New e-mail addresses

Old June 15th 04, 08:17 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Default New e-mail addresses

Mine hoomins have been having problems wif there mail server
- AGAIN! Dey has assigned new e-mail address to all of us.
If any of youz has need to e-mail me or mine sisfurs, please
use deze new addresses.

Cleopatra --- cleopatra at catfolks.net
Amelia --- amelia at catfolks.net
Tabitha Kitten --- tabitha at catfolks.net
Sammy Kitten --- srm at catfolks.net

We'z are all hoping dis will be da LAST e-mail address
change for a long time!

Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Old June 15th 04, 11:36 PM
Sylvia M.

Wow o wow!!!
Howd'ya get yur own addy???
Dyna at catfolkz dot net sowndz gud tu me!!!

Dyna, hard tu pleeeze

Cleopatra --- cleopatra at catfolks.net
Amelia --- amelia at catfolks.net
Tabitha Kitten --- tabitha at catfolks.net
Sammy Kitten --- srm at catfolks.net

Old June 15th 04, 11:56 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Wow o wow!!!
Howd'ya get yur own addy???
Dyna at catfolkz dot net sowndz gud tu me!!!

Dyna, hard tu pleeeze

Dats one of da good parts about having hoomins dat know
about compooters. If you want to e-mail me what you would
like your password to be, I'll have mine Paw set up an
account for you.

Sammy Kitten

Old June 16th 04, 02:31 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Wow o wow!!!
Howd'ya get yur own addy???
Dyna at catfolkz dot net sowndz gud tu me!!!

Dyna, hard tu pleeeze

Actually, mine Paw is working on a process to let kitties
sign up for e-mail accounts on catfolks.net all by
demselves. It's not totally debugged yet (bugs? where's da
buggies?) but it kinda works now.

If you want to set up an e-mail account, go to
http://www.catfolks.net/vqsignup.html and fill in da user
name and password dat you wants to use. You can use a web
mail interface to get to your e-mail
(http://www.catfolks.net/cgi-bin/sqwebmail), or you can use
your regular e-mail client. The server name is "mail
catfolks.net", and it responds to POP3. It might support
IMAP in da future - depends on how lazy mine human is.

Old June 16th 04, 05:20 AM
Sylvia M.

"Sammy da 'Venture Kitten" wrote in message
Wow o wow!!!
Howd'ya get yur own addy???
Dyna at catfolkz dot net sowndz gud tu me!!!

Dyna, hard tu pleeeze

Actually, mine Paw is working on a process to let kitties
sign up for e-mail accounts on catfolks.net all by
demselves. It's not totally debugged yet (bugs? where's da
buggies?) but it kinda works now.

If you want to set up an e-mail account, go to
http://www.catfolks.net/vqsignup.html and fill in da user
name and password dat you wants to use. You can use a web
mail interface to get to your e-mail
(http://www.catfolks.net/cgi-bin/sqwebmail), or you can use
your regular e-mail client. The server name is "mail
catfolks.net", and it responds to POP3. It might support
IMAP in da future - depends on how lazy mine human is.

I didunt reed diz wun b-4 rezpondink, neow I gezz I wll wait???

Dyna, awlwayz jumpin da gun

Old June 18th 04, 03:14 AM
Miss Violette

Here is hoping it works, Miss Violette generally disgruntled with her hooman
and the pooter right now

Cleopatra --- cleopatra at catfolks.net
Amelia --- amelia at catfolks.net
Tabitha Kitten --- tabitha at catfolks.net
Sammy Kitten --- srm at catfolks.net

Old June 18th 04, 03:18 AM
Miss Violette

we would like our own email but the hooman can barely deal with what they
have now so she said not right now, Miss Violette, really disgruntled but
patient

Old June 18th 04, 03:40 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Wow o wow!!!
Howd'ya get yur own addy???
Dyna at catfolkz dot net sowndz gud tu me!!!

Dyna, hard tu pleeeze

Ok, it'z dun! I'z will e-mail da password to your hoomins account.

Sammy

Old June 18th 04, 06:22 AM
Sylvia M.

"Sammy da 'Venture Kitten" wrote in message
Wow o wow!!!
Howd'ya get yur own addy???
Dyna at catfolkz dot net sowndz gud tu me!!!

Dyna, hard tu pleeeze

Ok, it'z dun! I'z will e-mail da password to your hoomins account.

Sammy

Fangu, an fang yur Pawpaw tuu.
Neow tu get Meowmee tu du hur liddul bit tu mayke it woik!
Dyna glarink at Meowmee