Memorial Service

Old July 22nd 05, 06:02 PM
mlbriggs

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:11:58 -0400, KaN wrote:

You are invited to participate in a special memorial service for Isis.

Our request is that everyone that reads this give each and every one of
their fur kids a special cuddle this Sunday July 24th in Isis'
name....because you really never know when the end might come.

And I apologize for yet another post about Isis…but I really needed this
final tribute for her. Thank you for reading..and a *hug* to all that
participate.

"Rise up slowly, Angel. It's hard to let you go..." MLB
Old July 22nd 05, 06:06 PM

wrote:

You are invited to participate in a special memorial service for Isis.

Our request is that everyone that reads this give each and every one of
their fur kids a special cuddle this Sunday July 24th in Isis'
name....because you really never know when the end might come.

And I apologize for yet another post about Isis…but I really needed this
final tribute for her. Thank you for reading..and a *hug* to all that
participate.

That is a sweet idea, and a wonderful memorial to Isis. No need to
apologize!

I'll be doing a *lot* of cuddling on Sunday!!!

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
Animals in Movies Website)
Old July 22nd 05, 06:51 PM
Adrian

KaN wrote:
You are invited to participate in a special memorial service for Isis.

Our request is that everyone that reads this give each and every one
of their fur kids a special cuddle this Sunday July 24th in Isis'
name....because you really never know when the end might come.

And I apologize for yet another post about Isis…but I really needed
this final tribute for her. Thank you for reading..and a *hug* to
all that participate.

You *do not* need to apologize, Isis was special. Snoopy and Bagheera
will be cuddled on Sunday.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old July 22nd 05, 10:36 PM
Charleen Welton

KaN wrote:
You are invited to participate in a special memorial service for Isis.

Our request is that everyone that reads this give each and every one
of their fur kids a special cuddle this Sunday July 24th in Isis'
name....because you really never know when the end might come.

And I apologize for yet another post about Isis.but I really needed
this final tribute for her. Thank you for reading..and a *hug* to
all that participate.

Please do not apologize, we all understand.
What a wonderful memorial you have designed. DH and I will gladly
participate and honor Isis by loving our three extra special.
Charleen
Mr. Pumpkin
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro

Old July 22nd 05, 11:17 PM
Exocat

I know where you're coming from (as they say) since in Feb I lost
Pericles the Red Tabby Maine Coon way before his time at
age 6 to FIP. We all still miss him greatly.

Bandit & Snowball here in the UK will be happy to participate
in the memorial group cuddle on 24th July. As will I as the
hoomin cuddler. Raki the Shiba Inu (d-pet) can't really be
left out so if you don't mind I'll add him too.

Purrs for this special day.

Gordon, Bandit, Snowball & Raki.

Old July 22nd 05, 11:36 PM
Hans Schrøder

"KaN" wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
You are invited to participate in a special memorial service for Isis.

Our request is that everyone that reads this give each and every one of
their fur kids a special cuddle this Sunday July 24th in Isis'
name....because you really never know when the end might come.

Sure I will participate! Teti and Tinùviel will be cuddled very much on
Sunday, for Isis' travel to Rainbow Bridge.

Another Isis (Teti's sister), my ex-wife's Devon Rex is going to have
kittens in about 4 weeks. Life goes on...

And I apologize for yet another post about Isis.but I really needed this
final tribute for her. Thank you for reading..and a *hug* to all that
participate.

No apologies necessary, Karen, we know what it's all about. You need this!

Hans, Tinùviel and Teti

Old July 23rd 05, 12:20 AM
KaN

You gals and guys are the best! Thank you for participating.

Yes, please do include your other pets...snakes, dogs, etc. I myself have a
dog who will be included..of course, she THINKS she's a cat. And Isis loved
snakes (though I'm terrified of them). She once pulled a 2 foot black racer
into the house through 2 cat doors! Never did hurt it....she just wanted
her MoM to see what she had found. She sat with it coiled in front of her
looking extremely pleased with herself. When I spotted it I screamed and
she went running. Poor Isis' feeling were so hurt (she thought she had
done a good thing) that I had to give her an awful lot of kitty kisses that
day to make it up to her. The snake, btw, was safely put back
outdoors....took a good hour with a broom to guide it out to the door!

*hugs*
KaN

lkaboutpets.com...

Old July 23rd 05, 12:26 AM
KaN

"Hans Schrøder" wrote in message
Another Isis (Teti's sister), my ex-wife's Devon Rex is going to have
kittens in about 4 weeks. Life goes on...

Awwww, that is so beautiful. Thank you for telling me this. Will we be
seeing some pics when they're born?

Old July 23rd 05, 12:42 AM
Hans Schrøder

"KaN" wrote in message
.. .

"Hans Schrøder" wrote in message
Another Isis (Teti's sister), my ex-wife's Devon Rex is going to have
kittens in about 4 weeks. Life goes on...

Awwww, that is so beautiful. Thank you for telling me this. Will we be
seeing some pics when they're born?

Of course there will be pics! I'm looking forward to this...

Hans

Old July 23rd 05, 03:31 AM
Lucys Mom

The Smith/Peterson clowder will be honored to participate in the
service.....Purrs to you and no apology's necessary....