Purrs for my Mom, Please

Old August 21st 07, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Default Purrs for my Mom, Please

Just got a call informing me my mom is in the hospital. Apparently there is
some sort of internal bleeding, no further information. I talked with her
and she says she feels fine. Well maybe so, but if you were fine you
wouldn't be in the hospital would you? Oh, I guess not. (sigh)

While we're at it let's throw in some purrs for my father who can't manage
anything without her. Thanks, folks.

Jill

Old August 21st 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

jmcquown wrote:
While we're at it let's throw in some purrs for my father who can't manage
anything without her. Thanks, folks.

Lots of purrs on the way.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 21st 07, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-08-20 18:27:42 -0500, "jmcquown" said:

Just got a call informing me my mom is in the hospital. Apparently there is
some sort of internal bleeding, no further information. I talked with her
and she says she feels fine. Well maybe so, but if you were fine you
wouldn't be in the hospital would you? Oh, I guess not. (sigh)

While we're at it let's throw in some purrs for my father who can't manage
anything without her. Thanks, folks.

Jill

I hope she is ok Jill. Purrs on the way.

Old August 21st 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Purrs on the way for you, and your Mom and Dad.

Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old August 21st 07, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Just got a call informing me my mom is in the hospital. Apparently there
is
some sort of internal bleeding, no further information. I talked with her
and she says she feels fine. Well maybe so, but if you were fine you
wouldn't be in the hospital would you? Oh, I guess not. (sigh)

While we're at it let's throw in some purrs for my father who can't manage
anything without her. Thanks, folks.

Jill

I am so sorry, Jill. We are revving up the motors for your folks.

Theresa

Old August 21st 07, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

jmcquown wrote:
Just got a call informing me my mom is in the hospital. Apparently there is
some sort of internal bleeding, no further information. I talked with her
and she says she feels fine. Well maybe so, but if you were fine you
wouldn't be in the hospital would you? Oh, I guess not. (sigh)

While we're at it let's throw in some purrs for my father who can't manage
anything without her. Thanks, folks.

Jill

Purrs and prayers on the way for both of your parents. And
worry-calming purrs for you.

Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Old August 21st 07, 05:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

jmcquown wrote:
Just got a call informing me my mom is in the hospital. Apparently there is
some sort of internal bleeding, no further information. I talked with her
and she says she feels fine. Well maybe so, but if you were fine you
wouldn't be in the hospital would you? Oh, I guess not. (sigh)

While we're at it let's throw in some purrs for my father who can't manage
anything without her. Thanks, folks.

Purrs for your parents on the way.

Old August 21st 07, 05:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 18:27:42 -0500, "jmcquown"
wrote:

Just got a call informing me my mom is in the hospital. Apparently there is
some sort of internal bleeding, no further information. I talked with her
and she says she feels fine. Well maybe so, but if you were fine you
wouldn't be in the hospital would you? Oh, I guess not. (sigh)

While we're at it let's throw in some purrs for my father who can't manage
anything without her. Thanks, folks.

Jill

Purrs on the way.

My mother is 85, and lives alone. She has a lot of health problems, so I
know what this is like.

It's scary, is what it's like....

Purrs for you, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Old August 21st 07, 07:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Exocat[_2_]

Purrs en route

G & the FF

"jmcquown" wrote

Just got a call informing me my mom is in the hospital.

purrs please theresa Cat anecdotes 13 February 20th 07 10:06 PM
Purrs of condolence and also job purrs needed Gabey8 Cat anecdotes 15 April 7th 06 05:44 PM
Purrs Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 0 September 20th 05 03:40 PM
I need some purrs W. Leong Cat anecdotes 17 August 6th 05 05:38 AM
Kitty purrs and tuna purrs Dan M Cat anecdotes 57 July 22nd 04 07:00 AM