Oscar pics

Old April 15th 06, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Oscar pics

Oscar minding her own business, chilling in a box in the office:

http://www.bounceswoosh.org/rpca/200..._a_box-web.jpg

Oscar after evil Meowmie called her name several times, eliciting a
tail twitch and eventually a look:

http://www.bounceswoosh.org/rpca/200..._oscar-web.jpg

DH says, "I just don't understand how she finds that comfortable."
Honestly, though, it's bigger than most of the boxes she chooses.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old April 16th 06, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-04-15 16:53:55 -0500, "Monique Y. Mudama" said:

Oscar minding her own business, chilling in a box in the office:

http://www.bounceswoosh.org/rpca/200..._a_box-web.jpg

Oscar after evil Meowmie called her name several times, eliciting a
tail twitch and eventually a look:

http://www.bounceswoosh.org/rpca/200..._oscar-web.jpg

DH says, "I just don't understand how she finds that comfortable."
Honestly, though, it's bigger than most of the boxes she chooses.

What a face. She's just a real cutie.

Old April 16th 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

Oscar minding her own business, chilling in a box in the office:

http://www.bounceswoosh.org/rpca/200..._a_box-web.jpg

Oscar after evil Meowmie called her name several times, eliciting a
tail twitch and eventually a look:

http://www.bounceswoosh.org/rpca/200..._oscar-web.jpg

Beautiful! But yeah, how does she find that comfy? (Of course, you
should see Smudge with her body on my computer monitor, her head
on the tower, and her neck stretching across the gap in between. I
get orthopedic pain just looking at that.)

Joyce
Old April 16th 06, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Awww. She's purr-ty.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old April 16th 06, 03:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

Oscar minding her own business, chilling in a box in the office:

http://www.bounceswoosh.org/rpca/200..._a_box-web.jpg

Oscar after evil Meowmie called her name several times, eliciting a
tail twitch and eventually a look:

http://www.bounceswoosh.org/rpca/200..._oscar-web.jpg

DH says, "I just don't understand how she finds that comfortable."
Honestly, though, it's bigger than most of the boxes she chooses.

DH is right, that box is too big for her. Oscar is one beautiful little
lady. But don't tell Pine Cone I said so. He doesn't think any cat is
as beautiful as Miss Chloe in Australia.

Pam S. ducking and running for cover before PC reads this
Old April 16th 06, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
Oscar minding her own business, chilling in a box in the office:

http://www.bounceswoosh.org/rpca/200..._a_box-web.jpg

Oscar after evil Meowmie called her name several times, eliciting a
tail twitch and eventually a look:

http://www.bounceswoosh.org/rpca/200..._oscar-web.jpg

DH says, "I just don't understand how she finds that comfortable."
Honestly, though, it's bigger than most of the boxes she chooses.

I miss having a box cat around. Nikki would prefer to squeeze into the
smallest possible box she could find. Oscar doesn't look too happy about
being disturbed during her box meditations. ;o)

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old April 16th 06, 08:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-04-16, Marina penned:

I miss having a box cat around. Nikki would prefer to squeeze into
the smallest possible box she could find. Oscar doesn't look too
happy about being disturbed during her box meditations. ;o)

"Hey, Oscar!" -- no reaction
"Hey, Oscar!" -- tail twitches slightly
"Hey, Oscar!" -- finally, reluctantly, looks up at me

*flash* *flash*

As she stares at me, wondering why I called her name and don't seem to
have any reason.

Note from Oscar -- "Humans are dumb!"

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old April 16th 06, 08:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-04-16, Sam penned:

Awww. She's purr-ty.

=)

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old April 16th 06, 10:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
Oscar minding her own business, chilling in a box in the office:

http://www.bounceswoosh.org/rpca/200..._a_box-web.jpg

Oscar after evil Meowmie called her name several times, eliciting a
tail twitch and eventually a look:

http://www.bounceswoosh.org/rpca/200..._oscar-web.jpg

DH says, "I just don't understand how she finds that comfortable."
Honestly, though, it's bigger than most of the boxes she chooses.

Oscar's so sweet. Of course a goddess can be comfortable anywhere.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old April 16th 06, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-04-16, Adrian A penned:

Oscar's so sweet. Of course a goddess can be comfortable anywhere.

I don't know about sweet =P But she's definitely a superior being, at
least if you ask her!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully