Mighty Hunter Rita

Old June 11th 05, 02:35 AM
Jane

Default Mighty Hunter Rita

Now I'm convinced that someone is visiting my apartment when I'm
at work. Today I came home to find that the toilet paper roll
was quite dead. Apparently it was very full of greeblings that
needed killing. Shreds were everywhere.

Rita used to be a lovely well-behaved kitty. Then I started
reading this group again, and she discovered the sheet
and blankie greeblings. That was cute. Now it's the TP
greeblings. Not so cute.

Okay, still cute. I'm laughing. My friends are laughing.
Mighty Hunter Rita strikes again!!

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita
Old June 11th 05, 03:38 AM
Jo Firey

"Jane" wrote in message

Now I'm convinced that someone is visiting my apartment when I'm
at work. Today I came home to find that the toilet paper roll
was quite dead. Apparently it was very full of greeblings that
needed killing. Shreds were everywhere.

Rita used to be a lovely well-behaved kitty. Then I started
reading this group again, and she discovered the sheet
and blankie greeblings. That was cute. Now it's the TP
greeblings. Not so cute.

Okay, still cute. I'm laughing. My friends are laughing.
Mighty Hunter Rita strikes again!!

Just how cute it is depends on how many spare rolls of TP you have
eft. }~'

Old June 11th 05, 04:41 AM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Jo Firey wrote:
"Jane" wrote in message

Now I'm convinced that someone is visiting my apartment when I'm
at work. Today I came home to find that the toilet paper roll
was quite dead. Apparently it was very full of greeblings that
needed killing. Shreds were everywhere.

Rita used to be a lovely well-behaved kitty. Then I started
reading this group again, and she discovered the sheet
and blankie greeblings. That was cute. Now it's the TP
greeblings. Not so cute.

Okay, still cute. I'm laughing. My friends are laughing.
Mighty Hunter Rita strikes again!!

Just how cute it is depends on how many spare rolls of TP you have
eft. }~'

I have discovered a trick to keeping the TP out of Ernies paws:

Leave a roll on the holder that has only 1 or 2 sheets left on it. Cat can
shred to hearts content, and the *real* roll is safely tucked on toilet tank
(still within reach of kitty-paws, but safely out of mind as he's
concentrating on the one left on the holder). He did give DH a look that
said "just when are you planning on putting a *full* roll here for me to
shred?" LOL

If we don't do the above, this is what will happen (he will either shred the
one on the holder, or if it's not there, he will find it elsewhere & I will
find a pile of shredded paper!)

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...20958322zZnwTj

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old June 12th 05, 02:40 PM
Jane

Just how cute it is depends on how many spare rolls of TP you have
eft. }~'

ROFL! Exactly! Fortunately, I had lots.

concentrating on the one left on the holder). He did give DH a look that
said "just when are you planning on putting a *full* roll here for me to
shred?" LOL

Ah-ha! Good idea. I'll keep this one in mind.

If we don't do the above, this is what will happen (he will either shred the
one on the holder, or if it's not there, he will find it elsewhere & I will
find a pile of shredded paper!)
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...20958322zZnwTj

Yup, that's about what I sat down to see, except that the roll
was only half-full to start with, and she shredded the whole
thing. Next time I'll get a picture.

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita The Mighty Hunter

The Mighty Hunter kitties killed the cat-food bag Gabey8 Cat anecdotes 12 February 7th 05 03:20 PM
The mighty pigeon hunter Ma3rk Cat health & behaviour 6 December 10th 04 07:45 PM
Cat hunter Mermaid Cat rescue 10 June 2nd 04 03:10 AM
'Croc Hunter' feeds crocodile with baby (watch video!) Luvskats00 Cat health & behaviour 28 January 9th 04 04:45 PM
Mighty huntress shows mighty annoyance ;-) dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 2 November 12th 03 11:50 AM