Do you have pics of your cats online??

Old June 23rd 03, 03:37 PM
Cat Protector

Isn't it funny that the so-called experts laughed at the notion of the
metaphysical as well. You need to stop thinking so human and expand your
mind.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Agua Girl" wrote in message
t...

"Cat Protector" wrote in message

I know it as well as I know 2 + 2 is 4. I learned it in college.
This isn't an opinion...it's what is taught The entire medical
community could be wrong. They were wrong about the world
being flat and they think dogs can't see colors
but the pet psychic on tv is always saying this dog or that dog likes
his red blanket. I'm just telling you what is the current
understanding (by the experts, not by me) of how emotions work.
BTW..the TV show merely said there were other forms of intelligence...
didn't say that cats got humiliated when you put on bunny ears.

As an anecdotal example. We had a golden retriever and ever
summer she shed like crazy. We took her to a new groomer who
suggested shaving her (not completely) before shedding season began.
So we agreed. She came out all happy wagging her tail which now
had this ridiculous puff on the end. I took one look at her and

freaked...
what had they done to my dog. Tail stopped wagging, confused look...
Groomer and hubby both shushed me at the same time that I realized
what I had done. I immediately told her how gorgeous she looked, how
wonderful the cut was. From then on she happily got that stupid cut
(sans puffy tail) every summer and couldn't be happier. She only knew
to be humiliated or embarrassed by my negative input. She didn't get
embarrassed the moment she was cut..she learned to be by my input.

Get it?

AG

Old June 23rd 03, 03:57 PM
Agua Girl

Isn't it funny that the so-called experts laughed at the notion of the
metaphysical as well. You need to stop thinking so human and expand your
mind.

You need to stop pretending that your cat is a human, it isn't
healthy for you and it is demeaning to the cat.

AG

Old June 23rd 03, 04:58 PM
Cat Protector

I never said my cat was human nor did I even state this. It is funny that my
posting claiming that cats can have emotions even shared ones that we humans
have bothers you so much. You obviously fear the possibility or else you
wouldn't be laughing at the notion nor would you be putting words in my
mouth. Those with a close mind obviously fear that which they don't
understand or don't wish to because they may find the truth.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
t...

Old June 23rd 03, 05:13 PM
Tara

Agua Girl wrote:
"Cat Protector" wrote in message

Isn't it funny that the so-called experts laughed at the notion of the
metaphysical as well. You need to stop thinking so human and expand your
mind.

You need to stop pretending that your cat is a human, it isn't
healthy for you and it is demeaning to the cat.

Ya know, if I had read this earlier I would have saved a lot of wear and
tear on my keyboard grin

Tara

Old June 23rd 03, 05:20 PM
Tara

Cat Protector wrote:
I never said my cat was human nor did I even state this. It is funny that my
posting claiming that cats can have emotions even shared ones that we humans
have bothers you so much.

I don't see that anyone here really has a problem with that. I saw a lot
of people who had a problem with you saying that and then grabbing your
cat and kissing her (when she obviously doesn't like it) and calling
yourself her big "Daddy". In treating her and dealing with her exactly
like a human, you are imposing human qualities that she then must either
adapt to, or not be able to participate in the relationship limits that
*you* have set.

You obviously fear the possibility or else you
wouldn't be laughing at the notion nor would you be putting words in my
mouth.

Well, since you have been putting words in the mouths of everyone that
doesn't agree with you so far, I have to conclude (in true CP fashion)
that you are afraid of what we are saying.

Those with a close mind obviously fear that which they don't
understand or don't wish to because they may find the truth.

Hiding behind pontificating like this doesn't erase the contradictions
between how you wish to think and what you actually *do*.

Tara

Old June 23rd 03, 09:20 PM
Dee

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Tara wrote:

people who had a problem with you saying that and then grabbing your
cat and kissing her

Argh! I kiss my cats every day before I leave! *grin*

Dee