Growling kitten

Old August 19th 07, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Growling kitten

Sometimes when people post links to videos here, I don't have time to
watch them, so I save them for later. But then I sometimes forget to
watch them, and they just stay in my video links file for months.

This one is just such a case - months ago, Magic posted a link to a
video of a growling kitten who did NOT want his human to take away
his catnip mouse. Remember this one, Magic?

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/an...ling_Baby_Cat/

I have to say, the guy in this video got exactly what he deserved - a
claw-filled swipe right across the face. His wife/gf in the background
is going, "Oh honey, put him down", but he goes on teasing the kitten.
Kitty finally hauled off and gave him a good thwack across the face.

Joyce
Old August 19th 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

wrote in message
Sometimes when people post links to videos here, I don't have time to
watch them, so I save them for later. But then I sometimes forget to
watch them, and they just stay in my video links file for months.

This one is just such a case - months ago, Magic posted a link to a
video of a growling kitten who did NOT want his human to take away
his catnip mouse. Remember this one, Magic?

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/an...ling_Baby_Cat/

I have to say, the guy in this video got exactly what he deserved - a
claw-filled swipe right across the face. His wife/gf in the background
is going, "Oh honey, put him down", but he goes on teasing the kitten.
Kitty finally hauled off and gave him a good thwack across the face.

Joyce

I remember! But I like this one!
http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/an...azy_Cat_Dance/

--
http://www.firstgiving.com/nalee1131964
About my charity:

Old August 19th 07, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Aug 18, 8:00 pm, "Magic Mood Jeep" wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

Haha! I loved the way the ballet students kept falling off. :-)

Sherry

Old August 19th 07, 05:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

wrote in message

[...]

How many kittens ARE there???

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/an...Kitten_Ballet/

LOL!

I love the crazy cat dance one. That made my night.

Old August 19th 07, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

wrote in message

[...]

WHOA! Lookit those ears!!!!!!

Theresa

Old August 19th 07, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

jmcquown wrote:

wrote:
I have to say, the guy in this video got exactly what he deserved - a
claw-filled swipe right across the face. His wife/gf in the background
is going, "Oh honey, put him down", but he goes on teasing the kitten.
Kitty finally hauled off and gave him a good thwack across the face.

Joyce

Yeah... remember that one with the cat on the treadmill? And the other one,
something similar. Young men and cats don't seem to mix well; they want to
tease and sort of torture them rather than let them alone. Cats and young
men full of testosterone is not good mix. I'd say we have to issue a "cat
license" stating men have to be at least 30 before they're allowed to play
with cats.

I know, and he didn't seem as bad as some! I mean he was probably a
decent guy in other ways. He wasn't being cruel to the cat, just
annoying the hell out of him. And not stopping, when anyone with any
sense would have realized that the cat was getting ****ed off.

It's not about age, though. I mean, look at the guys on this newsgroup,
they're wonderful cat slaves. They're not all above 30, are they? There's
just this personality thing, some people seem to enjoy annoying animals.
I guess a certain amount of annoyance isn't terrible. You just have to
know when to stop.

Joyce
Old August 19th 07, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 19:30:10 +0000, jXwXeXrXmXoXnXt wrote:

jmcquown wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Some men seem to think they can play with
a cat like they can with a d+g. Experience can be a dear teacher
and I hope they learn the lesson well. mlb

Old August 19th 07, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

news

jmcquown wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Lets rephrase that some "boys" need a lesson taught to bad the kitten
didn't get something more important to him ;-)