ragdoll

Old June 17th 04, 08:16 PM
star625

Default ragdoll

hi I am looking for a ragdoll cat I want to get a female (not for breeding)
but as a companion. I have longed for a ragdoll for so long I can pay for
one but I cant pay anything that isnt reasonable.My hubby also wants one and
let me tell you about him this is our second marriage my first marriage was
abusive and i had alot of walls he had to knock down. He did it and he loves
me unconditionally he works 12 hours a day and never takes vacation I am
home I only work very part time so I would have alot of time to devote to a
ragdoll does anyone know where I could find one reasonable? thanks star

Old June 18th 04, 04:46 PM
Tracy

"star625" wrote in message igy.com...
hi I am looking for a ragdoll cat I want to get a female (not for breeding)
but as a companion. I have longed for a ragdoll for so long I can pay for
one but I cant pay anything that isnt reasonable.My hubby also wants one and
let me tell you about him this is our second marriage my first marriage was
abusive and i had alot of walls he had to knock down. He did it and he loves
me unconditionally he works 12 hours a day and never takes vacation I am
home I only work very part time so I would have alot of time to devote to a
ragdoll does anyone know where I could find one reasonable? thanks star

This is a rescue group. I think most people here would tell you to go
to an animal shelter and select a beautiful, loving cat to be your
companion. Take a look at Petfinder.org for ragdoll mixes and look
alikes available at shelters nationwide. I would never reccomend
buying a cat from a breeder.

Old June 21st 04, 04:26 PM
slc

"star625" wrote in message igy.com...
hi I am looking for a ragdoll cat I want to get a female (not for breeding)
but as a companion. I have longed for a ragdoll for so long I can pay for
one but I cant pay anything that isnt reasonable.My hubby also wants one and
let me tell you about him this is our second marriage my first marriage was
abusive and i had alot of walls he had to knock down. He did it and he loves
me unconditionally he works 12 hours a day and never takes vacation I am
home I only work very part time so I would have alot of time to devote to a
ragdoll does anyone know where I could find one reasonable? thanks star

I just had to reply with my story. I have wanted a rag doll for a
very long time. I have a cat that is very much like a ragdoll (maybe
part) but he is aging so I wanted my next companion to be great like
he is. I do not like "pure breed" anything not to mention paying for
a paper to get a pet. I gave up the idea and just decided to visit
our shelter. Low and behold there were a ragdoll mix litter they just
received (not even processed yet)! Talk about timing! The mother was
there also and was listed as a ragdoll by owner (beautiful torte point
with pretty blue eyes). The "sire" was unknown. I took home one blue
point and one almost entirely white cream point, two blue eyed little
cuties bouncing with hybrid vigor. You never know what you may find
at your shelter.