Ok, I think I'm the subject of an on going b*st*rd cat tricks

Old January 23rd 08, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Ok, I think I'm the subject of an on going b*st*rd cat tricks

This is winter, right? We get snow, right? what happens when it
snows? Right, the cats think the world has ended and that it is my
fault.

Well, the world started ending last Saturday afternoon. It snowed and
froze and I expected to find Foosh laid out on my pillow. But it
didn't happen. Instead the cats go out and play in it, except for
Tanada (who is too grouchy) and MCG (who is too paranoid). The rest
of the clowder pushed and squeezed their way through the catflap into
the kitty gaol and had a great time. This makes me worried, as I know
the owners are going to complain about their living conditions.
Graphically complain.

Didn't happen. Or at least not yet. Foosh is still swimming lazily
around his tank, spitting out gravel and staring at the dry world side
show. The owners have not so much as glared at me (except MCG which
comes later in this epic tail of woe). Huey is even taking naps on
the back of my legs when I'm laying on the bed. Merlin snuggles up
behind my knees when he can bully his way over there. We recently
took a picture of four cats laying on Rob's side of the bed. They all
seem content.

Except Miss Calico Girl. I thold you I'd get back to her. She has
decided, for some reason, that I can no longer be trusted. She will
sleep on my pillow until my fat, greasy, head lands below her and then
she leaves. Publicly, noisily, pointedly, leaves. She then sits on
my book case and glares at me.

Do you think that she is blaming me for the end of the world and not
making the cold go away?

PS. my water glass still fascinates the devotees of found water.
Sonya has even forced herself to sip my diet Sundrop (a sort of Mellow
Yellow drink native to North Carolina and adjacent areas. I'm an
adict) She does draw the line at diet Coca Cola. However Qui Gun Kit
(called stoner boy and crack head for good reason) thinks that the
dark stuff is good. I think he needs therapy.

Pam S.
Old January 23rd 08, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Oh Pam, apparently I haven't done one of my tirades about diet soda, coke to
be specific. Knowing what it can do to some humans, I hate to think what it
will do to a cat. I really don't have many things that get me riled, well,
diet soda and Miss Hilleary are the main ones, but I am really afraid of
that drink especially if anyone is diabetic.

Enough of that, I changed shampoo the other day and none of the cats will
lay on the pillows now. Like I used axel grease or something!!

Old January 23rd 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

[...]

I'm convinced that Calico Girls are a whole separate sub-species.

Jo

Subject: whiney Min Pin K Cat health & behaviour 0 May 20th 07 06:45 PM
OT Joke Subject: I Cannot Tell A Lie Matthew Cat anecdotes 0 July 25th 06 10:30 AM
(OT) On the subject of Biking..... Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 8 July 31st 05 11:56 AM
No Subject Cat anecdotes 0 July 12th 05 01:00 AM
since we were on the subject... [email protected] Cat anecdotes 32 May 7th 04 04:30 AM