Party wif Chez Shenks! Aunti Mabrl Birfday Bash!

Old November 24th 11, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Party wif Chez Shenks! Aunti Mabel's Birfday Bash!

ursef nneedsa repurt on diz anna lets petunia take notez fur da fluffy kits,
OEJ
"cshenk" wrote in message
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

"cshenk" wrote in message
Sylvia M wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

I yam sooo glad dat uh cat haz nyen livez!
Cuz den I can be attid twu pardeez attid wunz!

Here iz a givt fur da givt pyle.
(It looks suspiciously like a hooj rapt shank-bone)

Pit2nya

Aunti Mabel's eyes light up at the shape! Sniffing softly she
confirms. Her friend got her a bone! Shifting eyes, she debates if
she will share this with Cash. Humm. Le Sigh, he always lets her
knarf his so she gives him a happy lick then gives Pit2nya a pretty
good approximation of a nose poink then a doggie lick that doesn't
quite touch but shows a warm friendly feeling. Pit2nya's ears turn
a little pink at being caught letting a dog kiss through but mostly
laughs.

O, my Bastness! Diz iz mine foizt xpurrienz wiff uh goggee!
Awww fangu fir da lik an ponk, Antee Mabel.

Daisy-chan giggles. 'Not all ob dem is cat friends, but trust me, all
de ones HERE are!'

'Oh, wez both gotta run! Meowmie is bringing out dat meat cake!'.

Old November 24th 11, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Party wif Chez Shenks! Aunti Mabrl Birfday Bash!

Storrmmee wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

serfz hizsef rite, now himz kan be serfed, OEJ

Chez Shenk's own 2foot cat serf sneaks in and snags the crabbie. By
now, he has no legs.

"cshenk" wrote in message
Storrmmee wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

as if on cue all of the kittes knowin dat anti m is deaf alla
kitties join furnt paws, they make a circle around her and a kitt
on each side of dasy puts their paws on daisy, daisy jumps up and
wraps herown paws arownd anti m, alla kitte rumbles viberate
through the kittes to daisy and anti m can feel all the lofe anna
'proval fur diz wunner pooch, ...

Aunti Mabel stands there in amazement as all the love flows. She's
never been purred for other than by Daisy-chan when she came back
from the TED with 5 teeth removed. Overwhelmed for a moment, she
lays down and lets her tail get happy. Cash in the background is
whisking his in a merry jingle as well.

Suddenly a weight falls on her back. EEK! She'd backed up to the
cooler and a bold crabbie climbed out! Whipping around it slides
down her tail and she whacks it on the laundry room door. Stunned
it falls on it's back.

Daisy-chan is so ****ed off at the moment being interupted, she
forgets she's scared of crabbies and stomps one foot on it's chest
holding it on it's back then grabs the big claw just behind it and
with a heave, rips it off! Then stepping off it's belly, she grabs
it's smaller claw and whips her body around flinging it 15 feet
away. Well, most of it. The 2 claws are still trapped in a death
grip in her mouth.

Chest heaving, she drops the claws and tries to roar. She's not
very good at it and starts giggling as she survey's the mayhem.
Peeking into the chest, she sees the rest are wisely hiding.

"cshenk" wrote in message

cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Maiself thinks it may be near Aunti Mabels' birthday. See,
Meowmie cleared a big spot inna dat chest freezer. Dat means, a
biggie birdie!

Wez all get lots of it on birdiee day. Wez even gets dat bestest
dark meat dat time! Normally dey steals all dat fur them anna

we has to make due wif the white meat. I peeked though and dis
time she's made a BIG hole so it's a BIG BIRDEE! Dats gud gud
gud as dere's 6 of us (3 2foots and 3 4foots).
Ding Ding! Daisy-chan sets a spoon down she used on a glass.

'Kittahs anna Kittah friends, I would like make our official
announcement of appreciation for you all arriving and more still

to come probably fur the celebration of Aunti Mabel's 15th birfday
best we kin count it. She was disadvantaged inna her life by not
getting to meet a kittah until me at age 14 but she tooked right

to us as is proper.

We'z got a title now fur her soz wif a purr count, wez calling

her a 'VP' (Venerable Pooch)'. Daisy-chan stands by for purrs
throating her's as loud as she can and watching Aunti Mabel's
glistening eyes and hearing Cash's tail get happy and a soft wuff.

Old November 24th 11, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

:

Mosey, MeOwy, owr bitties, Tygur n Mayzy , PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps,
BobQat n Mimzy arrive at Anti Mabel's house and ring the
doorbell..Daisy-chan answers and lets them in , and takes the gifts
they brought, and sets them on a table. "Glad you could make
it"..she says in her cat voice, smiling.

Hi Anti Carol, and Charlotte, says Mosey, I would like to introduce
you to my beautiful wink, MeOwy [well you know her already] and our
bitties [kittens] Tygur and Mayzy, who are all puffed up, because
they have never seen a big dog before, and my big um kits, Mimzy and
BobQat, who are all Majikal Whimsy Qats from Qat Island. Anti Mimzy
and MeOwy each take a bittie and let Auntie Mabel sniff them, and
they assure the bitties that Mabel is okay..the bitties settle down
and begin to yawn. Mosey and the rest of his family warmly greet
Anti Mabel. "This is your big day says Mosey" The rest of his
family also warmly greet Mabel.

Mosey then says "Boy, everything smells so good. After the long
trip, I think we are all ready for a short nap..then we can have
good foods and Mabel can open her gifts." Daisy shows them to a room
where they can have a short nap.

'Please make yurselfs at total home!' says Daisy-chan.

Aunti Mabel comes up and happily shows them to Cash who is careful to
lay on the floor on his back with all 4foots in the air grinning like
only a friendly beagle can. He's a big boy but he looks so funny that
way he don't look scary at all. PookyCat and Pipps jump on his tummy
and cause a soft 'wuuf' and a happy wiggle. Laughing they follow
Daisy-chan and find the queen bed with it's soft coverlet liberally
spiced with kittah fur and notice under the bed is just as nice and is
a mix of doggie and kittah fur spiced.

Tygur who needs to go pee, has trouble finding teh right spot at first
because it is squeeky clean but Aunti Mabel notes the signs and shows
where the 2 cat litter boxes are.

Shortly one room is a sound of reverberating purrs with a soft doggy
snore. Aunti Mabel is quietly looking at the gifts in the other room.
She would have been happy with a smile but she never had a birthday
gift before. In fact, the only gifts she has ever had, were this past
Xmas when she came here. She's a bit bemused with a sloppy doggy grin
that they cared to bring a gift.

She trotts back to the sofa and uses the fishingbox there as a step
stool to get up and yawns. Shortly after she is dozing she feels a
kittah nuzzle in to keep her belly warm. It reminds her of all her
puppys but she doesnt really wake to see which one. She just makes the
'mommie universal curl' around it and softly falls to sleep.

All is quiet until the next doorbell ring.

Mosey then says, we are all awake now, here is your gift on the table Anti
Mabel.
Happy 15th Birthday.
everything smells so good and our home is having company a little later, so
we might have to port back and forth.

Old November 25th 11, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I wyll tayke dat rezeepee, an laytur I wyll brink owt frum mine
purrtibel fweezur da Lovable MiceKreem Kayke©
I hope mins sekkerterree iz heer tu pozt dat
--
Pitô.ônya

Old November 25th 11, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

_|__|__|__|__I__I__|__|__|__|__I__I__|__I__I_
I X:3QQ~~~~ ~~~~QQ8:x X:3QQ~~~~ |
I____________________________________I

Happy Woof Day Tuuuu Yuuuuu!
Happy Woof Day Tuuuu Yuuuuu!
Happy Woof Day Antee Maaabellll,
Happy Woof Day Tuuuu Yuuuuu!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old November 25th 11, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

With a big grin, a 2foot clears a little table space at the picnic
table and another one walks in carrying a huge cake with 15 little
candles. The cake wiggles and jiggles a bit and is topped with a swirl
of creamed butternut squash.

Along side the servant 2foots bring out many fixings.

One is a tureen of delectable gravy made of mousie soup and thickened
with rice (one of the few grains allowed at Chez Shenk's by all). It
just happens to land right in from of Chester the injester.

In the space front of Trudi: a whole duckie cooked the day before and
now slivered and chilled down then drizzled with hot duckie fat.

OEJ is distracted at the cake then a delicate scent hits and notices a
2foot has placed a whole salmon cleaned and sliced longwise then baked
to perfect right under nose. Smells show it is liberally laced with
pure butter.

Pushing the lid back on the cooler full of crabbies and dragging it
over to the end of the table, Cash makes a seat. As he climbs up to
sit, he has to laugh because he landed infront of a tureen of cream of
catnip and mousie soup. He sneezes (politely to the side) and it gets
moved to infront of Barbi. In it's place land 5 steamed and chilled
crabbies, 2 of which are missing legs.

Pit2Nya finds her view almost blocked by a large bowl of whole steamed
shrimp while Pipps and BobQat find their eyes engulfed by whole baked
flounder fishies floating in cream.

Mosey and PookyCat end up next to Daisy-chan and Aunti Mabel staring at
a whole turkey ground raw and with added chicken hearts, livers and
gizzards then made into a cake. It's topped lightly with an icing look
of mashed butternut squash. Tygur almost swoons and other kittahs all
about look at the spread with baited breath.

A young 2foot lights the candles and Daisy-chan whispers, 'thank you
Charlotte' while Aunti Mabel at the head of the table ascends her
ottoman seat from the fishing box step.

Eyeing all her friends gathered, Aunti Mabel flaps her ears in glee.
'Thank you my friends! I wish you all the best joy in life. For each
time that you are sad, remember a time when you were glad. When you
are hungry, remember a feast and that you will be fed. Wez the lucky
ones and we thanks Bast and her companion Sirius.' With a silent
moment of bowed heads, her's rises and with a happy smile she blows out
all the candles. 'Lets Eat' she exclaims!

Old November 25th 11, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

_|__|__|__|__I__I__|__|__|__|__I__I__|__I__I_
I I
I X:3QQ~~~~ ~~~~QQ8:x X:3QQ~~~~ |
I____________________________________I

Happy Woof Day Tuuuu Yuuuuu!
Happy Woof Day Tuuuu Yuuuuu!
Happy Woof Day Antee Maaabellll,
Happy Woof Day Tuuuu Yuuuuu!

As everyone digs in Aunti Mabel is delighted with her song!

Old November 25th 11, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

[...]

'Thank you' says Mosey, then they all come in, bearing gifts for Auntie
Mabel

Aunti Mabel comes up and happily shows them to Cash who is careful to
lay on the floor on his back with all 4foots in the air grinning like
only a friendly beagle can. He's a big boy but he looks so funny that
way he don't look scary at all. PookyCat and Pipps jump on his tummy
and cause a soft 'wuuf' and a happy wiggle.

That was fun says Pipps and PookyKat...laughing.

Laughing they follow
Daisy-chan and find the queen bed with it's soft coverlet liberally
spiced with kittah fur and notice under the bed is just as nice and is
a mix of doggie and kittah fur spiced.

Thank you, say Mosey and MeOwy, this looks very comfy.

Tygur who needs to go pee, has trouble finding teh right spot at first
because it is squeeky clean but Aunti Mabel notes the signs and shows
where the 2 cat litter boxes are.

Tygur, who is still in awe of Auntie Mable, goes to do his business, and
thanks her. srsly and sighs, and says in a tiny kitten voice,
'Boy I have to stop drinking too much water before porting places.'
He motions her down to his level and gives her a kitten nosepoink, and then
smiles big and runs off

Old November 25th 11, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Every guest there gathers around and admires Pitô.ônya's cake and sings
along .

Mosey, MeOwy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat , Mimzy and the bitties, [um
kittens] Tygur and Mayzy

Boy, this is so much fun...every guest agrees.

Old November 25th 11, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Mosey =^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Aunti Mabel looks bemused at all the gifts then trotts along with a big
happy grin to help settle everyone.

[...]

Aunti Mabel grins and thinks wistfully of all the pups she's had. He's
gonna be a charmer of ladies when he grows up, and he's already
starting!