Purrs for a Houston Kitty - Abuse Warning

Old February 8th 07, 08:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Miles

Default Pit Bulls now OT: cat-friendly dogs

"Adrian A" wrote in message
om

HRFL has informed me that Anubis is a wuss and he could take him down
with no problem. Of course, I doubt that HRFL actually has any idea of
who Anubis really is! ;o)

Helen M

Everyone knows he's a Goa'uld system lord. ;o)////

Ah, but HRFL is convinced that he has the power of the Ancients.
Presumably because his ancestors have been worshipped for 1000's of
years, and my word does he know THAT fact! ;o)

Miss Lily Whiskers, OTOH, is just convinced that it's her cuteness that
gets her what she wants and has no delusions of grandeur!. :0)

Helen M

Old February 11th 07, 11:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Default Pit Bulls (WAS: Purrs for a Houston Kitty - Abuse Warning - Correction)

"Matthew" wrote in
:

Here where I live they are trying to ban the breed. Right now you
have to register that you have a dog with that breed type. You are
required to carry a certain type of insurance and register that you
have it. If you fail to do so the dog will be seized and the owner
can face imprisonment and fines. You are also required to keep your
dog on a leash at all times. And in your yard even if fenced you may
not keep a dog in the front part and during the day hours you are
required to keep it tethered even in your own yard

I go for a walk almost everyday for about an hour to keep these old
bones in shape. Just recently on my walk along a public sidewalk. I
was strolling along when out of the corner of my eye here charge a
white pit-bull growling and barking going right for me. Well it got a
face full of pepper spray and when yelping off the owner came rushing
out screaming at me. I told the a@@hole you are lucky I did not shot
your dog; I always carry when I am outside my home. He called the
cops and ended up backfiring on him. He got a ticket and the was the
second instance of the dog doing this the dog has been seized and he
is being fined and faces the judge from my understanding.

.........snip...........

Damn! Nice restraint! I would have been arrested as I would have pepper
sprayed the owner just for good measure.

Andy

Old February 11th 07, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

"Outsider" wrote in message
. ..
"Matthew" wrote in
:

[...]

I felt like it but I was thinking more of my foot in his a@@ would have
worked better. I always tell people things come around 3 times fold from
what you do.