Going toona fishing

Old January 10th 07, 03:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Going toona fishing

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 02:06:06 GMT, "Julie Porter"
wrote:

Ahhh, I am wif you! Zees eez goink to be kwite an adventure!

Bridget,
Cleopatra and Anaïs - would you girlcats care to com along wif

usses,
or stay on zee beech?

M. Tiger, M. TV - ready?

Girlz, whaddya fink? Pitoonya? Rebecca?Shall we go on da boat or

not?

Beauty, Cinder? Are you gurlz going?

Yes we will go butted we want Bear and Joey along tu. Maybe they can
teleport in and meet usses.
Beauty and Cinder

Weer heer now an reddy to eskort yu onto da boat.

Bear and Joey

Let's go to da boat! (cinder accepts Bear's arm and steps into
porter).
Cinder

i want to get a 100pound choona. its gud there is fudz on the boat
until then. i hope i don't get wet.
beauty
Old January 10th 07, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 02:23:20 GMT, John Ross Mc Master's nimble, little
paws typed:

Let's go to da boat! (cinder accepts Bear's arm and steps into
porter).
Cinder

i want to get a 100pound choona. its gud there is fudz on the boat
until then. i hope i don't get wet.
beauty

[The 'porter twinkles and the door opens on the deck of Jocko's
fishing boat and the community kitties pour out]

Hihi Jocko!

Lotsa us decided tojoyne yourownself!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/9/2007 10:58:07 PM
Old January 10th 07, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Jocko the Diving Cat

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:31:56 +0000, ChildFree23 wrote:

[A beige tabby goes up to Jocko, his extra long tail held high, and extends
his snoot.] Excuse me, sir, may I see your fishing license?

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane of Catmerica
Junior Tabby In Residence

But of course, my good sheriff! [Jocko fetches his knapsack and searches
through it for a minute.] Here is mineown Catmerica license [paws over a
piece of paper], and here is a letter from the GovernorCat of Young Island
granting fishing rights to all residents of the Community for da duration
of dis party. Err, vacation. Or whatever it's called.

And fang you for checking!

Jocko
Old January 10th 07, 08:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

[A beige tabby goes up to Jocko, his extra long tail held high, and
extends
his snoot.] Excuse me, sir, may I see your fishing license?

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane of Catmerica
Junior Tabby In Residence

But of course, my good sheriff! [Jocko fetches his knapsack and searches
through it for a minute.] Here is mineown Catmerica license [paws over a
piece of paper], and here is a letter from the GovernorCat of Young Island
granting fishing rights to all residents of the Community for da duration
of dis party. Err, vacation. Or whatever it's called.

And fang you for checking!

Jocko

Thank you. Carry on. [Beige tabby offers Jocko a headbump, then walks
away.]

Old January 11th 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Let's go to da boat! (cinder accepts Bear's arm and steps into
porter).
Cinder

i want to get a 100pound choona. its gud there is fudz on the boat
until then. i hope i don't get wet.
beauty

Doant wurry, no cat wil get wet! I promisse. An, dey annownced dat da
boat is stockd wif all kind of very gud fud. I cant wate.

Joey

Old January 11th 07, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

[The 'porter twinkles and the door opens on the deck of Jocko's
fishing boat and the community kitties pour out]

Hihi Jocko!

Lotsa us decided tojoyne yourownself!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Owh, dis is becomming more funn by the minute!

Lucy, glad to see effuryone

Old January 11th 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 01:00:41 GMT, "Julie Porter"
wrote:

Let's go to da boat! (cinder accepts Bear's arm and steps into
porter).
Cinder

i want to get a 100pound choona. its gud there is fudz on the boat
until then. i hope i don't get wet.
beauty

Doant wurry, no cat wil get wet! I promisse. An, dey annownced dat da
boat is stockd wif all kind of very gud fud. I cant wate.

Joey

i always thot choonas came from cans. this boat trip is furry
edjukayshonal.
beauty
Old January 11th 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 01:01:50 GMT, "Julie Porter"
wrote:

[The 'porter twinkles and the door opens on the deck of Jocko's
fishing boat and the community kitties pour out]

Hihi Jocko!

Lotsa us decided tojoyne yourownself!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Owh, dis is becomming more funn by the minute!

Lucy, glad to see effuryone

Hi Lucy! Glad to meat you. Let's catch big choonas.
Cinder and Beauty
Old January 11th 07, 11:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Moe grasps her paw carefully in his, and helps her down into the boat,
making sure she knows where she is, and where everything else is, then they
stand at the bow sniffing the salty air.
MMMm this is a gud idear Miss Piglette!!

"Stormmee" wrote in message
*blush*
meeee wrote in message
Oh I reckons yu definitelee can help, yu wud be gud at it becos I notised

yu
has furry gud balanse and that is yuseful onna boat!!
Moe, glad she is coming with him

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I duzint efin kare ifin we aktuli katches one butted i sure wuuld likta
try,
anna a big strong manly cat like yoursef will haza veri gud chanze,
Piglette, hopin hersef kan hep
meeee wrote in message
Moe smiles happily at Piglette, happy he is getting to know her better

on
this cruise, Piglette dus yu wanna go an catch usses a fresh toona? I
reckon
we'll catch tha biggest wun!!

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Piglette turns to MO, duz you wantsa go onna tuna boat or juzt sit

her
onna
beach? Piglet, who duzint care az long az mo iz near
Stormmee wrote in message
Me anna Trudi anna OEJ wantsa go, Stormmee, lukin fur rosco ta see
ifin
he
wantsa go alzo
Rebecca wrote in message
et...
Az long az I iznt gonna fall in da waddermonsterz, I will go. I
duznt
mind
bein on a boat, but I duznt wanna git in da wadderz.

Rebecca

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 19:44:52 -0500, Inspector Jacques
Chat-Clouseau's
nimble, little paws typed:

Ahhh, I am wif you! Zees eez goink to be kwite an adventure!
Bridget,
Cleopatra and Anaïs - would you girlcats care to com along wif
usses,
or stay on zee beech?

M. Tiger, M. TV - ready?

Girlz, whaddya fink? Pitoonya? Rebecca?Shall we go on da boat
or
not?

Beauty, Cinder? Are you gurlz going?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/8/2007 11:07:20 PM

Old January 12th 07, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Doant wurry, no cat wil get wet! I promisse. An, dey annownced dat da
boat is stockd wif all kind of very gud fud. I cant wate.

Joey

i always thot choonas came from cans. this boat trip is furry
edjukayshonal.
beauty

Weer goeng tu end up wif a lot of toona.

Joey purrdicts