I'm baaaaaackkkk!

Old August 19th 07, 03:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Default I'm baaaaaackkkk!

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
Ginger-lyn runs into the rpca room, whooping and doing a happy dance.
Running over to the first person she sees, she hugs Marina. Then she runs
over and hugs Julie, and Adrian, and Jill, and Yowie, and Christina, and
Dan, and Victor, and Mark before she stops, panting and out of breath.

Slightly mad from an overly long move, she yells "HELLO RPCA!!!!!!!! I've
missed you all! I'm so glad to be back!"

Purring and mrrping, she sends energy to all who need it, while grinning
like the Cheshire cat.

She nearly trips over Jack while waving to everyone in the croweded room.
It's always Jack's fault, y'know ;-)

Waving goodbye for now, she says "I promise (or is that a threat?) to post
about the move and the critters and whatever very soon!"

"Yee-haw!"

And she dances out of the room with a smile on her face.

Ginger-lyn
(sending thanks for remembering my b-day to Julie and all who did. Was
thinking of you, too, Julie, on yours -- which I can never exactly
remember, either -- lol! 11th or 12th, yes? And congrats on quitting The
Evil Tobacco! You're giving me a bit of confidence to think about taking
my prescription for that new med and actually getting it filled.)

See ya all soon!

--
Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/

Wow How easily I am forgotten
Just kidding Welcome back ;-)

Old August 19th 07, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Ginger-lyn wrote:
Ginger-lyn runs into the rpca room, whooping and doing a happy dance.
Running over to the first person she sees, she hugs Marina. Then she
runs over and hugs Julie, and Adrian, and Jill, and Yowie, and
Christina, and Dan, and Victor, and Mark before she stops, panting and
out of breath.

Welcome back, Ginger-lyn, and {{{hug}}}.

Old August 19th 07, 04:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On 19 Aug, 01:10, Ginger-lyn wrote:

Slightly mad from an overly long move, she yells "HELLO RPCA!!!!!!!!
I've missed you all! I'm so glad to be back!"

And Lesley yells back "HELLO GINGER-LYN I've missed you too. I'm so
glad you're back!"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old August 19th 07, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Ginger-lyn wrote:

Ginger-lyn runs into the rpca room, whooping and doing a happy dance.
Running over to the first person she sees, she hugs Marina. Then she
runs over and hugs Julie, and Adrian, and Jill, and Yowie, and
Christina, and Dan, and Victor, and Mark before she stops, panting and
out of breath.

Slightly mad from an overly long move, she yells "HELLO RPCA!!!!!!!!
I've missed you all! I'm so glad to be back!"

Hey, welcome back! It's been quite a while. Sounds like you're much
happier with your new place. It must be wonderful to be out of the
hell-hole.

(sending thanks for remembering my b-day to Julie and all who did. Was
thinking of you, too, Julie, on yours -- which I can never exactly
remember, either -- lol! 11th or 12th, yes? And congrats on quitting
The Evil Tobacco! You're giving me a bit of confidence to think about
taking my prescription for that new med and actually getting it filled.)

Oh, you just reminded me that I had yet another smoking dream last night.
In it, I wasn't smoking a pack a day, but a "mere" 10 cigarettes a day.
Ugh!

Joyce
Old August 19th 07, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

wrote:
Ginger-lyn wrote:

[...]

I still have smoking dreams, I expect I'll have them for the rest of my
life. I still can't believe that on one occasion I smoked more than 100 in
one day.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 19th 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Adrian A wrote:

I still have smoking dreams, I expect I'll have them for the rest of my
life. I still can't believe that on one occasion I smoked more than 100 in
one day.

Aaaagh! cough choke gag

I mostly smoked a pack a day. One time, during a stressful period
(for about 2 weeks), I smoked 2 packs a day. I can't imagine 5!! Must
have been a *really* bad day.

What's weird for me about these smoking dreams is that I only smoked
for 7 years, on and off. Toward the end of the 7 years, I did get
pretty addicted, and it was tough to quit. But I quit 20 years ago!
(20 years ago this July - yay!) So I've been a non-smoker for almost
3 times the length of time that I was a smoker, and yet I still have
smoking dreams. And it always feels so natural to be smoking again,
as though I'd never stopped. But I'm always very angry at myself for
picking it up again, once I realize what I've done.

Joyce
Old August 19th 07, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

On Aug 19, 4:10 am, Ginger-lyn wrote:
Ginger-lyn runs into the rpca room, whooping and doing a happy dance.
Running over to the first person she sees, she hugs Marina. Then she
runs over and hugs Julie, and Adrian, and Jill, and Yowie, and
Christina, and Dan, and Victor, and Mark before she stops, panting and
out of breath.

Slightly mad from an overly long move, she yells "HELLO RPCA!!!!!!!!
I've missed you all! I'm so glad to be back!"

Purring and mrrping, she sends energy to all who need it, while grinning
like the Cheshire cat.

She nearly trips over Jack while waving to everyone in the croweded
room. It's always Jack's fault, y'know ;-)

Waving goodbye for now, she says "I promise (or is that a threat?) to
post about the move and the critters and whatever very soon!"

Welcome back, even though you forgotted me. ;-) And it's GRACIE'S
fault, even though she rarely comes around, so I suppose that Jack can
get the overflow.

Pam S. glad to see Ginger lyn again even though she doesn't remember
me.

Old August 19th 07, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

On Aug 19, 4:25 pm, "Adrian A" wrote:
wrote:
Ginger-lyn wrote:

[...]

I still have them too, and I get disgusted with myself, even in the
dream, for starting back up again. In the last one, everyone who used
to smoke in Rob's family, including me, were back at it again. I was
stealing packs from their refridgerator, and if I recall correctly, I
was the only one who kept my cigs in the fridge.

Pam S.

Old August 19th 07, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Aug 19, 3:10 am, Ginger-lyn wrote:
Waving goodbye for now, she says "I promise (or is that a threat?) to
post about the move and the critters and whatever very soon!"

"Yee-haw!"

And she dances out of the room with a smile on her face.

Ginger-lyn

Welcome back! I can't wait for your account of the move. I hope you
love your new place.

Annie