Party wif Chez Shenks! Aunti Mabrl Birfday Bash!

Old November 24th 11, 11:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Party wif Chez Shenks! Aunti Mabrl Birfday Bash!

diz iza game we duzint know abowt, but afur ursef splainz it i bet dat
storrmmee anna barbi kan dowit, dey iz fazt enuf, OEJ
"cshenk" wrote in message
Wez lookin to seez you all! I thinks I hear a teleporter now fur some
early arrivals anna wez got snackies ready to go. Meowmie grinded the
BIG BIRDIE anna it's HUGE. Aunti Mabel and Cash are about to have a
heart apopelxy of exciterment over it!

Daddy2foot added more ice to dem crabbies after cooking that last load
anna added more live ones. Dez trying to escape onna our porch but wez
got a BIG hunk of wood holding dem in so dez safe (drats!)

Ok, so line up? Crabby baiting? Iz too scared of dem but i can cheer!
Aunti Mabel sez she moves too slow and wants to cheer. Cash sez he's
willing to crunch one fur us! (den we eats it).

yeUP, diz saownd wunnerful inddedy weh twied sum pumpkin pie
filling, but nun uf us wiked et. Nope. Weh are ulreddy tu goe Anti
Mabel's Birfday Bash n we hab uh nise gifty fur hueself, n we rnt
skared uf hur eethue. Nope, n da bitties, Tygur n Mayzy wyl be umkay
wif hur tu. Da fudz saown gud, speshly da turkeyburd n da
samonfishies. weh habnt twied duck, or da uthur fishies. but weh
wyl twy innyfing unse. n so duz da maze fingy. Luffs Mosey,
PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat n Mimzy

diz sowndz wunnerfulz,... six cats prepur ta arrife...

btw daisy, make urwn hoomin sharez dat pumpkin pie wif ursef, itz
truly a gud hoomin fud, OEJ the partikular.

Maiself thinks it may be near Aunti Mabels' birthday. See,
Meowmie cleared a big spot inna dat chest freezer. Dat means,
a biggie birdie!

Wez all get lots of it on birdiee day. Wez even gets dat
bestest dark meat dat time! Normally dey steals all dat fur
them anna we has to make due wif the white meat. I peeked
though and dis time she's made a BIG hole so it's a BIG BIRDEE!
Dats gud gud gud as dere's 6 of us
(3
2foots and 3 4foots).

I asked Meowmie iffin we kin host a little party here fur Aunti
Mabel's 15th birthday anna she smiled anna made eben MORE room!
I sawz. She wroten down 2 duckies! 2 big Turkey birdees! I
peeked anna she's got 3 whole flounder fishies anna whole one
of dem big red fleshed fishies dats close to 18 lbs.

Meowmie sez, lets hab a parti! Wez all cleaning up anna be
ready fur you all who'z wanna come by 23 November. You'z all
gonna lov mai
back
porch! Dem as has doggie friends, kin perch anna watch dem play
inna maze meowmie makes wif my Charlotte-buddy. Dey runs about
anna gets treats while we lafs anna gets our treats brought to
usuns.

O t rubs his belly hen calls Harri. Hey dere boogtifulz girl
cat, iz u readi ta stardt da holiday sezon. I be dere ta git
urselfz soom and we wil go wishez auntie mable a happi day. Come
on Lizzy it ur glad rags on it is pardiee timez!!!

gud gud gud!

Meowmie jus came back frum dat place dat sells all dem birdies!
She's got all dat we wanted anna is plotting special treats.
Yesterdauy she went to date store dat sells all dem live blue
crabbies. Iffin youz a bold kittah, you kin play wif dem before we
cooks'em. Dey will be inna dey red cooler wif the lid ajar anna
sleepy like on ice but dey wakes up fast iffin ya poke'em.

Wez also got a huge red salmon surrounded by shrimpies wif the heads
still on!

Fur those who like a little veggies, wez gonna have steamed green
beans (Cash and Aunti Mabel like's em so I think doggies must) anna
buternut squashes (I likes a little mashed up maiself).

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

Old November 24th 11, 11:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

tellz urmomta brush itsef bakwurdz, ifin hersef kan see da grey ursef mite
be a "smoked" kittee, mizz violette wuz, when hersef hadda plaze remofed
furm herown side, da furz kamed in white furzt den turned bwak az dey
growed, OEJ, remfurin how upset mizz biolette wuz wif diz white furz on
herown bwack,
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
I gotz lotz ov blak wiff gray rootz, an sum wite furrz tuu.
Dey ar medym lonk.

Pi2ôôñya

"Gramby" wrote in message
Lizzy sits in the middle of foour colors or yarn. I kan be done.

"cshenk" wrote in message

Glorious! Wez want just a little blck too fur Aunti Mabel since shes
got 4 colors iffin you kin do it?

Gramby wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Lizzy dige through all the yarn, Hee iz Tan. anna diz iz kalled off
whitez, dat iz kind ofv kreme, anna hee iz blak. Ohh anna here iz
sum grey. We iz all setz.

"cshenk" wrote in message

Gramby wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Toonya we kan git da gamby to nitt u an afgan, what kolor duz u
wantz. Lizzy rummaging thru the yarn.

Kin you do a tricolor? Tan, black, cream? Dat represents all the
colors of usuns 3 here. If you add more, add sum grey fur Aunti
Mabel?

I'm all white. Cash is tan and white. Aunti Mabel is white, tan,
black and now a bit grey inna sum spots. Next to maiself's kittah
perfect fur, her's is almost as soft. Snicker, softer den some
kittahs fur to be honest. Cash though, he got doggie hair eben if a
rather pretty tan color.

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!

Old November 24th 11, 11:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

six cats port in and ring the bell, they come bearing gifts for anti
maybelle and the rest of the house...

OEJ: warm is nice, it has been cold at our house, soft iz keepin owrz itti
bitt kumpurtmint warm but when she opins the winner fur fresh air it smellz
suspishulee liksa snow monzterz.

Trudi: the kowlde hurts mine legs so diz warm iz wunnerful, i willz awso
besa cheerleader atta crab gamez.

Barbi anna MH look arown in wunnermint we bof remfurz owrz furzt
kissamowze...

Storrmmee: letz getz doze crabbies...

Chester: can we eat doze crabbiez when we getz dem?

OEJ: hands ofur giftz anna says to daisy owrz porch won't be did furawhile,
it will haza floor but da wallz anna ruf iz hafinta wate until da soft haz
safed da money'z furit beclawz hersf sayz itz more impurtin fur indoor
plumbin anna a stofe anna kowlde box, ... I duzint get diz baf thing efur...
ursef juzt wunnerz how hoominz made it diz far wif der unatshural
relashunship wiffa water monzterz.
"cshenk" wrote in message
cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Maiself thinks it may be near Aunti Mabels' birthday. See, Meowmie
cleared a big spot inna dat chest freezer. Dat means, a biggie
birdie!

Meowmie is now ready fur us folks to drop in! You kin drift in anna
out as you plays wif your 2foots.

I'z laf'in at Aunti Mabel cause she gotted a bath inna dat big tub mai
2foots use (since they dont seem smart enouf to lick clean). She's all
fuzzy now wif puffy hair after dat monster blower thingie wuz used to
get her all dry.

Meowmie has her all-meat cake inna the fridge-cold spot. The live
crabbies are still on ice inna the porch. Temps should be about 70F
fur the next 3 days here. Nice! Innfin you'z a northern kittah, come
to Hampton Roads fur a nice slice of souther warm anna hospitaility!
Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

Old November 24th 11, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Storrmmee wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

diz iza game we duzint know abowt, but afur ursef splainz it i bet
dat storrmmee anna barbi kan dowit, dey iz fazt enuf, OEJ "cshenk"

'Well wez up frum our nice little nap anna ready to play shortly!'

Daisy-chan walks over to a red cooler that is making suspicious
scrabling sounds sporadically, and pops the lid off to the side.
Nothing happens for a moment then a large blue claw appears and starts
testing the edge. Suddenly another claw shows climbing up over the
first claw. After a bit of a struggle, an almost unbelieveable beast
peers over the edge and hestitates with eyes swirling. It slides over
the side then stands on it's back 4 legs and raises it's front claws in
battle mode.

An awed silence reigns for a moment and some kittahs back up while
bolder ones come to the fore while Daisy-chan jumps onto the table and
tries to pretend she isnt scared. Aunti Mabel takes a deep breath and
eyes Cash who nods and takes the right side, while Aunti takes the
left. With a soft whuuff to time motions, they move in one both sides
simultaneously.

The crab backs up and rears higher which is the signal to ATTACK. Each
dog swiftly grabs the biggest claw arm just behind the claw then rapid
moves back with a twisting motion severing the claw. Cash actually
removes the whole arm (he has the bigger claw) but Aunti Mabel only
removes the claw part.

Stepping back with a laugh, Both dogs crunch the claws open then hand
them up to Daisy-chan who demonstrates how to finish opening them to
get at the delectable meat. A kettle is steaming in the background
waiting to magically turn the blue crab red.

Cash and Aunti Mabel turn back to the cooler to await the next bold
crabbie while the meowmie at Chez Shenk's waits patiently to see if the
other kittahs want to play with the now harmless one before she cooks
it.

Old November 24th 11, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

oohhh, i thinkz we will juzt watch cash anna anti maybelle, storrmmee wif
barbi noddin... while she jumps up by daisy

Old November 24th 11, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

[...]

Aunti Mabel squees in joy at her friends arrival! 'OEJ, a baf is not so
bad! I'z not so limber annymor anna I likes to be squeeky clean'.
Sheepishly she drops her head and admits 'it'z one spot where i'z pure
doggie. I hopes you do not mind? Meowmie carries me all soft anna
warm into a bubble bath anna I gets an all body shampoo and glorious
rub/massage den dis warm hair thingie comes out dat Daisy-chan tells me
is a loud-monster but I'z deaf so it's just warm anna comes wif loads
of pettings!'. Softly she bows her head and an observant kittah will
see her inner ears just turned pinker as she admits 'I lives fur
pettings.'

Daisy-chan hugs everyone then laughs at Chester the ingester. 'Yes
Chester, while Trudi and I cheer on! I bets Stormiee kitches one jus
fur you too! Maiself, I'z waiting fur the yard wrestling crabbie
event. Cash anna Aunti are gonna drop 2 ob dem inna de grass anna we
kin all watch dem battle royale den we eatz dem.'

Barbie and MH's eyes suddenly get huge and they freeze looking at
something behind Daisy-chan. It's the first time they have seen Cash.
Cash being a very much cat-friendly fellow immediately notices and
drops to the floor, rolls half over and eyes them with big brown beagle
eyes begging for a belly pet. On his tail is a gift ornament that
gently jingles as he wags it. It's 4 colored showing all the colors of
his house of Chez Shenk's (white, tan, black and Grey). Daisy-chan
saunters over and drapes herself over his belly and licks his ears a
bit which makes his tail jingle faster. 'Oh this is just Cash. He's
my adopted brother. Jus watch fur his tail which gets happy anna kin
knock a kittah over so we belled the doggie fur you all'.

As Daisy-chan leads them to the porch and parti room, they notice with
glee that she's also got a tail orniment in the house colors, this time
with tan, black and grey (since she's all white and is the main house
color already which each 4foot member shares).

"cshenk" wrote in message
cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Maiself thinks it may be near Aunti Mabels' birthday. See,
Meowmie cleared a big spot inna dat chest freezer. Dat means, a
biggie birdie!

Meowmie is now ready fur us folks to drop in! You kin drift in anna
out as you plays wif your 2foots.

I'z laf'in at Aunti Mabel cause she gotted a bath inna dat big tub
mai 2foots use (since they dont seem smart enouf to lick clean).
She's all fuzzy now wif puffy hair after dat monster blower thingie
wuz used to get her all dry.

Meowmie has her all-meat cake inna the fridge-cold spot. The live
crabbies are still on ice inna the porch. Temps should be about 70F
fur the next 3 days here. Nice! Innfin you'z a northern kittah,
come to Hampton Roads fur a nice slice of souther warm anna
hospitaility! Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

Old November 24th 11, 06:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

doggies is not in owrz howze but we remfurz hisef furm da lazt venshure. MH
anna barbi.

I thinkz i iz gonna juzt watch doze crabbies, dey lukz sort timidatin,
storrmmee

I duzint howlde a doggie baf aginzt ursef, urown tungez bein doggiez haz
tootoo muc drool ta haffa purpur tunge baf, awso ursef goez inna owt ta uza
litterbox so ursef haste be uzdta watermonzterz... lowerin voice just a
bit... anna besides, mine sifur in paw, Mme. A. liked deze bafz anna dryer
monzterz, so it kant be all bad... OEJ,

Old November 24th 11, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Maiself thinks it may be near Aunti Mabels' birthday. See, Meowmie
cleared a big spot inna dat chest freezer. Dat means, a biggie
birdie!

Wez all get lots of it on birdiee day. Wez even gets dat bestest dark
meat dat time! Normally dey steals all dat fur them anna we has to
make due wif the white meat. I peeked though and dis time she's made
a BIG hole so it's a BIG BIRDEE! Dats gud gud gud as dere's 6 of us (3
2foots and 3 4foots).

Ding Ding! Daisy-chan sets a spoon down she used on a glass.

'Kittahs anna Kittah friends, I would like make our official
announcement of appreciation for you all arriving and more still to
come probably fur the celebration of Aunti Mabel's 15th birfday best we
kin count it. She was disadvantaged inna her life by not getting to
meet a kittah until me at age 14 but she tooked right to us as is
proper.

We'z got a title now fur her soz wif a purr count, wez calling her a
'VP' (Venerable Pooch)'. Daisy-chan stands by for purrs throating
her's as loud as she can and watching Aunti Mabel's glistening eyes and
hearing Cash's tail get happy and a soft wuff.

Old November 24th 11, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

as if on cue all of the kittes knowin dat anti m is deaf alla kitties join
furnt paws, they make a circle around her and a kitt on each side of dasy
puts their paws on daisy, daisy jumps up and wraps herown paws arownd anti
m, alla kitte rumbles viberate through the kittes to daisy and anti m can
feel all the lofe anna 'proval fur diz wunner pooch, ...

Old November 24th 11, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Storrmmee wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

oohhh, i thinkz we will juzt watch cash anna anti maybelle, storrmmee
wif barbi noddin... while she jumps up by daisy

Daisy-chan nods happily at her guests and peers down to see 2 kittens
(or small cats) eye the clawless one with a gleam. It's almost
mouse-like now. One darts in and grabs a leg while another darts in
from the other side and grabs a leg. They try to replicate the pooches
method but cant bite through. Running away though still clamped on,
they remove a leg each.

A 2foot comes by with a grin, picks it up and drops it in the steamer
figuring it had enough. There are after all, plenty more to play with.
In fact, 2 bold ones are trying to get out of the cooler.