Lilly-Beth 5/07 to 4/16/09

Old April 17th 09, 11:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

Default Lilly-Beth 5/07 to 4/16/09

Hi, dis is Gordon. My kitty-momma went to the Bridge today, after she
was hbc. My human mommy found her when she came home from work. She
thought my momma was sleeping in the yard until she went to pet her. Her
had no marks on her, except a little blood on her lips. My h/m said
she went fast. Her was a very pretty girl, Tiger and white tuxedo
with patches of orange stripes on her cheeks.

Sad,
Gordon

H/M note: Lilly (my silly Lilly) was a 'hard stray' that had I fed and
gave shelter to for the last 2 years. She was a very scared bitty baby
when her momma Princess (RB)brought her to my garage feeding station. I
tried to trap her to have her spayed, but was unsuccessful. She would
vanish for a couple of weeks, and bring back her babies not long after
she had them. It was only in the last two weeks that I was able to pet
her - as long as she wasn't looking! She brought Gordon to me when he
was about a month old. He is 10 months old now, and is getting to be a
big boy.

I miss my girl.
Old April 17th 09, 11:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Mishi wrote:
[...]

I'm so sorry to hear this, I've lit a candle forLilly. :-(
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Lilly
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old April 17th 09, 11:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default A candle for Lilly-Beth 5/07 to 4/16/09

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Lilly

Old April 17th 09, 01:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatEyes

Oh Mishi, I'm so very sorry to hear that. Purrs are heading your way to
help heal your breaking heart and a candle will be lit tonight to help guide
Lilly on her way to the Bridge. I'm sure my Bandit (always a little feral
herself) will be there to welcome her.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 17th 09, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Mishi wrote:
[...]

Most ferals live hard, sad lives. She trusted you with her babes --
that is to your credit. May she find a "happy hunting ground" at the
Bridge. "....Rise up slowly, Angel..." MLB
Old April 17th 09, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 06:48:49 -0400, Mishi wrote:

[...]

hugs and purrs coming your way, and have lit a candle for her Journey
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
Old April 18th 09, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

"Adrian"
Mishi wrote:
[...]

Adrian, I just put up a ping for you to out up a candle for her..duh.
Thank you. It's a loving calling you have that honor.
Mosey lit a candle for Lilly
We are so sorry for your loss of your sweet kitty
Love

Kyla
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old April 18th 09, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Mishi wrote:
[...]

Lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek
Old April 18th 09, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

I'm so sorry for your loss.
Christine
"Mishi" wrote in message
[...]

Lilly-Beth, 5/2007 - 4/16/2009 Mishi[_2_] Cat community 18 April 20th 09 05:50 AM
Tribute to Lilly Cat Eileen Clark Cat community 8 October 20th 08 08:37 PM
Lilly Cat Meowmie Carol Cat community 29 August 14th 08 03:39 PM
Now that Lilly feels better sheelagh Cat health & behaviour 14 March 7th 07 01:13 AM
More Lilly updates sheelagh Cat health & behaviour 28 February 10th 07 10:17 PM