A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat community
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Spring Pawty Time!



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old March 26th 18, 02:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 297
Default Spring Pawty Time!

Since it's officially Spring now in da Norfurn Hemisphere, it's time
fur a pawty to celebrate! Lots ub da country is still having coldcold
weather, and some is hafing scary snowstorms, but Southern Catifurnia
is hafing mostly nice weather.

I was talking wif Stevenson, da majordomo at da late Cleopatra's estate
near Big Bear, and him said dat da weather if lovely there. Da gaurd
bears have been doing a lot of landscaping work cuz dere's been nuffing
going on requiring gaurding, so it's real purrty dere now.

FluffyKitz is all set to cater a party, so I'z finking we could haf a
wunnerful "Welcome to Spring" party. Hows about we do that dis Saturday
(March 31, 2018)? I know we'z had some sadsad news lately, but I fink
dat hafing sum fun would help us all.

Who's in?

Sammy

  #2  
Old March 26th 18, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 528
Default Spring Pawty Time!

I iznt much fur purrtyin deze dayz, but I will go if dere iz lotz of warm sunny spotz fur takin napz. Speshully if doze spotz iz big enuf fur two...

Sundance, hoping Pitoonya wull be dere
  #3  
Old March 26th 18, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 297
Default Spring Pawty Time!

On 2018-03-26 16:34:43 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

I iznt much fur purrtyin deze dayz, but I will go if dere iz lotz of
warm sunny spotz fur takin napz. Speshully if doze spotz iz big enuf
fur two...

Sundance, hoping Pitoonya wull be dere


Lots an lots of warm sunny spots, bof indoors an outdoors. Even a nice
greenhouse.

Sammy

  #4  
Old March 26th 18, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,964
Default Spring Pawty Time!

Samuel Redcat wrote:

On 2018-03-26 16:34:43 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

I iznt much fur purrtyin deze dayz, but I will go if dere iz lotz
of warm sunny spotz fur takin napz. Speshully if doze spotz iz big
enuf fur two...

Sundance, hoping Pitoonya wull be dere


Lots an lots of warm sunny spots, bof indoors an outdoors. Even a
nice greenhouse.

Sammy


WEz buzy caretaking our Daddy-2foot who just gotted 2 hernias onna one
side anna 1 hernia onna other sided fixed today. I wanna find 'her's
and beat her up fur doing dat to daddy-2foot!

Meantime, Iowna gotted into the food coloring and is pooping a bright
green! (Iowna mutters in the background that it looked tastey!).
  #5  
Old March 27th 18, 06:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 51
Default Spring Pawty Time!

On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 8:34:44 AM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I iznt much fur purrtyin deze dayz, but I will go if dere iz lotz of warm sunny spotz fur takin napz. Speshully if doze spotz iz big enuf fur two...

Sundance, hoping Pitoonya wull be dere


I wyll! I Wyll! If doze mountinz get too kold, ur if it rain/snowz, yu kin kum tu mine heowze...We hazza pool tuu, an da booteek haz baythink sootz. We gotz uh bigbig park rite akross da street, an if dere ar lotza Senior kitties, dere izza senior Center uh-jazent tuu da park.

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

Pit2nya
  #6  
Old March 28th 18, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,964
Default Spring Pawty Time!

Samuel Redcat wrote:

Since it's officially Spring now in da Norfurn Hemisphere, it's time
fur a pawty to celebrate! Lots ub da country is still having coldcold
weather, and some is hafing scary snowstorms, but Southern Catifurnia
is hafing mostly nice weather.

I was talking wif Stevenson, da majordomo at da late Cleopatra's
estate near Big Bear, and him said dat da weather if lovely there. Da
gaurd bears have been doing a lot of landscaping work cuz dere's been
nuffing going on requiring gaurding, so it's real purrty dere now.

FluffyKitz is all set to cater a party, so I'z finking we could haf a
wunnerful "Welcome to Spring" party. Hows about we do that dis
Saturday (March 31, 2018)? I know we'z had some sadsad news lately,
but I fink dat hafing sum fun would help us all.

Who's in?

Sammy


Cash grabs his hot pink sandals...
  #7  
Old March 28th 18, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PIPPS and or BOOKS
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8
Default Spring Pawty Time!

On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 6:36:10 AM UTC-7, Samuel Redcat wrote:
Since it's officially Spring now in da Norfurn Hemisphere, it's time
fur a pawty to celebrate! Lots ub da country is still having coldcold
weather, and some is hafing scary snowstorms, but Southern Catifurnia
is hafing mostly nice weather.

I was talking wif Stevenson, da majordomo at da late Cleopatra's estate
near Big Bear, and him said dat da weather if lovely there. Da gaurd
bears have been doing a lot of landscaping work cuz dere's been nuffing
going on requiring gaurding, so it's real purrty dere now.

FluffyKitz is all set to cater a party, so I'z finking we could haf a
wunnerful "Welcome to Spring" party. Hows about we do that dis Saturday
(March 31, 2018)? I know we'z had some sadsad news lately, but I fink
dat hafing sum fun would help us all.

Who's in?

Sammy


Pippsy n her wink Ranger wyl beh whefer da pertee iz n BOOKS wood wike tu inbite Francesca tu go wif hym


  #8  
Old March 28th 18, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Delectable Glider
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5
Default Spring Pawty Time!

On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 9:36:10 AM UTC-4, Samuel Redcat wrote:
Since it's officially Spring now in da Norfurn Hemisphere, it's time
fur a pawty to celebrate! Lots ub da country is still having coldcold
weather, and some is hafing scary snowstorms, but Southern Catifurnia
is hafing mostly nice weather.

I was talking wif Stevenson, da majordomo at da late Cleopatra's estate
near Big Bear, and him said dat da weather if lovely there. Da gaurd
bears have been doing a lot of landscaping work cuz dere's been nuffing
going on requiring gaurding, so it's real purrty dere now.

FluffyKitz is all set to cater a party, so I'z finking we could haf a
wunnerful "Welcome to Spring" party. Hows about we do that dis Saturday
(March 31, 2018)? I know we'z had some sadsad news lately, but I fink
dat hafing sum fun would help us all.

Who's in?

Sammy


Yes, Spring is upon us! the snow has finally melted here in Southern Canada, and I can finally enjoy the sunshine! Sadly, I can't attend your party, for I live too far away. Good luck, friends

Yours truly,
Delectable
  #9  
Old March 29th 18, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,964
Default Spring Pawty Time!

Delectable Glider wrote:

On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 9:36:10 AM UTC-4, Samuel Redcat wrote:
Since it's officially Spring now in da Norfurn Hemisphere, it's
time fur a pawty to celebrate! Lots ub da country is still having
coldcold weather, and some is hafing scary snowstorms, but Southern
Catifurnia is hafing mostly nice weather.

I was talking wif Stevenson, da majordomo at da late Cleopatra's
estate near Big Bear, and him said dat da weather if lovely there.
Da gaurd bears have been doing a lot of landscaping work cuz dere's
been nuffing going on requiring gaurding, so it's real purrty dere
now.

FluffyKitz is all set to cater a party, so I'z finking we could haf
a wunnerful "Welcome to Spring" party. Hows about we do that dis
Saturday (March 31, 2018)? I know we'z had some sadsad news
lately, but I fink dat hafing sum fun would help us all.

Who's in?

Sammy


Yes, Spring is upon us! the snow has finally melted here in Southern
Canada, and I can finally enjoy the sunshine! Sadly, I can't attend
your party, for I live too far away. Good luck, friends

Yours truly,
Delectable


Daisy-chan snags a catporter and stuffs Cash and Iowa in it then drops
in on Delectable.

Hai! Distance is no object furr us! (oh sorry, excuse mai doggies, dez
polite ones). Wez can set dis button anna wez at da party anna at at
home watching out fur our 2foots at da same time.
  #10  
Old March 29th 18, 02:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,210
Default Spring Pawty Time!

On 3/28/2018 9:35 PM, cshenk wrote:
Delectable Glider wrote:

On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 9:36:10 AM UTC-4, Samuel Redcat wrote:
Since it's officially Spring now in da Norfurn Hemisphere, it's
time fur a pawty to celebrate! Lots ub da country is still having
coldcold weather, and some is hafing scary snowstorms, but Southern
Catifurnia is hafing mostly nice weather.

I was talking wif Stevenson, da majordomo at da late Cleopatra's
estate near Big Bear, and him said dat da weather if lovely there.
Da gaurd bears have been doing a lot of landscaping work cuz dere's
been nuffing going on requiring gaurding, so it's real purrty dere
now.

FluffyKitz is all set to cater a party, so I'z finking we could haf
a wunnerful "Welcome to Spring" party. Hows about we do that dis
Saturday (March 31, 2018)? I know we'z had some sadsad news
lately, but I fink dat hafing sum fun would help us all.

Who's in?

Sammy


Yes, Spring is upon us! the snow has finally melted here in Southern
Canada, and I can finally enjoy the sunshine! Sadly, I can't attend
your party, for I live too far away. Good luck, friends

Yours truly,
Delectable


Daisy-chan snags a catporter and stuffs Cash and Iowa in it then drops
in on Delectable.

Hai! Distance is no object furr us! (oh sorry, excuse mai doggies, dez
polite ones). Wez can set dis button anna wez at da party anna at at
home watching out fur our 2foots at da same time.


I spring party sound like fun. We will be there.

Lucy Lu & Samwise
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Announcing a Furrst Day of Spring Pawty Samuel Redcat Mahoney Cat community 4 February 15th 16 02:29 PM
A Pawty Inbitatashun Mme. Anas ^..^[_4_] Cat community 102 June 14th 10 05:14 AM
A Halloweeen Pawty Tabitha Fluffytail Cat community 6 October 23rd 08 08:17 PM
Time fur a pawty! Mme. Anas ^..^[_2_] Cat community 22 May 11th 07 04:49 AM
It's pawty time - Harri's home! Sammy da 'Venture Kitten Cat community 30 July 5th 05 08:27 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 CatBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.