ping unca dan,

Old May 1st 12, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default ping unca dan,

ursef mite wantsa putsa link fur ursef anna anti nanzy onna mailin lizt,
soft

Old May 1st 12, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 22:51:58 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

ursef mite wantsa putsa link fur ursef anna anti nanzy onna mailin lizt,
soft

Which mailing list did you have in mind? I'll remind him to do so.

I'll also have him figure out and post the URL where the live video is
going to be hosted.

Amelia
Old May 1st 12, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i wuz thinkin offa thecats place formerly community cats, da soft thinkz she
will furwurd it to a few ofur mailin liztz catcernin kitteez, OEJ

unca bill??? Stormmee Cat community 2 February 9th 10 11:31 PM
Unca Dan? Debby Hanoka[_2_] Cat community 7 December 8th 08 10:04 PM
unca Dan Stormmee Cat community 15 December 15th 07 10:55 AM
Unca Buster mlbriggs Cat anecdotes 2 November 11th 06 11:24 PM
Unca Buster Marina Cat anecdotes 0 November 11th 06 06:39 AM