Inbitatshun to a pardee!

Old June 5th 09, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir[_3_]

Default Da Pawty Beginz!

[A 'porter twinkles, and a sleek brown cat steps
out, followed by a more rotund grey one: it is
Hercule and the Inspector. They signal to the wait
kitties to help,and they unload two cases marked
DOMAINE CHAT LUNATIQUE, RHEIMS, FRANCE - DEMI-SEC
NIP-SHAMPAYNE; then two more of oysters, and one
of lobsters. The poster twinkles and returns.]

[Inspector] Ahh, Hercule, mon ami, what eez a
party wifout nip-shampayne, and lopster?
Waitkitties, pleeze haff zee kitchen-cats put
zeese oysterz on beds ob ice, den shuck zem so zat
zey are on zee haff-shell - and zee shampayne must
awlso be on ice. I weel come into zee kitchen
shortly to consult weef zee chef abowt zee
lopsterz!

[Hercule] But ob cawze we needs shampayne and
lopsterz! Ann Mme. Anaïs! Happy Birfday and
anipurrsary! But where eez yur wink, Tiger and
Allo, Mme. Pitoonya - were eez zee ofur
birfday-boy Sundance? Or eez we early?

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir
Old June 5th 09, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Default Inbitatshun to a pardee!

"Sundance" wrote in message
news

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
Meow kitties,

Efury kitty iz infited to a pardy, Joon fowrth to
sikth, to celebrate: Sundance's Tiger's and
mineown birfday az well az mine an Tiger's fifth
winking anifursery!

Fuds, drink, nip, dansing and more fuds! Awl on
da ship!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

I yam gonna shtart tu blowe up bolooonz, an ti dem tagedder.

If I yam not owt rite away eerlee on Thoizday, it'z kuz I wyll be
fillink mine kompartmint wiff bolooonz.
an meowmee wyll be gon tu play MahJongg
--
Pitô.ônya, wiff hur cheekz pufft owt Oô-ôO

Pitô.ônya floatz in wiffa whooj buntsh ov baloonz....

OOO
OOOO
OOOOO
OOOOOO
OOOOOO
OOOOOO
OOO
Pitô.ônya

Toonya, Toonya, be kareful up dere! I duznt want yurownself to fall an
git hurtid! Duz yoo need me to kach yurownself?

Sundance

Pit2nya letz go ov hur baloonz which float up to the seeling, and
gracefully lands on her feetz...

Fangu furr azkink an beink catzurnt, Sunnydance...
as yu kin see, I yam fyne.
Du yu wanna go intu da boofay an hav uh appiltyzer ur twu?
Uh fan-c dinner wyll be surft laytur, ya kno...
I tink it wyll inklood Flayink Baked Amouseka !

--
Pitô.ônya, likkin hur chopz

Old June 6th 09, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Da Pawty Beginz! (was: Inbitatshun to a pardee!)

O T mutterz to himself, Diz kant be gud, her iz finking againz. I wunder
what herselfz is thinkink?
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

O T watches as Pi2nya enters the room, floating at the end of the
balloons.
Now dat iza entranze. Dat wuz really kewel. Happi annifersary anna
happt
purrday to each oz u. He turns around to look for Harri who was right
behind him a few minutes ago, talking to some of the girl cats.

[... and he sees her staring at Pi2nya with a gleam in her eyes. She is
muttering "balloons...."]

Old June 6th 09, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

about the time that his wife kittee putz away da prezzie Tiger enters and
beginz wunnerin whut da gud smellz iz... he goez to da bar kittee orderz a
double of anithin takez it anna drinkz it straight away...

sorri ta be late anna sucha mezz butted deze hoominz iz gettin owtta
kontrol, dey hauled alla uses ta ted today... anna we iz juzt now
bak...*behind hizown paw to hiz wife kittee... we showed dem, we costed dem
more dan two howze paymintz today.. snikerz... so der... he orderz anofur
drink... iz dat micey anna eggplant a apetizer or fur da dinner, he
smoochees hiz wife kittee and bowz to electra, remfurin hiz mannerz at lazt,
Tiger
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[Anaïs walks into the ballroom, decorated with
streamers, Pitoonya's balloons and the like. The
bar-kitties have two well-stocked bars set up; the
small dance band is unpacking their instruments,
the dance-floor is polished; the chef and kitchen
staff are setting up buffet tables, and Anaïs
lifts up a few lids]:

Ummmmm, Chicken stuffed wif spinich and feta
cheese; fried mice and eggplant; roast beast wif
horseradish sawce; langostinos fra diablo.... dese
luk gud gud.

[A porter twinkles, and Elektra,the young
priestess steps out] Mewo, Elektra, how iz
yurself? I is so glad dat yoo cud make it!

[Elektra] I iz fine, and I was able to get
Tiger's prezzie for you! [she paws over a leather
jewelry box; Anaïs opens it. In it is a gold
kitten, a replica of one of the ones at the feet
of Bast's statue in the Temple; it has tiny
emerald eyes and an earring]

Ooooooh, datz luffly, Elektra; he can hang it frum
owr winking collar! [She puts it into the box, and
waits for other guests to arrive]

Dis will be a nice pawty; we haff such nice
kitties in da community, and alwayz haff gud fuds
- I hope dat yoo aren't on a diet!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/4/2009 7:53:33 PM

Old June 6th 09, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i iz ofur her atta bar gettin anofur drink ta get mine nerfz bak in plaze
furm da yearli ted vizit, shakez paw wif hiz two furndz, anna downz anofur
one, Tiger

Old June 6th 09, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Heer I iz! Dat stuf awl lukz furry gudgud! Duz yoo fingk da kichen-kitteez
mite need sumkittee to hewp, um, taste da oysterz? Juss to make shur dey
haznt sufferd durin da shippin, of korse!

Sundance

Old June 6th 09, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey `=`^..^`=`

A porter twinkles twinkles and lands and out step Mosey, Mimzy and Bob Qat.
Dey go up tew Mme. Anaïs and wish hur a happee purrday n annibershury.
Wooking urownd, dey r amazed at awl uff da fudz n balloons n see awl dere
frendz.
Mosey hands Mme. Anaïs a nise gifty bag "dis is fur yer happee purrday n
happee anivursary' frum thu Kits n mee. It is sum reely gud nip. Haow iz
efferbuddy?
Iz a reely a nise day innit? Boy da fudz smells gud n efferfing wooks wike
fun.
Yoo wook reely nise Mme Mme. Anaïs Mimzy wooks uround fur Morgana n Bob
wooks urownd for MeOwy. Dey probubly bee heer soon. Hi OT. Yeah, dat wuz
sum entranse Pi2nya. Diz iz gonna be fun. We brotz kazoos fur efferbuddy
tew pway wiff. Mosey

"O T watches as Pi2nya enters the room, floating at the end of the balloons.
Now dat iza entranze. Dat wuz really kewel. Happi annifersary anna happt
purrday to each oz u. He turns around to look for Harri who was right
behind him a few minutes ago, talking to some of the girl cats.
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
[...]

Gud effinink awll...Elektra, heow nize tu see yu agayne.

Hapy Purrday, Anais...
Pit2nya pawz Anais a long thin silver bockz in which is a
silver necklace:
00000=====88888OOOO####

Wear it in gudgud healff, dear.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old June 6th 09, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T looks around for Ranger. Hey mine frien we iz gonna haff to keepz a I
on Tiger diz nite. Him and da ofther kitties in hiz familee had a badz day,
specially Tiger. I fink him iz gonna get plasterd and we may haff to help
himself bak to his kabin. We may haff to ask Wascal to help uz if we haz ta
take dem stepz.

Old June 6th 09, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

O T looks around for Ranger. Hey mine frien we iz gonna haff to keepz a I
on Tiger diz nite. Him and da ofther kitties in hiz familee had a badz day,
specially Tiger. I fink him iz gonna get plasterd and we may haff to help
himself bak to his kabin. We may haff to ask Wascal to help uz if we haz ta
take dem stepz.

We can do dat! An Sammy willz be glad to hepp ourownselves too.

Dus you fink we could distract him wif some roasted turkeybird, or
roasted gooseybird, or MiceCream? Mebbe some roasted beast wif nip
sauce? I know dat mine sisfurs is easily distracted by yummy fudz.

Ranger
Old June 6th 09, 03:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jun 4, 8:55*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in ...

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

* Pitô.ônya- Hide quoted text -

Furry specatooluss Pitoonya!

MeOwy, faksinaytid wif awl dose bawwoonz