They will e moving

Old August 20th 10, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default They will e moving

This is a message I sent to Dan but wanted to share here too.

I decided to send this here so I didn't have to write it twice and will copy
to other groups.

Lee and Robert found a place to stay. A hotel that has apartments. They
have a bedroom, livingroom, kitchenette. Even though the insurance is
paying for it Lee is having a frugal fit. We figured it this way.
Breakfast, a good one, is furnished, they get wine and cheese and snacks at
night, laundry is free. There is just a one time cleaning fee for the cats.
All in all, a good deal.

It is the staybridge where you and Nancy and us all got together. You know
it is a decent place.

I was able to find turbo scratchers for them. Got a deal to buy three and
get one free. Had some money that was sent here.

We are trying to find some of those crazy things you sent at Christmas, the
mouse of birds or whatever that chirped when they played with them. The one
they had drove her nuts but, she is so glad all the kitties are happy she
now wants a few of them as it is the one toys they all like. Do you
remember where you got that "thing"

Old August 20th 10, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan M

They were from Walmart or Petsmart. I think both stores carry them.

Glad they're moving there. Sounds like it should be at least a little bit
easier on them.

The new battery for the laptop just got delivered a couple days ago. I'll
see if I can get them out to them as soon as they get settled at the
Staybridge.

Old August 20th 10, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Ok, will go looking, cannot believes she wants more than one of these, mine
have one, probably from you guys too, and at thee in the
morning...............

Old August 20th 10, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

I am really glad to hear that they will have some breathing room! It
has been such a very long week for them.

Julie
Old August 20th 10, 08:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Granby" wrote in message
[...]

That's a relief to hear.
They have been on my mind...still will be.
Purrs a-coming.

Sylvia

Old August 20th 10, 03:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Daniel Mahoney

If you have trouble finding them just let me know. I'm sure we can find
some to send them. Every kitty house needs at least two

Old August 20th 10, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^,,^=

Mosey's Meowmie Kyla here..I am SO glad to hear this.
What a blessing for them in the midst of all this chaos.
Thank you SO much dear Gramby for leting us know about this. Love, Kyla and
kitties

"Granby"

Old August 22nd 10, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

That is definitely something for them to share. Can you imagine, no, don't
want to even go there.

Old August 23rd 10, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey~ =^..^=~

Default I Faownd Sumpfing

wook wat ai faownd..Trudi's skort book n ai ported ovur wast nite n gibbed
et tew herownself wen hur hoominz wur sleaping. Hur wuz vury happee tew hab
et.
Luvs Mosey

Old September 5th 10, 07:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

both of you have done more than enough, Lee
"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message
If you have trouble finding them just let me know. I'm sure we can find
some to send them. Every kitty house needs at least two

Moving on [email protected] Cat anecdotes 11 May 20th 08 10:56 PM
Moving Day EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) Cat anecdotes 9 October 28th 07 07:55 PM
moving Leonid Gluhovsky Cats - misc 1 July 16th 07 10:50 AM
Moving to DSL Barb Cat health & behaviour 15 August 30th 06 02:44 AM
moving a cat Jay Cat health & behaviour 26 March 1st 04 01:42 AM