 AM
ClowderCat

Do you know if she wants a government position? As long as another
kitty doesn't already have it, she can have any position she wants?

Secy of Offense!

OK. I'll put you on the list that I'm making of government positions.

BTW, will she be beating me up?

Clarence

U vote 4 me?

Louise (cat of few words)

I can't tell you that! It's confidential!

Clarence

Old February 19th 05, 10:49 PM
Adam

ClowderCat wrote:
Secy of Offense!

OK. I'll put you on the list that I'm making of government positions.

Fangu!

U vote 4 me?

I can't tell you that! It's confidential!

Clarence

[Wap! wap!]

Louise
Old February 20th 05, 02:33 AM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
ClowderCat wrote:
Secy of Offense!

OK. I'll put you on the list that I'm making of government

positions.

Fangu!

U vote 4 me?

I can't tell you that! It's confidential!

Clarence

[Wap! wap!]

Louise

OW!!! That hurt!!!

Clarence, wondering if he should have the CPD arrest Louise