ARRGGHHH!!! (Only partly OT)

Old April 14th 08, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default ARRGGHHH!!! (Only partly OT)

I just finished figuring my Income Tax. Okay, so I'm a procrastinator. I
had to fight the computer program, and then my printer, but I finally got it
done.

Then I took a potty break. Lindy decided to do a two-holer. The litter box
is in the bathroom I use. I had posted before about the puddles on the
floor. Someone suggested I get an under-bed storage bin and use that for a
litter box. I got one, which is at least half again the size of the
original litter box. Now I know why I've found puddles. Lindy climbed into
the box, did a little preliminary digging, then, standing where she was, let
go, spraying the clothes hamper at the end of the box. I pushed her back
end down, and she immediately stopped and climbed out of the box.

She is a spayed female. What can I do to make her act like a girl when she
uses the litterbox?

--
Joy

My mind is like a parachute...it functions only when open.

Old April 14th 08, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

"Joy" wrote in message
[...]

Good luck. Our first dog was a toy poodle. Unfortunately, she learned to
pee outdoors by watching her hero, the Schnauzer next door. Who happened
to be named Jason.

So all her very long life she would go out to pee, lift one leg, and it
would then run down the other one.

Some habits you just can't break.

A deeper box maybe?

Jo

Old April 14th 08, 08:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Jo Firey" wrote in message
news

"Joy" wrote in message
[...]

Maybe. I just bought the stupid storage bin.

Joy

Old April 14th 08, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

*Lindy climbed into
the box, did a little preliminary digging, then, standing where she was, let
go, spraying the clothes hamper at the end of the box. *I pushed her back
end down, and she immediately stopped and climbed out of the box.

She is a spayed female. *What can I do to make her act like a girl when she
uses the litterbox?

Miss Lily Whiskers pees in exactly the same way. I've solved the
problem with a very large, very deep, covered box. I don't push her
butt down because she obviously finds it uncomfortable.

Helen M