Wy Issa DaFudz so GudGud

Old October 24th 07, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Wy Issa DaFudz so GudGud

Yoosully Uncl Bill filz dabowlz inda morning, befor Bear tak him four
his walk or right affur. Den weee all eet all day an den heee putz a
widddle mor fudz in dabowls befor Bear walk him inda evnin. Ander issa
yoosully fudz left inna dabowl den but hee fillz dabowls enyway.Ub
cors der issa treets an da kazunal can uv wet goodies but da bowlz
issa da mane fign.

Wately, we bin eetin mor. Da fudz, dey is gonway by evnin anna Uncl
Bill filz dem upup good. Anda fudz issa gone by mornin. Dafudz taste
reeel gud anna Uncl Bill tol Meowmie Micki dat da kool wever mite mek
us hungereer. I don no wut it iss but it iss gud.

Winnie

Looking down smugly

I fink it issa my widdle hoofies. Dey issa so sweet.

Sunrise

Old October 24th 07, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 24, 3:15 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
iz bear hepin yourselvesta eatit?

Wee eet onna counter. Iff wee eated onda flor hee wud eet until hee
bursted allover da hous. Wutta mess.

looks suspiciously at d*g

But I gonna watch heeem.

Winnie

--

Tiger
Will in New Haven wrote in ooglegroups.com...

Old October 24th 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hi guyz diz iz O. T.
Datz what happenz herez. Gramby hadst ta put ourown foodz up on da
penthouse so Scooter wuddent eat themselves. (O. T. you tellz da turfz her
dozent eat ourown foodz but wez get inta herown all da timez.) Piglet
whopping O. T. on the head..again.

Old October 25th 07, 01:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Itz gud gud gud that youze getting all the fud youze can eat. Youze got
youze hoomins well trained that way.

Puddi

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 25th 07, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

yuz guyz jus be kareful, by da time winterz iz done, you willz all bekaled
flffycats. Piglet knowing her is already fluffy.

Old October 25th 07, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 12:59:49 -0500, Granby wrote:

yuz guyz jus be kareful, by da time winterz iz done, you willz all bekaled
flffycats. Piglet knowing her is already fluffy.

Yes, but fluffy can be good. The fluffier we are, the more for our hoomins
to love!

Amelia
fluffiest of the MidIowa 6