Update on the Rennie Household

Old March 3rd 11, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
DaRennieKidz[_2_]

Default Update on the Rennie Household

Sorry this update has been so long coming. I'd like to thank all of
you for your love and support during the Rennie household's recent
turmoil. I couldn't have made it through all this without you. It's
been a helluva ride, and I'm thankful there weren't more deaths than
there were. It's also been a learning experience for me. I realize
now that I'm not superwoman, no matter how hard I try to be. I have
resigned from the Board of Abbey Cats, and am no longer fostering. In
the time that I did foster, approximately 350 - 400 cats have come and
gone through the Rennie household. I'm glad I was able to help that
many. But now my own cats need me. I am still volunteering though,
and will help out when I can. Things are more peaceful here now, and
although I have no couch or carpet, and the cats have no cat trees,
Graeme and I do have chairs to sit on, and we're using a 5 pound tub
of catnip as a footstool. :-) This whole fiasco was made even worse
when Graeme slipped on a patch of ice on the way home from work and
rear-ended the car in front of him. The only damage to the pickup was
the front grill, but because the airbags deployed, the insurance
company decided it would cost more to repair the truck than it was
worth. Graeme is upset about that, but I'm getting a newer car out of
the deal! He's going to take over the 1995 Buick LeSabre, and I'm
getting a 1999 Chevrolet Lumina. We pick it up on Saturday.
Old March 3rd 11, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

On Mar 3, 12:03*pm, DaRennieKidz wrote:
[...]

I'm glad you're all okay, kittiez and humans alike

Meowmie Debby
Old March 3rd 11, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

DaRennieKidz wrote:
[...]

I bought a '99 Lumina new 'way back then. It was a good car. When I
quit driving, I passed it on to my son and it is still going strong.
Best wishes. MLB
Old March 4th 11, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"DaRennieKidz" wrote in message
[...]

Big sigh of relief!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old March 5th 11, 07:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Weze furry glad to heer dat fingz iz better at yurown howse, Anti Heather,
an we unnerstanz dat sumtimez yoo juss kant do it awl. Yoo gived a lot to
Abbey Cats an lotz uv kitteez bennyfitted frum dat.

Rebecca

Old March 6th 11, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

wee totullu ugree wiff Rebecca, yoo r uh wunnerful puuursun n hulpd sew
minny kitties, n wee awl fank yoo fur dat n wee r sawry ubaowt awl da sad
fingz tew. Yoo r thot uff n r en prayerz frum owr meowmie Kyla
Luvz, Mosey fur hiz hoam