Pics: 3 Years of Smokey

Old August 10th 05, 04:21 PM
Enfilade

Default Pics: 3 Years of Smokey

Today's the day: three years since the fateful night I smuggled Smokey
off CFB Trenton and home. Three years since he retired from being a
feral and took up a new career as a couch fungus.

And here he is, doing what he does best.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...SmokeyComb.jpg

Nocturne, meanwhile, is irritated and bitter. As usual. Here is a
picture of her being irritated at my father in law. Just imagine
Smokey on the couch instead.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ave/Cretin.jpg

--Fil

Old August 10th 05, 04:40 PM
Jen M. via CatKB.com

Thank you for the pictures--beautiful--even if irritated. Smokey looks just
like my George.

Have Fun,
Jen

Old August 10th 05, 05:22 PM
Dan M

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:21:15 -0700, Enfilade wrote:

Today's the day: three years since the fateful night I smuggled Smokey
off CFB Trenton and home. Three years since he retired from being a
feral and took up a new career as a couch fungus.

And here he is, doing what he does best.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...SmokeyComb.jpg

Is that a bit of a white spot on his chest, behind the tag? If so, he
looks like Ranger's twin brother!

Old August 10th 05, 05:40 PM
Enfilade

Is that a bit of a white spot on his chest, behind the tag? If so, he
looks like Ranger's twin brother!

Yes, he's got a little tux, and he's got a second white spot between
his forelegs. You can see that during the EXTREME poking where he
sprawls on his back.

The rest of him is this beautiful Russian-Blue style colouring.

He's clearned up into quite the handsome boy, hasn't he?

--Fil

Old August 10th 05, 05:56 PM
Wayne Mitchell

"Enfilade" wrote:

Today's the day: three years since the fateful night I smuggled Smokey
off CFB Trenton and home. Three years since he retired from being a
feral and took up a new career as a couch fungus.

They're both beautiful cats.

Nocturne, meanwhile, is irritated and bitter.

Did you see /Steel Magnolias/...Shirley Maclaine's character
saying, "...I've just been in a bad mood for forty years"? When
you describe Nocturne's attitude, that's always what I think of.

--

Wayne M.
Old August 10th 05, 06:12 PM
Marina

Enfilade wrote:
Today's the day: three years since the fateful night I smuggled Smokey
off CFB Trenton and home. Three years since he retired from being a
feral and took up a new career as a couch fungus.

And here he is, doing what he does best.

Smokey's a very handsome boy. He looks a bit like Miranda's unka Kasper.
Congratulations to you and the pokey boy for your anniversary.

Nocturne, meanwhile, is irritated and bitter. As usual. Here is a
picture of her being irritated at my father in law. Just imagine
Smokey on the couch instead.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ave/Cretin.jpg

Poor Nocturne, how to endure a world full of inferior beings.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old August 10th 05, 06:44 PM
jmcquown

Karen wrote:
Wow. Smokey is GORgeous.

Smokey looks like a male version of Persia! Great photos

Jill

oups.com...

Old August 10th 05, 07:40 PM
Enfilade

Did you see /Steel Magnolias/...Shirley Maclaine's character
saying, "...I've just been in a bad mood for forty years"? When
you describe Nocturne's attitude, that's always what I think of.

I was too young to appreciate that movie when it came out...but that's
hilarious! That sounds precisely like Nox!

Poor Noxie. She really is a loving and affectionate cat. It's just
that expressing it involves biting and domination.

--Fil

Old August 11th 05, 02:19 AM
Takayuki

"Enfilade" wrote:

Is that a bit of a white spot on his chest, behind the tag? If so, he
looks like Ranger's twin brother!

Yes, he's got a little tux, and he's got a second white spot between
his forelegs. You can see that during the EXTREME poking where he
sprawls on his back.

The rest of him is this beautiful Russian-Blue style colouring.

He's clearned up into quite the handsome boy, hasn't he?

Oh yes. He looks very cute, fluffy, and smug.

Smokey is a poopster. Enfilade Cat anecdotes 7 March 31st 05 05:11 AM
My Mom, Smokey and Nox Enfilade Cat anecdotes 8 March 23rd 05 05:46 AM
My Clowder's Survey Enfilade Cat anecdotes 0 March 23rd 05 03:21 AM
The Smokey Rap Enfilade Cat anecdotes 39 October 25th 04 07:24 PM
need pics of ringworm DeAnna Cats - misc 1 July 24th 03 05:29 PM