Da Crooze beginz!

Old February 16th 11, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default The yacht gets underway

On Feb 14, 9:38*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 16:37:07 -0800 (PST), MeOwy

wrote:
On Feb 14, 7:59*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:11:36 -0600, Community Cats
wrote:

Activity on the pier has slowed, as the longshorecats and the crew of the
yacht finish the loading of supplies onto MV Purrbearer. Stevenson, the
late Cleopatra Silvercat's majordomo, checks off the last items on his
delivery checklist, consults with the harbormaster, and signals the
remaining crew cats to return to the yacht.

The tenders return to the Purrbearer, the boarding ramp is raised, and
the "at anchor" signal flag is struck. The head porter make sure the
teleporter deck is ready for action and that the staff is on hand to
welcome arriving guests. The yacht's loud horn echoes across the water as
the anchor chain is drawn aboard, and the water at the stern starts to
churn as the yacht gets underway.

As the yacht turns into the center channel of the Hudson River the bridge
crew gather on the port bridge wing and thumb their noses in unison as
the yacht passes the West 72nd Street Dog Run, then return to their
bridge stations. The radar operator calls out "port turn to 190 in 10
seconds, sir". Capt LeGrand calls out "Aye, radar. Helm, 190".

The yacht motors slowly and majestically towards the ocean. The cats who
have already boarded line the rails on both sides, admiring the views of
Manhattan passing to the ship's left and New Jersey to the ship's right.
As they reach the southern end of Manhattan Island the yacht's executive
officer activates the intercom:

"This is executive officer Fletcher. On behalf of myself, Captain LeGrand,
and the entire crew of the Motor Vessel Purrbearer, I would like to
welcome all of our guests aboard. This vessel, commissioned by the late
Cleopatra Silvercat, is dedicated to the service of the worldwide feline
community. If any of you have any needs or requests while we are underway
please communicate your needs to any crew member.

We are now nearing the southern end of Manhattan Island, and will shortly
reach the confluence of the Hudson River and the East River. *We will
then be passing Ellis Island, where many of your ancestor cats were
welcomed to Catmerica. Shortly after we pass Ellis Island, Liberty Island
and the Statue of Liberty will come in to view. A few minutes later we
will sail past the Teardrop Memorial in Bayonne, Mew Jersey, then about
half an hour later we will cross under the Verrazano Narrows Bridge and
into the ocean.

Again, if there is anything at all we can do to make your voyage with us
more comfortable you have but to ask. If any cat experiences any
discomfort from the motion of the vessel, you might find the second deck
to be to your liking, as it is gyroscopically stabilized and does not
move with the waves. Thank you for your attention."

effurrythink is gud. i haf not travelled by boat for a yeer, and i
like gyroscope.
beauty, eetting roast porc- Hide quoted text -

Hey Beauty! (wave wave) Up here. *Onna flying brij. *Pleez joyn usses
an haff da gentl see breez wuffling yoor fur...an bwing da porc wif
yoo OK?
Sinseerwy, MeOwy yoor frend

i eeted my porc now iwant crunchy fudz.
i will come to flying brij. fangu.
beauty- Hide quoted text -

Cud yoo gitted sum mor porc?
Usses gotted boles ob kruhncheez we tosses intew ar moufs wile we
lownj in ar big dekk chayr sew hurry up heer.
MeOwy, stil yoor frend
Old February 16th 11, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Feb 15, 11:55*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
Trud hears and comez ofur... dey kan haf aneethin dey wantz, ifin dey say
itz fishee fudz it iz,... then she setz a small box of fancee gowld fishee
fudz at harry's pwaze, i ordered diz juzt in kaze da regulr fudz wuzint
rite,

she smilez at her fwiendz and returns to the bar"

The Gordon Kittiez soon get their sea legs.Their curiosity is roused
and they want to explore the ship. Harry wants to give the fishes
their lettuce, he is shredding it in his claws whilst Jack peels a
garlic clove.Me dussnt know whi dem fwoaty fishies wike darlik...its
stinkystinky.Gwad we dussnt havta eet it! Whi cant dey eet weglar
fishie fud? Harry looks at Jack, "dey dus eet weglar fishie fud, but
dey needs dare gweens twu"
Sukie wants to catch a last glimpse of New York, but Harry and Jack
want to go to the cocktail bar to taste the array of cocktails. Sukie
looks around for another gurlkitty to befriend but doesnt know anyone.
Old February 16th 11, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Trudi has visited wif alla herown furnds and is walking by when she sees the
gordon boys are startinta 'splore... she approachhes suky anna sayz, duz
ursef wantsa go to da to p offa ship anna see da lazt of da sitez, der iz
sum nize dek chairz anna wate kitteez bringsa dwinkz? Trudi

Old February 16th 11, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Default frum Pipps The yacht gets underway

Pipps haz been wannering uhrown da dek n aftur habbing sum fudz n uh nap,
hur wokz up tew Trudi n Daisy n axsz iff hur mite joyn dem....ai dunt hab
inny gurlkitty frendz n yoo r boff sew nise...fank yoo fur letting mee axs
yew. Pipps

Old February 16th 11, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

As

effurrythink is gud. i haf not travelled by boat for a yeer, and i
like gyroscope.
beauty, eetting roast porc-

Hey Beauty! (wave wave) Up here. Onna flying brij. Pleez joyn usses
an haff da gentl see breez wuffling yoor fur...an bwing da porc wif
yoo OK?
Sinseerwy, MeOwy yoor frend

i eeted my porc now iwant crunchy fudz.
i will come to flying brij. fangu.
beauty

oh hai beauty n mai sil MeOey,
Doo yew mynd iffen ai joyne yoo axkz Pipps?
ai kan git usses sum moar porc..iffen yew wunt inny..az fur mee ai wunt tew
twy sum uff da duk fingys...wookz uraownd fur uh waytur...were iz
Daisy-chan?

Old February 16th 11, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Pipps an Trudi an Sukie, if any of youz would like get a betterer look at
Mew York City I would be glad to fly you dere in da catacopter. It lookz
furry pretty from da air.

Harri

Old February 16th 11, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Trudi smilez at herown furnd... i iz purtee sure daisy chan wantsa du diz, i
err, wll umm, i duzint go inna air, Trudi

Old February 16th 11, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 15:18:45 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

Trudi smilez at herown furnd... i iz purtee sure daisy chan wantsa du
diz, i err, wll umm, i duzint go inna air, Trudi

Ok, well any kittie dat wants to see Mew York from da air before we getz
too far away, jus let me know. Da catacopter haz plenty of fuel.

Harri
Old February 16th 11, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

I willz maksa nowncimint,...

Trudi goes and findz da kaptin, and over the lowd speaker comes:

attention all cats, Miss harri rodcat iz offurin a tour of da city befur we
iz too fur away, ifin ursefz iz innerezted purleze find herta maksa
'rangimints,

Trudi returns, and has anofur dwink
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 15:18:45 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

Trudi smilez at herown furnd... i iz purtee sure daisy chan wantsa du
diz, i err, wll umm, i duzint go inna air, Trudi

Ok, well any kittie dat wants to see Mew York from da air before we getz
too far away, jus let me know. Da catacopter haz plenty of fuel.

Harri

Da ceremonie beginz... Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 2 May 8th 09 09:29 PM
Da DAnz beginz Granby Cat community 4 February 17th 08 08:21 PM
DA WEDWINK BEGINZ!!!! Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 80 July 7th 05 07:25 AM
Da Roadtrip to da olympiks beginz! Mlle. Anaïs Cat community 99 August 26th 04 03:49 AM