I got this kitten

Old July 24th 03, 01:23 PM
Happy Trailz Fr0m_WEEniE

Default I got this kitten

from the people who live in the same building I do. They have adult cats
that are not fixed and at least 3 of their male cats look like who done
it and why. They have something wrong with one of their eye.Looks like
they got into a fight.Their eye is closed up & they look skinny. This
kitten is 8 weeks old.Cute as a button but has a few things wrong with
it. I brought her to the vets & found out she has a hip problem on her
back leg & a lump or bump on her bottom gum. The doctor prescribed Amoxi
drop because the vet could hear a congesting. I wanted to do a feline
leukemia test on her and get her the shots she needs but it couldn't be
done. Now this kitten.[ I named her Miss Parker after the character on
the tv series The Pretender.] is smaller then kittens her own age but
she eats good and plays around like crazy. I have to take her back to my
vets on the 31st & hopefully I can get the test done & also have that
lump coming out of her gum removed.Or if it's cancerous which I hope &
pray it isn't I'll have my vet put her down while she's under instead of
waiting for her to wake up. This kitten right now is spoiled rotten &
she's smart.She goes near our refrigerator & meows when she's hungry. I
know she's going to cost us but all I care about is that I don't have to
put her down. We have 4 other cats & one dog. She eats by herself for
now & I give her can cat food instead of dry-like I give the other cats
& because she's so small I pick her up and put her in one of the litter
boxes.She'll only go in one. & when she's done I automatically clean up
after her because I don't want it to stay at all in the litter box. She
looks healthy but looks minature.

Old July 24th 03, 03:07 PM

You need to report your neighbors to the local humane authorities and
let the building management know the cats are not fixed and are
breeding. That situation needs to come to an end immediately.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

Old July 24th 03, 08:09 PM
Happy Trailz Fr0m_WEEniE

There is no buildng mamager for this building. We live in 3 floor
apartment building. Our Landlady hardly understands English. She just
came from another Country. I live on one floor,my son & my daughter
inlaw & my grandchildren live on another floor & this woman who by the
way had her dog spayed lives on the other floor. I don't think there's
any law where I live that can make a person spay or neuter there cats. I
have to find out first.

Old July 28th 03, 09:50 PM
DEBORAH RANDALL

You should contact your Humane Society. There may not any law that makes
you spay/nuter your cats but there is a thing called "animal abuse." Please
call them. This is a case of animal abuse. If people don't care for their
animals then that is abuse just like with children or anyone.
Good Luck

"Happy Trailz Fr0m_WEEniE" wrote in
message ...

Old July 29th 03, 01:18 PM
Happy Trailz Fr0m_WEEniE

I could but she buys the cat food and dog food and all her cats can come
in her apartment and go out when they want. Her dog is up to date with
shots and also licensed. I think one of her male cats are dead because I
have not seen that cat around and haven't had a chance to ask her about
it.