Ping Harri

Old April 14th 09, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Ping Harri

Hihi diz iz O T anna ummm I was wonnerink iffin u wud wanta put off da
wedwink until da fall. Wiff your Grandmeowmie fitink da kanzer monsterz
anna all? If wud be bootiful dere on Cleo's mountain dat time of yearz
alzo. It wud be ok iffin u wantz ta. I
will...ummm.......well..........luffz ta be winked wiff u anytime of da
year.

Old April 14th 09, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Pssst, OT, iz yoo shur yoo kan keep da sekrit uv da ranebo moonstone dat
much longer?

Sundance

Old April 14th 09, 09:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

If Harri needz da timez, I kud keep it forefver. I knowz frum wha Piglet
tole me it iz hard to be happi when sumonez u luffvz needz all urown
energizez. Well, I maybe kud........wonner when iz he birfday. Maybee
herselfz needz da energy frum da stone. We willz cee what herself sayz.

Old April 14th 09, 09:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

anna ifin her iz really yourown onetrulof, it willz all wurk owt, lookit
mineownself, here i iz, a reglur kittee, i iz winked to a bootiful showgirl
kittee whut iz muc more fancy anna bootiful dan i deservez butted bast
letted her see beyund mine regularnezz anna lof mineself bak, Tiger

Old April 14th 09, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 21:02:35 -0500, Granby wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T anna ummm I was wonnerink iffin u wud wanta put off da
wedwink until da fall. Wiff your Grandmeowmie fitink da kanzer monsterz
anna all? If wud be bootiful dere on Cleo's mountain dat time of yearz
alzo. It wud be ok iffin u wantz ta. I
will...ummm.......well..........luffz ta be winked wiff u anytime of da
year.

OT, you iz such a sweet, caring gentlecat... Dat is one uf da reasons why
I luf yourownself.

I am touched by yourown offer. However, I fink dat da pawsitive energies
dat get raised during a wedwink can be directed to offur pawsitive things
as well. If it is ok wif you, I'd like to leave da date set for May, an
durin da ceremony mebbe ask all da assembled kitties an goggies an offurs
to join in purrin fur grandmeowmie.

Or, you would really rather move it to anuffur date, dat would be ok too.
I would luf to be winked to you at any time of da year, too.

Harri
Old April 14th 09, 02:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T happy dancing. Nooo, I realli duzen wanna waite spekially iffin having
sumphin gudgud to fink about wud help urselfz. (He is actually happy he
doesn't have to keep the Rainbow stone in the box too much longer, some
things just need the light). Piglet and Willow sayz iffin u needz annie
help just lettuce kno. By da waie, I luffvz u too.

Old April 14th 09, 05:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 03:55:28 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

anna ifin her iz really yourown onetrulof, it willz all wurk owt, lookit
mineownself, here i iz, a reglur kittee, i iz winked to a bootiful showgirl
kittee whut iz muc more fancy anna bootiful dan i deservez butted bast
letted her see beyund mine regularnezz anna lof mineself bak, Tiger

Tiger, mine luff, yoo shudn't deprikate yourownseff! Yoo is a good
kitty wif a bigbig heart, an dat is wurf more den diamondz!

[smoochie on top of his head]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

4/14/2009 12:12:50 PM
Old April 14th 09, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I realli hopez u guyz iz rite. U kno Harri is da smart onez and da brafest.
Her iz....wonnerfulz.

Ping Harri Granby Cat community 19 October 13th 08 12:17 AM
PING: Harri Roadcat Magic Mood Jeep Cat anecdotes 3 November 17th 07 05:25 PM
Ping: Dan - any news about Harri? [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 June 22nd 05 06:12 PM
Ping Dan M--how's Harri? Singh Cat anecdotes 0 June 22nd 05 03:26 PM
Harri Roadcat becoming Harri Housecat Dan M Cat anecdotes 6 January 19th 05 07:35 PM