Prince comes back from a nice jog

Old May 15th 21, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk[_4_]

Default Prince comes back from a nice jog

I'z had fun todai!

Dere's a young lady who's joining da Army but she's not been a runner
ever much so's she needs to learn how. Odd for us to have to learn how
to run but it's harder wif just 2 feet I think?

Anyways Meomie sat wif us in da grass anna no muzzle onna either of
dem! Da young lady had 1 of her shots anna da next is in a few days.

Meowmie described sum basic tips onna 2foot running anna said later you
learn to make longer steps den shorter ones. Duh! Dogs do dat to!
Meowmie warned her she would be sore but to keep the first run easy,
starting wif just a fast walk until across da street to da next block
onna ours. Den, start running but slow, den speed up until breathing
hard den slow down until breathing ok, den speed up ana do that over
ana over. I'z paced her careful cause I can tell how she's breathing.
We did 1/2 mile. Dats VERY gudgud fur a first run!

Meowmie smiled and let her know for a first run, it was excellent at 9
minutes and not to worry, she'd get faster anna faster but fur now, to
stop ana stretch. She will be back every other day.

Oh, Jaimy went to da Navy a bit ago ana now I'z running Issac 2 times a
week ana Jerome 2 times a week. Jerome leaves for da Air Force in a
month anna runs his 2 miles in 12 minutes. Issac leaves in 4 months
ana we run to da pool where dey let me in to watch, den wez run back.

Have you ever watched a human learn to swim? Dey may not be fast
runners but gosh, dey can swim fast once dey catch on!
Old May 16th 21, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 10:12:05 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
[...]

Meowmie neffur lernt tu run. Hur hardlee wawkz outside.
Tuu layte tu teetsh an old human new trickz.
P2nya
Old May 22nd 21, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk[_4_]

Pit2nya wrote:

[...]

Is sad my meowmie can't run no more but she's really gud at explaining
it to 2foots! Jerome onna Thursday ran 2 miles in fastest time yet!
Meowmie clocked 11:49! Friday Issac anna I ran to da pool anna he swam
back an forth a few times den they had him walk up a long board and
jump off. He makes a gud splash! Den he put his shirt on anna shoes
(anna mine 'cause dey makes me take dem off to watch frum da corner of
da pool room) anna we ran back home. He runs pretty gud fur a 2foot.

Today, I tooked Amy runnin. She wuz sore Munday anna wez walked
mostly. Wed she ran a bit but slow anna steady. Dats gud. Today,
meowmie said to push it wif da fast den slow (but don't stop) den fast
anna try to make da fast just a little longer. She did well I think
'cause meowmie was smiling.

When I came in, meowmie gave me a special treat! Wez went to a back
yard anna she filled da little pond (she calls if a kiddie pool) anna
added bubble so Iz gotted a bubble baf! It's nice to be fussed over
(smiles Prince, while Luko cringes).

Prince and how it is going cshenk Cat community 5 July 19th 20 08:53 PM
Prince looks about, all is quiet cshenk Cat community 7 April 26th 20 05:43 AM
3 Prince Alberts MLB Cat community 0 November 1st 08 01:09 AM
Her Frog Prince Baha via CatKB.com Cat anecdotes 3 April 14th 07 10:41 PM
before i go back to lurk mode a nice story Stormmee Cat anecdotes 10 December 8th 06 01:11 AM