Da Crooze beginz!

Old February 18th 11, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Harri and Daisy-chan explore Mew York City from the air

"Kin we see the Empire state building? Anna would like to see Grand
Central Station too!" answers Daisy-chan

[The copter heads for the Empire State Building. Harri circles the
building, constantly climbing, until they are at the level of the
observation deck. All of the kitties aboard the chopper wave at the
surprised humans on the deck. Harri then takes them a little bit higher,
until they are at the level of the special kitty observation deck that
the humans know nothing about. The kitties aboard the copter wave again,
this time at a family of tourist kitties from Kansas.]

Dis sure is a big building! I see why da hoomins talk about it so much.
It's hyooj!

[They then depart for Grand Central Station. They circle around the
station and look it over, but they see a convenient spot to land the
copter. While circling they spot a nearby subway maintenance portal, so
Harri cautiously guides the copter down into the subway tunnel, then
follows the tunnel towards Grand Central. Upon reaching the station she
pilots the chopper through the hallways (this isn't too hard, since the
copter is kitty-sized) and into the main concourse of the station.

Hundreds of startled humans stare at the unusual sight of a small
helicopter flying through Grand Central Station. The kitties are able to
observe the lovely old architectural elements of the station's interior
and the old furnishings. Ooohing and aaahing at the beauty, they finally
get their fill and exit the say they entered.]

Wow, that is sure a purrty place!

What do you say we head back to the ship for dinner? We can always come
back later. I'z always eager fur any chance to fly da catacopter!

Harri
Old February 18th 11, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default The yacht gets underway

i needsa fin mine wife kittee, i think hersef wenta get difurint stuffz on
fur dinner, Chester da ingester
"cshenk" wrote in message
With a yawn, Aunti Mabel wakens and looks down to her new friend. She
grins as she realizes though she smells of kittah as all here do, she's
actually Widdle Samanfa, the friend and housemate of pretty kittah Sunrise
and da Bear. She's now awake and knows the HC who smells of the house of
Coen must be Samanfa.

'Heywoo' Samanfa! So nice of you to drop in! I'z Aunti Mabel' says a
smiling very grandmotherly elder.

Yawning Samanfa grins and admits she just could not resist a happy nap and
the chill starting made her a logical choice. 'You don't mind do you? I
saw you was so peaceful but startinz to shivver a little in sleep so I
came up to keep us'uns bof warm'.

"Oh no problem! Now though that the sun has set, shall we go back in?
I'd like some more noms and the duck was quite well prepared. in fact, as
good as at Chez Shenks!"

Samanfa's eyes widen as she hears the food on the cruise even merits the
approval of a house of 'Chez Shenks famous ristorante''s exacting
standards. They both leave to go powder their noses and dress up a bit for
dinner.

In the stateroom, Aunti Mabel Anne decides her blue sweater shot with
silver if just the thing as well for the evening but now she takes off the
earlier coctail level earrings and necklace, replacing them with her
diamond necklace with the silver filagree, a discrete set of diamond heart
shaped earrings, and just for the fun of it, her 2 silver leggings for her
back legs. Tucking a note for Daisy-chan that she sayed with blue and
silver then added diamonds so she can match up, she snags Cash-pup's
sparkley dark blue bow-tie with the little chips that look like diamonds
all over it. Just the thing to match us up she grins as she adds that to
Daisy-chan's note before she sets off to the dining room.

Meantime Samanfa has gussied up and headed to the bar next to the dining
room to await her new friend and make more. Looking shyly about she notes
a most interesting HC who is sitting on a very large stool and chatting
with many giggling single kittahs, both male and female. There is another
larger one with a sign 'Aunti Mabel Anne' before it that is nearby.
Chester is borrowing Aunti Mabel's lifting stool while she is away.

Samanfa takes the empty seat by Chester. She glances over to see the HC a
few stools down and he catches her! Now her ears turn all pink inside but
he just grins and gives her a low slow 'wwoofffness' and asks 'My lady,
are you old enough to be here? You are such a sweet thing!'.

Cash is unaware he started tailwagging again and yet again almost knocks
poor WooToo over! A snickering catender comes over and posts a warning
sign on the back of his stool saying 'warning, tail may abruptly get happy
without owners notice'. Catching the giggles from others Cash-pup turns
then reads the note and laughs with everyone.

Old February 18th 11, 10:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

"Harri Roadcat" wrote

"Kin we see the Empire state building? Anna would like to see Grand
Central Station too!" answers Daisy-chan

[The copter heads for the Empire State Building. Harri circles the
building, constantly climbing, until they are at the level of the
observation deck. All of the kitties aboard the chopper wave at the
surprised humans on the deck. Harri then takes them a little bit higher,
until they are at the level of the special kitty observation deck that
the humans know nothing about. The kitties aboard the copter wave again,
this time at a family of tourist kitties from Kansas.]

Dis sure is a big building! I see why da hoomins talk about it so much.
It's hyooj!

'Iz read some stuff anna watched movies wif it inna dem. Furr a long time
it was dat tallest one inna dat buk named after a famous 2foot beer/nip. Den
dat poor big gurlia gotted shotted down when climbing it. Dez used 2foot
helicopters furr dat. Sad.' says Daisy-chan.

[They then depart for Grand Central Station. They circle around the
station and look it over, but they see a convenient spot to land the
copter. While circling they spot a nearby subway maintenance portal, so
Harri cautiously guides the copter down into the subway tunnel, then
follows the tunnel towards Grand Central. Upon reaching the station she
pilots the chopper through the hallways (this isn't too hard, since the
copter is kitty-sized) and into the main concourse of the station.

Hundreds of startled humans stare at the unusual sight of a small
helicopter flying through Grand Central Station. The kitties are able to
observe the lovely old architectural elements of the station's interior
and the old furnishings. Ooohing and aaahing at the beauty, they finally
get their fill and exit the say they entered.]

Wow, that is sure a purrty place!

All the kittahs nod, it was a piece of history not to be missed!

What do you say we head back to the ship for dinner? We can always come
back later. I'z always eager fur any chance to fly da catacopter!

Daisy-chan's tummy gently rumbles and with a giggle, she notes her's was not
the only one.

'Fangu so much Harri! Iz hungry anna so is sum of us uder folks but dat
ride was wunnerful!' says Daisy-chan with a happy purr.

Old February 18th 11, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Chester wanders off to go find his wife kittah.

Shortly after Aunti Mabel enters, and waves at Samanfa then goes over to
Cash-pup to add his evening tie. Once done, she goes over to her lift
chair, lowers it and climbs on then lifts up to the bar level and settles
in.

"I hope I wasn't too long Samanfa, but I'm not as fast as I once was".
Aunti Mabel then notes Samanfa is discretely eyeing her buddy Cash-pup and
grows a small wise grin. She's seen that many times but isn't sure if her
new friend is ready to get winked. Purrhaps, they will just be good
friends?

Would you like an introdogsion to him my dear' asks Aunti Mabel?

Samanfa's ears turn pink as she considers....

Meantime, at the far corner of the bar, Sukie is having a nip drink and
eying Jack. Romance slowly pervades the room as many singles mingle.

Old February 18th 11, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Default frum Pipps The yacht gets underway

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message ...

Pipps haz been wannering uhrown da dek n aftur habbing sum fudz n uh nap,
hur wokz up tew Trudi n Daisy n axsz iff hur mite joyn dem....ai dunt hab
inny gurlkitty frendz n yoo r boff sew nise...fank yoo fur letting mee axs
yew. Pipps

.. Sukie
looks around for another gurlkitty to befriend but doesnt know anyone.

Pipps walks up to Sukie and says, I am a gurlkitty too and don't have many
friends here , and I will be glad to befriend you

Old February 19th 11, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Pipps: Hi Daisy-chan this is SO much fun, isn't it? It was kinda weird
meeting in mid flight..I have never done anything like that before, and I'm
glad Ranger was there to help me with that..
He's so nice smiles..wow, this is amazing...thank you for the exciting
flight Harri

Unfortunately Daisy-chan is so excited at the catacopter ride, she runs off
to be first in line after waving and saying 'come along Pipps!' She'd have
waited if she knew Pipps didn't catch the comment right away. She's
embarrassed that she forgot in her excitement that Pipps may have wanted to
go but not ran off that quick for the line. Hapily though they meet up in
mid-flight.

Hai Daisy-chan...et iz sew nise fur dat greeting,,,Harri wyl gib usses uh
fuhn ryde iffen yew wanna go. Harri lubz tew fly dat coptur..waffs..wanna
git nipped owt furst?
Pipps

Daisy-chan is so busy greeting Pipps she isnt noticed at first by Harri

"Harri Roadcat"
Pipps an Trudi an Sukie, if any of youz would like get a betterer look at
Mew York City I would be glad to fly you dere in da catacopter. It lookz
furry pretty from da air.

Harri

Old February 19th 11, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Default A widdle 'nowncement (was: Da Crooze beginz!)

Pipps: Thank yew Trudi, dat iz vury gud adbise inddedy. ai hab uh nise
owtfyt tew ware n sew duz da rezt uff mai famlee fur da sushi n da sit daown
dinner. I wunner were ai shud sit..wiff mai famlee? I m uh gudgud danser
tew. n we wyl awl hab lotza fuhn..

nono pips, ursef duzint needsa date, ursef juzt hasta get gusseed up, sit
wiff uses single gurlcatz, anna meets alla mencatz, dat iz how it wurkz,
ursef kan danze wiffa mencatz whut danzes, ifin isa winked mancat itz fur
da fun anna ta show off how gud ursef danzes, ifin itsa single mancat whut
azkz den mayhapz himz will azk ursef fura date later, dunt ru****, Trudi,
thinkin hersef willz wear red anna hopin dat tuxido gorn kitte azk hersefta
danze

"
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte"
On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 19:47:10 -0500, Mme. Anaïs
Lachatte's nimble, little paws typed:

[Anaïs picks up the ship's PA microphone]

Meow Kitties!

I iz so gwad to see awl ob yur furry faces, owld
fwends and noo wons too!

Dere izn't nuffink pwanned fur da rest of da day
so dat efurrykitty can get settled in. Somecats
are on a 'copter ride in Mew Yawk city, sum is on
dek chairz an most is heer eatink an socializink.
So just welax, da seefud buffet will be open awl
nite, an feel fwee to eggsplore da ship.

Speekin ob dat, once we getz to warmer waterz, da
Captain will be gibink tours ob da yacht to
anykitty who wants one.

Mosey, MeOwy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps , BobQat n Mimzy wook wike dat vury
mutch fannnk yew

Tomorrow in da late afternoon, dere will be a
furmal cocktail pawty (so dwess up girl-cats an
boy-catz!) wif a small sushi-bar fur snakin,
staffed by owt faborite itame, Hiura-san and his
assistantz! Hez fwown fwesh fishees in from Japan,
and will haff awl kindz ob sooshi an sasheemi!

[many kitty eyes in the room glaze over as they
picture ikura, saba, uni.....]

After dat, we will haffs a formal sit-down Fwench

?dinner wiff crystal and Cleo's best dinnerware,
followed by a get-together dance.

So get yur rest, beclawze we'll be haffing a
bizzy day! And yoo kitties on da deck - we iz
still neer Mew Yawk City, and it getz KOLD at
night, so take bwankies or come in!

Mosey : Dat saowndz wike fuhn n wee wyl awl drezz upp fur doze wunnerful
fingz yeUP

Pipps: I dunt gotz uh dayte fur doze fingz..n hur wooks sad...

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/17/2011 7:19:10 PM

Old February 19th 11, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

Default Da Cocktail pawty (was: Da Crooze beginz!)

On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 19:47:10 -0500, Mme. Anaïs
Lachatte's nimble, little paws typed:

[Dressed in her vintage Balenciaga cocktail gown
in dark-blue silk gazar, a petite Persian slips on
gold stiletto-heel sandals and walks down to the
dining room. She is early because she wants to
make certain that everything is in place. The room
has been divided; she walks into the dining area
first and sees that low tables with cushions
around them have been set up for two, four or
larger kitty-groups; the tables are set with
gold-rimmed bone-china and crystal glasses are at
each place. A small menu lists: Oysters on the
half-shell; grilled octopus; or Louisiana crayfish
boil as appetizers - veal with black truffles;
Duck a la Orange, Red Snapper with nip-butter as
the main courses - French and Italian pastries,
Micekreem or Baked Alaska with Micekreem as
deserts. She walks into the lounge section, and it
too has a similar arrangement of tables; the
horseshoe-shaped bar is gleaming and two kitty
bartenders in white jackets wave to her. She waves
back, and sees that Hiura's sushi bar is set up,
and Hiura and his two assistants are working
behind it. The two assistants wave at Anaïs, and
Hiura smacks their paws, and instead bows deeply.

"Konban-wa, Anaïs-san! O genki desu-ka?"

She returns the bow: "Konban-wa, Hiura-san! Hai,
genki desu!"

His knife and paws move as if a ballet, and he
puts out a small plate of sushi, Anaïs' favorites.
She picks up the tako (octopus) and eats it.

"Arrigato! Oishi-desu!" (Thanks! It's delicious!)
she replies.

She eats the other two as she chats with Hiura,
then moves to the bar.

"A Sidecar, pweeze" The bartender shakes Cognac,
Cointreau and lemon juice and with a flourish,
pours it into her glass. She takes a sip and
relaxes as she hears the sound of meowing kitties
approach the lounge.

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/19/2011 12:37:24 PM
Old February 19th 11, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

juzt come into da dininrum, der willz be sefural choizes, der iz alwayz a
bunc of tablez wif juzt furndz, alzo ursef kan mayhapz sit wif sum famblee
or efin ursef mite get imbited by sumcatz, itz ber casual wiffa seatin,
Trudi

Old February 19th 11, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Trudi is in her staterum, she has chosen a burgundy gown with silver
threads, silver flats and a silver neck chain of spun silver, simple,
eligant and easy to move in... she inspects herself in the mirror, noting
the white of her fur is as blazingly snow white as ever, the black showing
from the gown is midnight black... she pauses and goes to her writing table
she screws up her courage and writes a note for that jack gordon kitty...
she folds the note after reading...

Dear, Mr. Gordon,

I hope you won't think me furwurd, but i wuld like to imbite ursef to haf da
sucheez anna dinner wif minesef,

sincerlee,

Trudence tuxedo

she folds the note and on the way to the dinin rum finds a porter kitty and
azks hisef to delifur herown note...

Trudi enters the dininrum, sees Mme. A. and goes to the bar,

I thinkz i wuld like one of those grazzhpperz purlese, anna ursef dida
wunnerful job wif deze 'rangemintz,

Trudi, wunnerin where efuricat iz
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
[...]

Da ceremonie beginz... Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 2 May 8th 09 09:29 PM
Da DAnz beginz Granby Cat community 4 February 17th 08 07:21 PM
DA WEDWINK BEGINZ!!!! Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 80 July 7th 05 07:25 AM
Da Roadtrip to da olympiks beginz! Mlle. Anaïs Cat community 99 August 26th 04 03:49 AM