Homeopet Anxiety?

Old April 11th 08, 02:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Homeopet Anxiety?

"Matthew" wrote in message
Lori if you haven't already ask Phil in the other group about it. I am
sure he would know

I have and I've posted to his monitored group also. He didn't comment on it
when he approved my post so I'm thinking he either hasn't heard of it or he
thinks the ingredients are innocuous.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 11th 08, 02:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Sam" wrote in message
news:2sCdnUYHpLMLS2PanZ2dnUVZ_oLinZ2d@isomediainc. ..
CatNipped wrote:
Anybody ever heard of Homeopet Anxiety?
http://www.petsupply-store.com/homeo...ml-p-2667.html

My vet said this is an over-the-counter medication that may help Sammy's
nerves.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Never heard of it, but sending purrs for Sammy.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

So far it seems to be working pretty well. Last night she ate a large pile
of "treats" (Fancy Feast Gourmet Gold hard food) - she's losing a lot of
weight so I figured it was better for her to eat that than nothing at all.
She also hung out all last evening upstairs with us and this morning ate a
bit of her canned food. Overall a 100% improvement from a few days ago.

I'm just hoping that it continues to be effective for the whole 3+ month
introduction period.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 11th 08, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Thanks Tweed - that was quick. Please thank Nüle for me also! I'm OK
with it as long as it won't hurt, all it can do is potentially help!

I hope it works for Sammy. It feels so bad to be frightened, doesn't it?
I was a bit naughty really heading my email "dear doctor." I shouldn't do
it really unless it concerns myself because I know I will get an immediate
response.
I am lucky she didn't blast me, really, for something that could have waited
a day or so. I just wanted to help poor Sammy's scarediness (is that a
word?)

Tweed

Old April 11th 08, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote in message
Lori if you haven't already ask Phil in the other group about it. I
am sure he would know

I have and I've posted to his monitored group also. He didn't comment on
it when he approved my post so I'm thinking he either hasn't heard of it
or he thinks the ingredients are innocuous.

Unless he is a homeopath he won't be able to give you advice about
homeopathic remedies.

Tweed

Old April 11th 08, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Thanks Tweed - that was quick. Please thank Nüle for me also! I'm OK
with it as long as it won't hurt, all it can do is potentially help!

I hope it works for Sammy. It feels so bad to be frightened, doesn't it?
I was a bit naughty really heading my email "dear doctor." I shouldn't do
it really unless it concerns myself because I know I will get an immediate
response.
I am lucky she didn't blast me, really, for something that could have
waited a day or so. I just wanted to help poor Sammy's scarediness (is
that a word?)

Tweed

You're right, being frightened is a horrible feeling - especially you have
something real (his smell and noises), but still unknown (not having seen
him). I want to bypass her living under the bed, not eating, and having
horrible diarrhea like happened when we tried to home Tayla. However, Tayla
was psychotic aggressive and Hunter is super laid-back, so I'm hoping with
different circumstances there will be a different outcome. If the Homeopet
Anxiety doesn't work I'm going to move on to prescription meds for her.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 11th 08, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote in message
Lori if you haven't already ask Phil in the other group about it. I
am sure he would know

I have and I've posted to his monitored group also. He didn't comment on
it when he approved my post so I'm thinking he either hasn't heard of it
or he thinks the ingredients are innocuous.

Unless he is a homeopath he won't be able to give you advice about
homeopathic remedies.

Tweed

Someone over at rpch+b said that homeopathic meds are so *extremely* diluted
that this concoction was basically water with a little alcohol. Whether
that's true or not, it does seem to be helping some already.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 11th 08, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote in message
Lori if you haven't already ask Phil in the other group about it. I
am sure he would know

I have and I've posted to his monitored group also. He didn't comment
on it when he approved my post so I'm thinking he either hasn't heard of
it or he thinks the ingredients are innocuous.

Unless he is a homeopath he won't be able to give you advice about
homeopathic remedies.

Tweed

Someone over at rpch+b said that homeopathic meds are so *extremely*
diluted that this concoction was basically water with a little alcohol.
Whether that's true or not, it does seem to be helping some already.

Do you trust N who has studied for 6 years as a doctor/.decided
to go for h prac and has told you the same thing?
Let all the other professional homeopaths on the group join in with better
suggestions.
I won't hold my breath for a reply because there aren't any.

Old April 11th 08, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote in message
[...]

No, I've seen too many homeopathic remedies work to disbelieve Nüle. I was
just mentioning what another had commented and then said even if it were so
it seemed to be working for Sammy.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 11th 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"CatNipped" wrote in message

You're right, being frightened is a horrible feeling - especially you have
something real (his smell and noises), but still unknown (not having seen
him). I want to bypass her living under the bed, not eating, and having
horrible diarrhea like happened when we tried to home Tayla. However,
Tayla was psychotic aggressive and Hunter is super laid-back, so I'm
hoping with different circumstances there will be a different outcome. If
the Homeopet Anxiety doesn't work I'm going to move on to prescription
meds for her.

Speaking of Tayla, do you know how she is doing? Has she been adopted yet?

Pam S.

Old April 12th 08, 02:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...

"CatNipped" wrote in message

You're right, being frightened is a horrible feeling - especially you
have something real (his smell and noises), but still unknown (not having
seen him). I want to bypass her living under the bed, not eating, and
having horrible diarrhea like happened when we tried to home Tayla.
However, Tayla was psychotic aggressive and Hunter is super laid-back, so
I'm hoping with different circumstances there will be a different
outcome. If the Homeopet Anxiety doesn't work I'm going to move on to
prescription meds for her.

Speaking of Tayla, do you know how she is doing? Has she been adopted
yet?

Yes, she was - about three weeks after we brought her back to the rescue she
was adopted by an elderly couple who wanted an only cat and it was a perfect
match. Marge, who fostered her, checked up on her a month after that and
they were thrilled with her - she is VERY loving towards people, she just
gets psychotic around other cats.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Pam S.