My Buffy has gone

Old June 28th 20, 03:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_3_]

Default My Buffy has gone

I am heartbroken. I've always kept Buffy indoors, but with the way she
looks out the window, I thought I'd treat her to being in my back yard.
At first, everything was fine. Buffy hesitantly walked to about the
middle of the yard and sat down. She looked back at me and I smiled
lovingly. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a huge bird came swooping into my
yard and grabbed Buffy. I could hear Buffy howling in agony as they flew
away. I learned later from a neighbor that it was a white-tailed hawk.
The thought of Buffy being ripped to pieces has been too much for me to
handle. I am in a state of shock and will be grieving.
Old June 28th 20, 03:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default F'ing Troll! ( My Buffy has gone)

On 6/28/2020 10:08 AM, jmcquown wrote:

(snipped a bunch of troll crap)

Buffy is just fine, she's happily playing with a golf ball behind me. I
don't usually wish harm to anyone but trolls like this need to catch a
bad case of Covid-19 and disappear from the planet.

Jill
Old June 29th 20, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bill Nak

Crazy, but as I was reading this my first thought was "Jill didn't write
this" Thankfully I'm right! 3

Bill N in Milwaukee

Old July 1st 20, 03:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
NEMO[_2_]

On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 10:08:09 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:

I am heartbroken. I've always kept Buffy indoors, but with the way she
looks out the window, I thought I'd treat her to being in my back yard.
At first, everything was fine. Buffy hesitantly walked to about the
middle of the yard and sat down. She looked back at me and I smiled
lovingly. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a huge bird came swooping into my
yard and grabbed Buffy. I could hear Buffy howling in agony as they flew
away. I learned later from a neighbor that it was a white-tailed hawk.
The thought of Buffy being ripped to pieces has been too much for me to
handle. I am in a state of shock and will be grieving.

My condolences on the loss of your beloved cat, Buffy.

Old July 1st 20, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

jmcquown wrote:

On 6/28/2020 10:08 AM, jmcquown wrote:

(snipped a bunch of troll crap)

Buffy is just fine, she's happily playing with a golf ball behind me.
I don't usually wish harm to anyone but trolls like this need to
catch a bad case of Covid-19 and disappear from the planet.

Jill

Yeh, it was obvious. They completely overplayed the hand.
Old July 1st 20, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep[_3_]

Buffy is alive and well. Jill DID NOT write the original post check the email, that's a clue
Old July 1st 20, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

On 6/28/2020 10:08 AM, jmcquown wrote:

(snipped a bunch of troll crap)

Buffy is just fine, she's happily playing with a golf ball behind me.
I don't usually wish harm to anyone but trolls like this need to
catch a bad case of Covid-19 and disappear from the planet.

Jill

Jill has had a problem with a troll mimicing her for as long as I've
known her I think. Normally they stick to another newsgroup and
identify as Greg Morrow but you get random off-shoots from other
'pretend to be Jill'. They also troll me sometimes but not as often.

Old July 2nd 20, 04:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

On 6/28/2020 10:08 AM, jmcquown wrote:

(snipped a bunch of troll crap)

Buffy is just fine, she's happily playing with a golf ball behind me.
I don't usually wish harm to anyone but trolls like this need to
catch a bad case of Covid-19 and disappear from the planet.

Jill

Jill has had a problem with a troll mimicing her for as long as I've
known her I think. Normally they stick to another newsgroup and
identify as Greg Morrow but you get random off-shoots from other
'pretend to be Jill'. They also troll me sometimes but not as often.

Yes, and I sure do wish he'd find something better to do with his time.
He dredged up another fake post I alledged wrote in another ng and
*reposted* it. Really, what's the point?

Jill
Old July 3rd 20, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 7/1/2020 1:14 PM, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
Buffy is alive and well. Jill DID NOT write the original post check the email, that's a clue

Thanks, MMJ. I don't know why the troll bothers. He needs to get a life.

Jill
Old July 4th 20, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 7/4/2020 7:58 AM, Judith Latham wrote:

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

On 6/28/2020 10:08 AM, jmcquown wrote:

(snipped a bunch of troll crap)

Buffy is just fine, she's happily playing with a golf ball behind me.
I don't usually wish harm to anyone but trolls like this need to
catch a bad case of Covid-19 and disappear from the planet.

Jill

Jill has had a problem with a troll mimicing her for as long as I've
known her I think. Normally they stick to another newsgroup and
identify as Greg Morrow but you get random off-shoots from other
'pretend to be Jill'. They also troll me sometimes but not as often.

Yes, and I sure do wish he'd find something better to do with his time.
He dredged up another fake post I alledged wrote in another ng and
*reposted* it. Really, what's the point?

Jill

Maybe we should think of a recipe for cooking trolls.

Judith

Well, first you have to catch one. They tend to reside under bridges. I
think a BBQ grill would be an appopriate cooking method.

Jill

No, Buffy! jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 8 February 7th 18 02:15 AM
Pic s of Buffy jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 6 August 26th 17 02:32 PM
Where's Buffy? jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 2 May 29th 17 11:27 PM
A New Buffy Pic jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 October 6th 15 10:51 PM
Buffy Pic jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 38 June 21st 15 06:01 PM