Chasing a cat

Old October 24th 14, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormin Mormon[_4_]

Default Chasing a cat

Friday Oct 24, 2014

moving day grows closer. Bought some cat food, and
two single use litter pans with litter.

Went to visit Scott, today and see if Onyx still
is friends with me. Scott had just walked down
the street to borrow a cat carrier.

Scott, his wife, and 11 year old grand son spent
half hour or so chasing the cat around the yard.

No one got closer than about two feet. Might not
go as planned.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Old October 25th 14, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 10/24/2014 2:04 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Friday Oct 24, 2014

moving day grows closer. Bought some cat food, and
two single use litter pans with litter.

Went to visit Scott, today and see if Onyx still
is friends with me. Scott had just walked down
the street to borrow a cat carrier.

Scott, his wife, and 11 year old grand son spent
half hour or so chasing the cat around the yard.

No one got closer than about two feet. Might not
go as planned.

Is Onyx strictly an outdoor cat? He might be a bit easier to catch
inside, although even then, catching a cat that doesn't want to be
caught is difficult.

Joy

--
Joy Unlimited
Colorful Crocheted Critters
Old October 25th 14, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormin Mormon[_4_]

On 10/24/2014 7:03 PM, Joy wrote:
Is Onyx strictly an outdoor cat? He might be a bit easier to catch
inside, although even then, catching a cat that doesn't want to be
caught is difficult.

Joy

Onyx is typically outdoors day time, and comes
indoors for food, and at night. We guess prefers
to be warm at night.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Old October 25th 14, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 10/24/2014 5:05 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 10/24/2014 7:03 PM, Joy wrote:
Is Onyx strictly an outdoor cat? He might be a bit easier to catch
inside, although even then, catching a cat that doesn't want to be
caught is difficult.

Joy

Onyx is typically outdoors day time, and comes
indoors for food, and at night. We guess prefers
to be warm at night.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Okay. It should be easier to catch him after he comes indoors at night.
Eventually he'll run into a room where the door can be closed so he
can't escape. Of course, it will be easiest if he runs into the
bathroom or another room that doesn't have a bed he can hide under.

Old October 25th 14, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormin Mormon[_4_]

On 10/24/2014 8:17 PM, Joy wrote:
On 10/24/2014 5:05 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Onyx is typically outdoors day time, and comes
indoors for food, and at night. We guess prefers
to be warm at night.

Okay. It should be easier to catch him after he comes indoors at night.
Eventually he'll run into a room where the door can be closed so he
can't escape. Of course, it will be easiest if he runs into the
bathroom or another room that doesn't have a bed he can hide under.

I think they will have to move the cat carrier
in a day or two ahead. And it's going to be
a challenge.

Thanks for the good idea.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Old October 25th 14, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 10/24/2014 5:20 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 10/24/2014 8:17 PM, Joy wrote:
On 10/24/2014 5:05 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Onyx is typically outdoors day time, and comes
indoors for food, and at night. We guess prefers
to be warm at night.

Okay. It should be easier to catch him after he comes indoors at night.
Eventually he'll run into a room where the door can be closed so he
can't escape. Of course, it will be easiest if he runs into the
bathroom or another room that doesn't have a bed he can hide under.

I think they will have to move the cat carrier
in a day or two ahead. And it's going to be
a challenge.

Thanks for the good idea.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Oh, yes. It will definitely be a challenge. Good luck!

Old October 25th 14, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormin Mormon[_4_]

On 10/24/2014 8:22 PM, Joy wrote:
On 10/24/2014 5:20 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I think they will have to move the cat carrier
in a day or two ahead. And it's going to be
a challenge.

Thanks for the good idea.

.

Oh, yes. It will definitely be a challenge. Good luck!

Might get to some point where it's not
worth the bother. We'll find out. Cat
might not be coming home with me after
all.
-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

More tail-chasing Marina Cat anecdotes 0 April 25th 09 04:16 AM
tail chasing Katie Cat anecdotes 4 April 24th 09 10:23 PM
Chasing Cars bartlet Cat health & behaviour 13 August 1st 07 08:59 AM
Chasing Paws badwilson Cat anecdotes 15 November 28th 04 02:09 AM