I'm baaaaaackkkk!

Old August 19th 07, 09:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn

Default I'm baaaaaackkkk!

Ginger-lyn runs into the rpca room, whooping and doing a happy dance.
Running over to the first person she sees, she hugs Marina. Then she
runs over and hugs Julie, and Adrian, and Jill, and Yowie, and
Christina, and Dan, and Victor, and Mark before she stops, panting and
out of breath.

Slightly mad from an overly long move, she yells "HELLO RPCA!!!!!!!!
I've missed you all! I'm so glad to be back!"

Purring and mrrping, she sends energy to all who need it, while grinning
like the Cheshire cat.

She nearly trips over Jack while waving to everyone in the croweded
room. It's always Jack's fault, y'know ;-)

Waving goodbye for now, she says "I promise (or is that a threat?) to
post about the move and the critters and whatever very soon!"

"Yee-haw!"

And she dances out of the room with a smile on her face.

Ginger-lyn
(sending thanks for remembering my b-day to Julie and all who did. Was
thinking of you, too, Julie, on yours -- which I can never exactly
remember, either -- lol! 11th or 12th, yes? And congrats on quitting
The Evil Tobacco! You're giving me a bit of confidence to think about
taking my prescription for that new med and actually getting it filled.)

See ya all soon!

--
Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
Old August 19th 07, 09:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Welcome back, Ginger-lyn!

--
Joy

Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never
forgotten this.

Old August 19th 07, 10:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Ginger-lyn wrote:
[...]

WELCOME BACK, Ginger-lyn.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 19th 07, 11:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Exocat[_2_]

"Ginger-lyn" wrote

Ginger-lyn runs into the rpca room

I didn't get a hug but welcome beck anyway

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

Old August 19th 07, 12:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Ginger-lyn wrote:
[...]

YEEEE HAAAA! She's baaaack! Howdy! And when did I start talking like
this?! LOL

Jill

Old August 19th 07, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chris Havlicek

Delurking to say *Welcome back!!*

Purrs for you and the critters!

Chris, Tripper, Katie and Hazard
(aka: the Fairfax Fur Factory)

Old August 19th 07, 02:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Ginger-lyn wrote:
Slightly mad from an overly long move, she yells "HELLO RPCA!!!!!!!!
I've missed you all! I'm so glad to be back!"

We're glad you're back! Can't wait to hear all the stories.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 19th 07, 03:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
bonbon

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 04:10:16 -0400, Ginger-lyn
wrote:

[...]

Glad you're back. Hope the move went smoothly. We moved from
Houston, TX to Reno, NV then back to Houston within an eighteen month
period, hauling everything we own with us, including all of the cats
in a U-Haul truck. It was a nightmare.

-bonbon

-bonbon
Old August 19th 07, 03:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
[...]

Dear Ginger-lyn,

Welcome back to you and all your fuzzy crew!