Royal Canin Indoor or Mature?

Old October 20th 05, 12:49 PM

Default Dry food rancidity limits was: RE Royal Canin Indoor or Mature?

Joe Canuck wrote:

I never store food in the bag. I always open the bag and place the food
in air tight containers. Who knows, the bag may have been punctured
somewhere along the way.

In my house, no bag is safe. Even with a full bowl of cat food, Jay Jay
will attempt to open any bag he finds. He even opened a kitty litter
bag.

Add in a dog who will eat anything she finds, and a cat food bag is
very dangerous. Jay Jay found a bag that was up on a shelf, opened it,
and dumped cat food all over the floor. If Jenny had gotten downstairs
before I found it she would have made herself quite sick. After that, I
bought tubs. The worst he can do is dump his bowl.

Old October 20th 05, 03:34 PM
cybercat

wrote in message
oups.com...

Add in a dog who will eat anything she finds, and a cat food bag is
very dangerous.

I was watching "Lost" last night and one of the characters mentioned
that "dogs will eat anything." To illustrate his point he said he had a
piece of candy and a bunch of nickels together laying around, and the
next day his dog pooped out $130 in nickels.