Mine Ackwuzshizshun Day iz Sunday!!!

Old December 28th 19, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

Default Mine Ackwuzshizshun Day iz Sunday!!!

Sunday iz da annipurrsurry day ov mine 15th yeer of beink wiff Meowmee an PawPaw.
I wuz 'doptid frum Kitty Rescue on Decempurr 29th ov 2004, 15 yeerz ugo!
I snifft da "NUTRO 2 PAK OF CUTS IN GRAVY", dat I wyll get az a speshul treet on Sunday, an da twu dry foodz pakagez dat Meowmee bot at Petco,cuz it wuz 10 tunas off 30 tunas tuday olny. Den dey went owt and spent lotza tunas at Olive Garden! Humpfh!

P2nya AKA Sweetee

Old December 30th 19, 03:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Pit2nya wrote:
Sunday iz da annipurrsurry day ov mine 15th yeer of beink wiff Meowmee an PawPaw.
I wuz 'doptid frum Kitty Rescue on Decempurr 29th ov 2004, 15 yeerz ugo!

Concatulations, an Happy Gotcha Day from mine whole clowder! Sorry I'z a
day late; min secretarial help has been 'specially useless lately.

Has it really ben 15 years? Dat's a long time! I'z glad you picked such
a good pair of hoomins.

Sammy
Old January 1st 20, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

On Monday, December 30, 2019 at 6:49:05 AM UTC-8, Samuel Redcat wrote:
Pit2nya wrote:
Sunday iz da annipurrsurry day ov mine 15th yeer of beink wiff Meowmee an PawPaw.
I wuz 'doptid frum Kitty Rescue on Decempurr 29th ov 2004, 15 yeerz ugo!

Concatulations, an Happy Gotcha Day from mine whole clowder! Sorry I'z a
day late; min secretarial help has been 'specially useless lately.

Has it really ben 15 years? Dat's a long time! I'z glad you picked such
a good pair of hoomins.

Sammy

Fangu! Fangz allot, I apurrsheayte it. Duh sspeshul fuudz weer yummy.

P2nya