Catslaves

Old November 15th 19, 07:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie[_4_]

Default Catslaves

Way back when, the Yahoo group "catslaves" was born as a place for some of the off-topic banter amongst RPCA members and access to each other via email if Usenet went down. It hasn't had a single post in many many months, and Yahoo is closing groups down.

Christopher Havlicek mentioned archiving it. I am not sure that there's anything particularly worthy of archiving - it was never the main group. Nor am I sure how to archive it even if thats something we wanted to do. But I figure I should ask the group here, because its not 'mine', it is RPCA's, I was merely the administrator.

What sayest though? To archive? Or let it be?

Yowie

Old November 15th 19, 12:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2019-11-15 2:46 a.m., Yowie wrote:
Way back when, the Yahoo group "catslaves" was born as a place for some of the off-topic banter amongst RPCA members and access to each other via email if Usenet went down. It hasn't had a single post in many many months, and Yahoo is closing groups down.

Christopher Havlicek mentioned archiving it. I am not sure that there's anything particularly worthy of archiving - it was never the main group. Nor am I sure how to archive it even if thats something we wanted to do. But I figure I should ask the group here, because its not 'mine', it is RPCA's, I was merely the administrator.

What sayest though? To archive? Or let it be?

Yowie

I was never a member of it, so shouldn't really decide - I'd say let it
go, but as I said, it's not a group I ever contributed to so my opinion
isn't really relevant.

--
Cheryl
Old November 15th 19, 02:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 11/15/2019 1:16 AM, Yowie wrote:
Way back when, the Yahoo group "catslaves" was born as a place for some of the off-topic banter amongst RPCA members and access to each other via email if Usenet went down. It hasn't had a single post in many many months, and Yahoo is closing groups down.

Christopher Havlicek mentioned archiving it. I am not sure that there's anything particularly worthy of archiving - it was never the main group. Nor am I sure how to archive it even if thats something we wanted to do. But I figure I should ask the group here, because its not 'mine', it is RPCA's, I was merely the administrator.

What sayest though? To archive? Or let it be?

Yowie

Hi Yowie! I don't recall ever being active in the Yahoo catslaves group
so no skin off my nose if it just fades away.

Jill
Old November 17th 19, 03:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Wheels

On 15/11/2019 9:32 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 11/15/2019 1:16 AM, Yowie wrote:
Way back when, the Yahoo group "catslaves" was born as a place for
some of the off-topic banter amongst RPCA members and access to each
other via email if Usenet went down. It hasn't had a single post in
many many months, and Yahoo is closing groups down.

Christopher Havlicek mentioned archiving it. I am not sure that
there's anything particularly worthy of archiving - it was never the
main group. Nor am I sure how to archive it even if thats something we
wanted to do. But I figure I should ask the group here, because its
not 'mine', it is RPCA's, I was merely the administrator.

What sayest though? To archive? Or let it be?

Yowie

Hi Yowie! I don't recall ever being active in the Yahoo catslaves group
so no skin off my nose if it just fades away.

Jill

Just adding on my agreement - I think I vaguely remember getting weekly
digest emails from that group at one stage but it's been a good while.

CatSlaves Aim Cat anecdotes 5 December 27th 07 06:37 PM
We really MUST be catslaves... Karen AKA Kajikit Cat anecdotes 4 February 11th 07 06:30 PM
Catslaves gone? Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 30 January 7th 07 08:29 PM
[catslaves] Eve Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 8 September 15th 04 03:14 PM
OT Is it something I said? Catslaves query Marina Cat anecdotes 7 February 28th 04 05:51 AM