Jim, Fliss, and/or Zak update?

Old August 11th 03, 01:54 AM
catsruleok

Default Jim, Fliss, and/or Zak update?

"rrb_041303" wrote in message news:zKzZa.10874$Ye.4147@fed1read02...
I was reading post in another group about a kitten who had been abused
by some kids. Well, it made me think of Jim, Zak, and Fliss. How are
they doing? Does anyone know. I think Fliss is owned by someone named
Andrea. I don't know about the other two cats.

Rich

Note: Cross posted to alt.cats, rec.pets.cats. Followups will go to r.p.c.a.

Hi Rich,

I used to foster Jim Zak and Fliss. I can only give you an update on Zak. He is continuing to do
as well as can be expected of a cat with viral meningitis. Cynthia, his mum, told me recently that
he continues to have occasional fits and appears to have suddenly aged. She says that he now
prefers to spend most his time on a chair in the kitchen rather than moving round the house to find
which chair is bathed in sunlight. Thankfully, he continues to appear contented and to suffer no
pain
or discomfort most of the time and still loves his food and being in Cynthia and her husband's and
their cats' company.

I wish I could have reported better news.

Sheenah

Old August 11th 03, 04:16 PM
polonca12000

Continued purrs and best wishes for Zak's condition to improve, and hugs for
Cynthia for taking such good care of him,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"catsruleok" wrote in message
snip I can only give you an update on Zak. He is continuing to do
as well as can be expected of a cat with viral meningitis.

Job update: Hazel Az Cat anecdotes 18 August 12th 03 05:13 PM
UPDATE: THEY CAUGHT THE B*TCH!!!!! (was: This shouldn't happen to a d*g) Alan Erskine Cat anecdotes 3 July 3rd 03 08:26 PM