Steel yourselves - it's the worst news

Old April 30th 09, 01:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default Steel yourselves - it's the worst news

and i guess this is the point, finding this out, lets suppose the vet really
isn't "guilty" but this supposed animal rescue is.. then what.. which is as
i write this, something that should probably wait until tweed feels up to
the discussion, Lee
"Adrian" wrote in message
Debbie Wilson wrote:
Stormmee wrote:

can you guys that do rescue/fostering try and get them disbarred or
not used or whatever the term is with your rescue groups? Lee

Problem is that rescue groups such as CPL generally receive, and rely
on, getting a good discount on vet treatment from these vets, and not
many vets are prepared to offer this.

Deb.

I don't think the vet is entirely at blame in this case, the RSPCA almost
certainly are, they would have instructed the vet to destroy KFC.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old April 30th 09, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Christina Websell wrote:
"MLB" wrote in message
IMHO It would be best to have a calm, cool and collected conversation
with the Vet before jumping to conclusions. We do not know wehat
haooened to Kitty brtween the time she left home and when the good
Samaratins took her to the Vet. She could have had a runin with another
animal, a car or even sheer exhaustion from being out on her own.

there are no animals and cars here. I will have a calm and collected
conversation with the vet who destroyed her in a week or so or perhaps even
a month might be better. I'd like to know his excuse because there isn't
one.
Tweed

IIRC Didn't Francis Drake get killed by a fox? And if my memory serves me correctly yuou once worried about Kitrty being in the out becausew of that fox. Was the fox ever removed? MLB

Old May 4th 09, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. Someone found her
nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail. They told
whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.
I've haven't told June yet, I'll tell her when she comes in the morning to
feed the poultry,
I can't write any more because I'm crying.

Tweed

Oh, God, {{{{{{{Tweed}}}}}}}} I am so sorry. I can't imagine how much
your heart is breaking. I send you love and ask for the powers that be
to help heal your heart in time.

Ginger-lyn
Old May 9th 09, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Christina Websell wrote:
I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. Someone found her
nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail. They told
whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.
I've haven't told June yet, I'll tell her when she comes in the morning to
feed the poultry,
I can't write any more because I'm crying.

Tweed

I'm so very sorry.
Lots and lots of purrs and hugs,
Polonca (in tears) and Soncek

Bedat No. 7 Steel Mens Watch 797.011.620 [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 August 22nd 08 03:09 AM
Can and Will Help Even the Worst Cases. Relief Now Cat health & behaviour 0 January 6th 08 02:47 AM
Worst dream ever! Pat Cat anecdotes 7 February 13th 07 10:59 PM
Stainless Steel Feeding Dish Instead of Plastic Robert Cohen Cat anecdotes 8 May 3rd 06 10:07 AM
Worst cat names ever (and why) Debra Cat anecdotes 26 July 21st 05 07:35 PM